Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (8260 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by twinsmy: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Job title:Oberbauleiter Facade
State:Abuja

KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILL & ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS

Projects regarding deadlines, quality and costs, make sure
For customers, you are the direct contact
The creation and maintenance of schedules and order plans and Leistungsvorrausblicke belong to your tasks
Check the factory and assembly planning for plausibility and feasibility
The guidance of contractors to assist the Assembly and the coordination of the installation team is also part of your tasks
They report directly to the management
Instruct employees.

Degree Engineering (Uni / FH) and a perennial experience in a similar function
Fluent in English written and spoken
Computer Skills: Arriba, Primavera, MS Project, MS Office
Experience in managing people
Technical and commercial understanding
Confident demeanor and negotiation skills
Independent working

Salaries:

We offer an interesting job in an experienced, international team.
An accommodation is provided to you in company camps of Julius Berger Group.

Would you like to support us in this challenging task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to your complete application documents with details about your possible starting date and salary expectations. Please use the opportunity of the online application.

Job title:Interns :: Architecture

Quotation processing
technical support
Support of site management
Control expansion Turnkey

Completed basic studies Architecture (FH / TU) 5th semester
Good English language skills
initiative
Interest in participation in multi-cultural, international project teams

Period of use: 3-4 months from about July 2016 (Please state your available time in the cover letter to.)

Salaries:

You will receive a monthly allowance. Furthermore, we organize health care, flight, visa and accommodation on site. You work in a multinational team with more than 550 European and 7000 Nigerian employees. For more information about our company and projects in Nigeria.

Job title:Interns : Civil Engineering

work preparation
Quotation processing
technical support
Supporting the construction manager

Completed basic study Civil Engineering (FH / TU) 5th semester
initiative

Period of use: 5-6 months from about July 2016 (Please state your available time in the cover letter to.)

Salaries:

You will receive a monthly allowance. Furthermore, we organize health care, flight, visa and accommodation on site. You work in a multinational team with more than 550 European and 7000 Nigerian employees. For more information about our company and projects in Nigeria.

Job title:Interns ::Business Administration

Calculation of selling prices
Temporal detection workflows
Involvement in operational tasks
Creating various analyzes and statistical data

Completed basic studies business administration (FH / TU) 5th semester
Good MS – Office skills
initiative

Operating time: about 5-6 months from July 2016 (Please state your available time in the cover letter to.)

Salaries:

You will receive a monthly allowance. Furthermore, we organize health care, flight, visa and accommodation on site. You work in a multinational team with more than 550 European and some 7,000 Nigerian employees. For more information about our company and projects in Nigeria.

Job title:Interns : Electrical Engineer

Participation in planning / designing of TGA
Coordination with consultants and subcontractors
Support of construction management in the construction supervision
technical support

Completed basic studies (FH / TU) 5th semester
initiative

Job title:Interns :: Information Technology

Support the range IT in Construction
Assistance in development, monitoring and development of IT infrastructure (SAP, Data Center, WAN / LAN, Data banks and security concepts)
Eigenverantworliche implementation of smaller projects
Project management support and project work with larger projects

Completed basic studies (FH / TU) 5th semester

initiative
Period of use: 5-6 months from about July 2016 (Please state your available time in the cover letter to.)

You will receive a monthly allowance. Furthermore, we organize health care, flight, visa and accommodation on site. You work in a multinational team with more than 550 European and some 7,000 Nigerian employees. For more information about our company and projects in Nigeria.

Job title:Interns :: Machine

General support of the mechanical line
equipment maintenance
equipment use
Materials and spare parts logistics

The equipment replacement value of our machines used in Nigeria is approximately 450 million euros.

Completed basic studies in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering, mechanical engineering (FH / TU) 5th semester
initiative

Period of use: 5-6 months from about July 2016 (Please state your disposal to available period in the cover letter to.)
Salaries:

Job title:Project Manager :: Petrochemical Plant
State:Lagos

KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILL
Management responsibility for the bid phase, negotiations and project implementation of engineering and turnkey construction of a large petrochemical plant in Nigeria
Management and administration of the ongoing supply and negotiation process
Project implementation
Management and coordination of several subprojects
Leadership, management and supervision of multidisciplinary, multinational project teams

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS

A degree holder in Civil Engineering with 20 years of professional experience .
Very good English language skills
Good German language skills
Relevant professional experience in managing large, complex multidisciplinary projects at international level, preferably in the oil and gas sector.
Demonstrable experience as a Senior Project Manager EPC for large international construction projects

Salaries:

Compensation and expatriation allowances at lower tax burden
An interesting activity in an experienced international team
Accommodation is furnished in proprietary Camps
Site medical assistance.

click and apply:http://twinsjob.com/2016-recruitment-julius-berger-nigeria-plc/

Closing date for the submission is not specified.
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by bulkwealth(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
I want 2 introduce u 2 a good business i am doing. I know u wil succeed doing this biz.
If you are interested please call/whatsapp me on 08114787814
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by BLACKPANTHER(m): 12:27am On Apr 30, 2016
bulkwealth:
I want 2 introduce u 2 a good business i am doing. I know u wil succeed doing this biz.
If you are interested please call/whatsapp me on 08114787814

You are a STOOOOpeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by mrnuur(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Ahh! No QS?
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by nerdymufasa(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2016
I'm having a hard time understanding their website

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by kumulus(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2016
Please who knows if the references requested should be just the contact info of the referee or a letter-headed from a reputable individual or reference from a staff of Julius Berger?
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by talk2ekpa(m): 2:27am On May 03, 2016
kumulus:
Please who knows if the references requested should be just the contact info of the referee or a letter-headed from a reputable individual or reference from a staff of Julius Berger?
Hey brother... How were you able to get the application form filling started....?
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by kumulus(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Hey brother... How were you able to get the application form filling started....?

I'm yet to fill it either, just wanted some good info to be available before I start but if you're having difficulties understanding the language, you can use google translate to view the site in English.
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by Skillzzz: 9:20am On May 03, 2016
I cnt get past login with the password they gave 2 me.wat do i do?
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by Mlegend(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2016
Pls how is d cover letter going to be addressed..tanks
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2016
Skillzzz:
I cnt get past login with the password they gave 2 me.wat do i do?

I'm finding issue trying to register, how did you register?
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by kumulus(m): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2016
Guys!!..,.any update? I got a mail from JB.
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by talk2ekpa(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
kumulus:
Guys!!..,.any update? I got a mail from JB.
Really... I've not ooo... what did they say? was it for an interview?
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by nerdymufasa(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nothing serious about the message, just that they have started processing the application.
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by talk2ekpa(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
nerdymufasa:
Nothing serious about the message, just that they have started processing the application.
OK.... I think that should be a general email I guess. I received it too
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by kumulus(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Really... I've not ooo... what did they say? was it for an interview?

I believe it will eventually lead to that o by God's grace. It was just a notification mail stating why they were yet to get on with the process. The body of the mail states thus;

Dear Mr K******,

Thank you for your job application and shown interest in our company.

Your job application has now been forwarded to the responsible department. Since the advertisement is not completed, no final assessment of the prospects could be made.
The processing of your job application will therefore take some more time. We will contact you as quickly as possible.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ihr Bewerbermanagement

Julius Berger International GmbH
Personalabteilung

Diese Nachricht wurde automatisiert versendet. Eine Antwort ist nicht möglich.
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by kumulus(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2016
nerdymufasa:

On point.
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by ABDamola(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2016
kumulus:

I believe it will eventually lead to that o by God's grace. It was just a notification mail stating why they were yet to get on with the process. The body of the mail states thus;

Dear Mr K******,

Thank you for your job application and shown interest in our company.

Your job application has now been forwarded to the responsible department. Since the advertisement is not completed, no final assessment of the prospects could be made.
The processing of your job application will therefore take some more time. We will contact you as quickly as possible.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ihr Bewerbermanagement

Julius Berger International GmbH
Personalabteilung

Diese Nachricht wurde automatisiert versendet. Eine Antwort ist nicht möglich.

Is a applicatn stil on?
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by kumulus(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by ABDamola(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by AdonisGodwin: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
To be honest... I've carefully studied that application and I think its for German citizens that wan to come to Nigeria.. In my own opinion dou...I stand to be corrected. undecided
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by S4SOLOMON4(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
ABDamola:

Bros, pls am sowie to disturb u! D language s my barrier...
Av registered bt dnt knw wia to go to fill my details and the uploadin of CV, references etc...
Ur urgent response will b highly appreciated...
Tanx
Use this link https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fcareer.julius-berger-int.com%2Findex.php%3Fac%3Dsearch_result&edit-text=
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by nerdymufasa(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
AdonisGodwin:
To be honest... I've carefully studied that application and I think its for German citizens that wan to come to Nigeria.. In my own opinion dou...I stand to be corrected. undecided

You have a point there!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by talk2ekpa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
AdonisGodwin:
I don't think you are correct sir... my application was reviewed by a Nigerian. I got their email this morning that I did not make it through, so you if it for German, they won't forward my application package to a Nigeria reviewer.
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by nerdymufasa(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
talk2ekpa:

I don't think you are correct sir... my application was reviewed by a Nigerian. I got their email this morning that I did not make it through, so you if it for German, they won't forward my application package to a Nigeria reviewer.

Really, you got this today? Thanks for sharing!
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by talk2ekpa(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
nerdymufasa:

Really, you got this today? Thanks for sharing!
Although it annoying, cos I've been looking around for a job for few months now... I really need a job....

Anyway, I share so others can be encouraged especially those that got the early June email... if you got that email, and you didn't receive this one today, then keep praying perhaps you might be among the lucky ones. All the best guys
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by kumulus(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
ABDamola:

Bros, pls am sowie to disturb u! D language s my barrier...
Av registered bt dnt knw wia to go to fill my details and the uploadin of CV, references etc...
Ur urgent response will b highly appreciated...
Tanx

Use google chrome browser...
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by kumulus(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Although it annoying, cos I've been looking around for a job for few months now... I really need a job....

Anyway, I share so others can be encouraged especially those that got the early June email... if you got that email, and you didn't receive this one today, then keep praying perhaps you might be among the lucky ones. All the best guys

Thanks for sharing that piece, sorry you got a regret mail tho...all is well. Needing a job badly could be so frustrating, I can tell cos I'm in similar situation. Just keep the hope alive and we all would smile soon.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by kumulus(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
AdonisGodwin:

You seem to have a point there but I read somewhere during the course of my application that those who applied through the Nigerian site would have their applications forwarded to the parent company...but anyhow sha...all the best.
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by hephzibahjay: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please how do I send my resume because I cannot find the apply button on the page please assist @ Kumulus Kindly assist
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by hephzibahjay: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kumulus kindly assist as i cannot find the apply button on the page or the email address to send the resume bad the cover letter please your urgent response will be appreciated
Re: 2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc by hephzibahjay: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kumulus kindly assist as i cannot find the apply button on the page or the email address to send the resume bad the cover letter please your urgent response will be appreciated[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgently Need A Place To Squat / Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? / Difference Between Marketing Exec, Sales Rep, And Health/Medical Rep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.