Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? (21039 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by ideology(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
95% True undecided
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by solid3(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Proffdada: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Baba dey for Doro list?
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by raziboi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
BAM REASONING!!
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by crackhouse(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
obajoey:
Shocia mudia see what you have caused..
it's social media not shocia mudia.
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Ewatomi26(f): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
If I say, I understand, am lying....
Can I get a better interpretation of the writeup
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Ejimaa: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Life without christ,is crisis....be you Helen or hateve.
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Shollay20(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
end of relationship..
Abeg who will own a child?
Husband or wife
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Ahmeduana(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Amelian:

God bless you Alibaba kiss

You too much..!
Simply pluck the damn thing off , if its suffocating... And move out of the situation..
People will always talk , either good or bad...
Stop managing partners that brings out the worst in you.
INSTEAD OF A WOMAN TO CREATE BEAST OUT OF YOU, WHY NOT WALK AWAY?

1 Like

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Ejimaa: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Life without christ,is crisis....be you celebrity or whatever
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by tripoli007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
praizeblog:
wetin b alibaba own deir nah

If u ask me..na who I go ask
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
TNezer:
Tbilis was a bully..well for me I never liked that guy...Good fr him

Like? I never knew the guy or the name before tiwa's marriage...
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ahmeduana:

INSTEAD OF A WOMAN TO CREATE BEAST OUT OF YOU, WHY NOT WALK AWAY?

Exactly! Thats what i meant.. No need managing any body...just walk away from the marriage and seek happiness elsewhere.
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by sukkot: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
exactly what i said yesterday. and family members are not immune. i will cut you off faster than carl lewis if you are trying to play games or constantly disrespect me
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin DON JAZZY Bleep TIWA NO PAIN ME, BUT TU FACE NA WICKED SOUL. NO MATTER HOW HARD A MAN MAY BE, WHEN HE KNOW SAY ANOTHER MAN Bleep HIM WIFE, HE FIT RUN MAD.

Teebliz is still a weak man to me
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by kazyhm(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
.......... just like the day before yesterday
i'm me
I don't buy what I don't need, I don't give myself up for companionship.
Thanks for my kind of person

make sure you test your girlfriend's temperament before committing your life and soul.

whenever things go sour, don't ever resolve to abuse

just cut your loses and ride on your gains

BECAUSE

if a husby is earning far more than his wife's

: he must take good care of her, make her feel like the only woman in the whole world.
: he should listen to her, address every of her pain.
: he should rate her above every other things

this is ROMANCE

when the woman earns more than her husband's

:she should make a rag out of him
should throw out his loads at every misunderstanding
if he complain, he is jealous of her achievements
should rate her work above him

this is TRAUMA

men are more abuse, verbally and emotionally.
.............. and that is equality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
tripoli007:

If u ask me..na who I go ask
d matter wey u see sooo
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by sweetilicious(f): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Btruth:
True talk. Why been worried all the time to the extent of keeping your health bad. Can you imagine, one been worried and depressed to the level of committing a suicide?

Iyen yii die oooo! Abeg, when there's life, there's a lot of hope.

Bi oko kan lo ejirin, 1001 of it will go jare. grin

Anyway, happy weekend to all nairalanders!
Believe me. Depression is real.
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by fakuta(f): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't believe in all this scandal about Tiwa.. no graphics picture no vedio...
is all fake ....
assuming is true
speaking in 2pack 's voice (you claim to be a player but I fu... ck your wife)...
may be her husband lost the game....
just saying. ..............
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by tonaydo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
op your battery dey 94%, which area bdat cos this part of enugu I dey stay newa see light for a while now.
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Baba tell them. Pluck out anything that bothers you & continuu ur life instead of coming to make noise online. All these smelling publicity stunts. One of P-square even prayed for celebs to leave the spirit of online ranting & attention seeking or sumthin like that
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by walexy14(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Logical Expression
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by DanielGb(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Biblically, the only condition to divorce your spouse: 'if he/she commit ADULTERY'. You are a free bird. fly to where it is better. Everyother reason can be tolerated because it can be change.

Don't stay with anything you can't tolerate. Especially, Marriage. it can be sucide for the grived party. I don't tolerate Shit! Relationship is by choice. If you do contrary to our agreement, I will leave you.

Day-by-Day. I create, accept and nurture every relationship I am into. As someone who love to meet people regardless of your personality. I only chose people who add value to me as Best friend. when the relationship turns out to be what it is meant to be, it creates value and happiness.

The goal of everyone in this ending world is to be Happy. #BeHappy.

The job, wife, family, friends, cars, house, gadget, and other appliances, dreams we purchase or pursue is to make us happy.

Money makes us happy because it can help us get what will give us joy.

No point in Chasing what won't work. Go for what you want and always do what will make you happy.

My own opinion.

Cc:
Tbliz
Tiwa Salvage
Loyal Husband/Wife.
Lovers of God.
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by bastian5050(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
bufness:
nd by quoting all dz long stuffs, are you?
Logically yes except you think otherwise .
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Btruth: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
sweetilicious:
Believe me. Depression is real.
I know sweeti. I'm not saying that been depressed is something one can get over with. But I'm saying there are other ways to go about it. One shouldn't get depressed to the level that the devil will come in to take charge of the steering, of course, the next thing is an accident. There are good and better way to handle depression, but I believed no 1 of it all is to trust God with every situation.

- once a person get this sign of depression, it will be wise for the person to open up to friends (good one though) and families. So that whatever one is building up in the system can shared and probably talk on it, and I think by the time you start sharing up your problems, good advices even little solution will come in to ease you the tension.

Everyone get worry or depressed at a point, but the thing is we need to quickly start discussing the problem probably with our partner if it a marital problem, or just been open to people who could be of a help to give us a positive advices on the issue.

Depression is a very powerful tool that the devil uses to destroy man's life.

Good evening.
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by henryhemon(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by buharisbae(f): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
henryhemon:

Hi.
affa na wink
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by piagetskinner(m): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Marriage is a life time contract that does not expire...till death does the pathing

So think am wella before you say I do..
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by sweetilicious(f): 6:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Btruth:
I know sweeti. I'm not saying that been depressed is something one can get over with. But I'm saying there are other ways to go about it. One shouldn't get depressed to the level that the devil will come in to take charge of the steering, of course, the next thing is an accident. There are good and better way to handle depression, but I believed no 1 of it all is to trust God with every situation.

- once a person get this sign of depression, it will be wise for the person to open up to friends (good one though) and families. So that whatever one is building up in the system can shared and probably talk on it, and I think by the time you start sharing up your problems, good advices even little solution will come in to ease you the tension.

Everyone get worry or depressed at a point, but the thing is we need to quickly start discussing the problem probably with our partner if it a marital problem, or just been open to people who could be of a help to give us a positive advices on the issue.

Depression is a very powerful tool that the devil uses to destroy man's life.

Good evening.
True talk
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by henryhemon(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2016
buharisbae:
affa na wink

Your own strong.
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by buharisbae(f): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2016
henryhemon:

Your own strong.
. what's strong? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo To Contest For Enugu Governorship Election 2019. Declares (Pics) / Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.