Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) (23535 Views)

Accident As Container Falls At Sanya Bus Stop In Lagos (photos) / Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS / Prospective Corpers Travelling To Sokoto Involved In Accident, Driver Dies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Etizz: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Do diz guys have idea how many people tanker drivers kill daily?
Why blocking d road....

RIP to d driver
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by olajide8(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
See lawlessness* when the solution is not far fetched, this is what happens when things are not organised well* idiots would behave anyhow' as if the masses they are blocking the road for are the ones that killed the dead man' nonsense
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by pheesayor(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
a little argument with a lastma official and police, they dragged him down from the truck and he died
taiyesoul:
who killed him?
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Mathematical(f): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
nicerichard05:
[size=15pt]ABEG WERE BE SANYA BUS STOP?[/size]

Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Btruth: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
It is well with my country IJN.
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Mathematical(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=nicerichard05 post=45151993][size=15pt]ABEG WERE BE SANYA BUS STOP?[/size][/quo

Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Destined2win: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
pricelessngel:
Hmmmmmm with this injudicious comment of yours you expect peace to reign in Nigeria right? Dear please change, when you do Nigeria will change. We are the cause of our problems.
Hi
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by 19naia(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
That was just a manufactured reason for blocking the road. They were not concerned about the tanker driver's death, they just wanted a commotion so as to query and access the contents of the tanker without appearing to be mere vultures landing on road kill.
Fuel scarcity Na, its the tanker contents they were interested in, the cause of the driver was just a diversion to not appear suspicious when taking over the tanker and the contents. shocked
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by chacoonder(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
jboy73:
Yoruba thugs @ it again... This bunch of born snitchers won't let be peace in Nigeria
Animal calling Yoruba thugs..wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by udysweet(f): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
No wonder! I noticed my street was very busy this morning,so many vehicles! Was wondering why the detour. Trust area boys to have a field day making money that doesn't have an account:mounting roads blocks just for buses passing inside the area,collecting 50naira toll,lol!
I thot its the usual apapa oshodi traffic gridlock caused by tankers ddnt know it involved death. RIP to him and they should pls not allow it escalate into something else o,mbok!
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Ifybenny2009: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tanker driver that was on queue to load, after praying instructed his boy to go n pray while watching this truck, b u 4 u know one of the last man official entered the truck n try to move it , the driver also try to stop him, another last man official drag he driver two leg, he fell down n the last man inside the truck climb on him, immidiately they knew the man could not stand , they signal the last man that was driving to leave the truck, n they all ran away using their bus.

Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by maduxs: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Too bad
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Destined2win: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
pricelessngel:
Halo
Daddy likes the way you look
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by SaintAlbert53: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
taiyesoul:
who killed him?
a lasma officer did,i was there when it happened..The officer was tryin to stop the driver of the tanker and he pushed the driver out of the trailer.The driver fell from it and was smashed immediately and he died some minutes later..
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Destined2win:
Daddy likes the way you look
Thanks Dad.
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Ifybenny2009: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ifybenny2009:
Tanker driver that was on queue to load, after praying instructed his boy to go n pray while watching this truck, b u 4 u know one of the lastma official entered the truck n try to move it , the driver also try to stop him, another lastma official drag he driver two leg, he fell down n the lastma inside the truck climbed on him, immidiately they knew the man could not stand , they signal the lastma that was driving to leave the truck, n they all ran away using their bus.
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Destined2win: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
pricelessngel:
Thanks Dad.
That's my baby. I will buy you biscuits when I'm coming back from the office

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by shevy45(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
na my name una dey call up & down ooo.
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by dreblaze: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2016
The same PTD has embarked on a strike action here in makurdi since Thursday with trucks trapped in the Depot.their reason was that officials of BIRS attacked a tanker driver in Gboko after failing to pay for revenue for discharging his rightfully dispatched product from the NNPC/PPMC Depot in Apir makurdi.
The BIRS management have since denied the allegation on its staff.
For two days now trucks are trapped in the Depot and fuel queues are gradually resurfacing........GOD help us
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by orunto27: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Is this why you call my fine mouth dustbin?
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Destined2win:
Okay big dad, I will be glad. grin
Destined2win:
Okay big dad, I will be glad.
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Destined2win: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
pricelessngel:
Okay big dad, I will be glad. ;DOkay big dad, I will be glad.
Send me a pm
Re: Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Destined2win:
Send me a pm
And I just did*winks*

(1) (2) (Reply)

APM Bus Crushed A Man’s Leg Today In Ogun State [viewer's Discretion] / Lagos Beats Dubai, Miami, Ranked 19th Out Of 50 Best Cities In 2024 (list) / Dirtiest Places In Lagos| Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.