Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? (21041 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by henryhemon(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2016
buharisbae:
. what's strong? undecided

Your beauty.
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by sweetilicious(f): 12:03am On May 02, 2016
Btruth:
I know sweeti. I'm not saying that been depressed is something one can get over with. But I'm saying there are other ways to go about it. One shouldn't get depressed to the level that the devil will come in to take charge of the steering, of course, the next thing is an accident. There are good and better way to handle depression, but I believed no 1 of it all is to trust God with every situation.

- once a person get this sign of depression, it will be wise for the person to open up to friends (good one though) and families. So that whatever one is building up in the system can shared and probably talk on it, and I think by the time you start sharing up your problems, good advices even little solution will come in to ease you the tension.

Everyone get worry or depressed at a point, but the thing is we need to quickly start discussing the problem probably with our partner if it a marital problem, or just been open to people who could be of a help to give us a positive advices on the issue.

Depression is a very powerful tool that the devil uses to destroy man's life.

Good evening.
You made sense. I like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter / Toke Makinwa Responds To Linda Ikeji. - 'You Won't Get A Sob Story From Me' / Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.