Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. (837 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For / The Zombies And Wailers Are All Hypocritical Foundlings.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by mashin(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
When some one posted that he received salary on the 25th as promised by the president, hence he said Sai Baba, this is the comment that came from wailers ''is it not your right to receive salary as at when due why praise the president'' and i ask wailers why do you have to tell your dad thank you for paying your school fees? Or tell your mum thank you for giving you food? Is it not your right to be paid school fees and giving food? Buhari till 2023, i will still vote him again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by TippyTop(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
[s]
mashin:
When some one posted that he received salary on the 25th as promised by the president, hence he said Sai Baba, this is the comment that came from wailers ''is it not you right to recieve salary as at when due why praise the president'' and i ask wailers why do you have to tell your dad thank you for paying your school fees? Or tell your mum thank you for giving you food? Is it not you rigy to be paid school fees and giving food. Buhari till 2023, i will still vote him again.
[/s]

who your stupid rant don epp?

11 Likes

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
mashin:
[s]When some one posted that he received salary on the 25th as promised by the president, hence he said Sai Baba, this is the comment that came from wailers ''is it not your right to receive salary as at when due why praise the president'' and i ask wailers why do you have to tell your dad thank you for paying your school fees? Or tell your mum thank you for giving you food? Is it not your right to be paid school fees and giving food? Buhari till 2023, i will still vote him again[/s].

Trash and rubbish
I didn't even read this nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by DonCortino: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
mashin:
When some one posted that he received salary on the 25th as promised by the president, hence he said Sai Baba, this is the comment that came from wailers ''is it not your right to receive salary as at when due why praise the president'' and i ask wailers why do you have to tell your dad thank you for paying your school fees? Or tell your mum thank you for giving you food? Is it not your right to be paid school fees and giving food? Buhari till 2023, i will still vote him again.
see how u just made a fool of urself on social media? shio!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by Dmillionaire: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
be careful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by possibilita(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
mashin:
what an Obnoxious human being.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by virus05(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
mashin:
So?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
mashin:
. Op, go and hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by MarysMeal: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Trash and rubbish I didn't even read this nonsense.

You have been running around all day on Nairaland.

I plan to booked a Novenna Mass in my Church on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by Bobandgreat: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
mashin:

What then will u say about Zombies like u.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by Babalegba(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wailers are obnoxious reprobates,always wanting ills for Nigeria. Despicable people

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by DaBullIT(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
When salaries were owed

the same set of people complained of bailout diversion

Now that salary is prompt, they still don't want to hear of it

I had more to say but looks like other people have done justice to the wailer and i predict his buddies won't help him now
Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by nigeriafilm(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
You are fifty sense less of a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
MarysMeal:

You have been running around all day on Nairaland.

I plan to booked a Novenna Mass in my Church on your behalf.
All day??... Me??... You must be mistaken, I just logged in this evening.
Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by MarysMeal: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

All day??... Me??... You must be mistaken, I just logged in this evening.

It is well...
Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by mashin(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wailers keep on crying am laughing at your pains, person receive salary e pain you, e no receive e pain you, may God bless Buhari for us.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by drss2(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
mashin:
so payment of salary na achievement chai! una zombiesm na grade 1. sad
Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by iSlayer: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Igbos And Wailers Are So Disgusting. by iSlayer: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Trust me,nobody is dragging "disgusting" with Hitler Buhari. Baba is so irredeemably disgusting,I shudder with awe!!!
. Proudly IPoB!!!

(1) (Reply)

Now a changed person / Fuel Price Hike: FG Meets Labour Today As Reps Summon Kachikwu / NLC Strike: FG Warns ‘no Work No Pay’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.