Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

14years Old Girl Commits Suicide /parents Find out N*** Picture Was Fake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14years Old Girl Commits Suicide /parents Find out N*** Picture Was Fake (973 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14years Old Girl Commits Suicide /parents Find out N*** Picture Was Fake by zyonnista(f): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2016
14 year old Destiny Gelsson and her parents moved to a new city and she started a new school. She was ready to make new friends and have her classmates like her but unfortunately, that didn't happen.

Her friends didn't like that she was beautiful so they got jealous and she became the target of a group of about half a dozen girls, and endless bullying ensued. It escalated to online bullying where they would grab nude photos of random girls and spread it amongst their friends and claim the nudes were of Destiny's.

They bullied her so bad that she couldn't take it anymore and she killed herself in her room where her father found her.

Read what her friend Natasha Fisher wrote about her:

On Wednesday morning was just like any other morning I went on about my day until my phone rang. I can't explain the excitement that I felt seeing my friend's name pop up on the screen. What was she doing today I wondered.... What were we going to do that night? No kids sounds exciting to me. Little did I know when I answer that phone call my best friends life had already been changed forever. Stephanie (my best friend) and Kurtis Clark are the parents to the most beautiful little girl, Destiny Gelsson, that had just turned 14 in February 2nd.

She was beautiful and talented let me tell you that girl was sassy in the best possible way. The Clarks had moved 2 Warrenton from Wentzville just this school year. They had just bought their first dream house. Destiny has always been a lovable child but with time unfortunately her beauty and compassion was her curse. With good comes evil found in ever situation.

CC: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/04/14years-old-girl-commits-suicide-after.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Step Mother Allegedly Brutalizes & Castrates Her Young Step Son / Cameroon Mortuary Attendant Who Say He Used To Have Sex With Corpses On Tv-video / 16yr Old Boy Almost Killed For Stealing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.