Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Can Anybody Assist Me To Join The ARMY? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Anybody Assist Me To Join The ARMY? (556 Views)

I Want To Join The Army Force / Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only / Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Assist Me To Join The ARMY? by ClitRaider: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hi, i hope a i can get assistance from anyone to join one of the Nigerian Armed Forces, i have applied a couples of times without getting shortlisted without any known reasons.
However, i see myself as a Soldier who could serve this Country with all i've got not sitting in the Lab observing those microbial lives; I'm down to earth, 6.2inc tall, a capricorn and a graduate.
Kindly write back if you could help a youg man achieve his dream.
Thanks in anticipation.
Samuel, Lagos.
Re: Can Anybody Assist Me To Join The ARMY? by ClitRaider: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
16 views, no response?!
I know you guys are seeing this from Asovilla.
It is well.
Re: Can Anybody Assist Me To Join The ARMY? by hymanflex(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
ClitRaider:
16 views, no response?!
I know you guys are seeing this from Asovilla.
It is well.

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks
Re: Can Anybody Assist Me To Join The ARMY? by ClitRaider: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
hymanflex:

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks

No P.

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Top Talent / Nigeria Gas Company / The New Way To Sew Your Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.