Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Now a changed person - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now a changed person (836 Views)

Is Dino Melaye Now A Changed Man? / Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) / Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now a changed person by Tallysmallz(f): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now a changed person by ojnnaco(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Honestly these things baffles me..
Hours ago, one brain washed niqqa was shouting Sai baba, that he got his salary yesterday .. I was like,what's the thing of joy there and why are u so excited as IG you didn't work for it? Nigerians really need mental reorientation...
Government will provide infrastructure to a community and it will be all over the media as if the government is doing us a favour, For Christ sake this is their responsibilities and therefore they are obliged to do it ....

WAKE UP NIGERIANS

5 Likes

Re: Now a changed person by ojnnaco(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hours ago, one brain washed niqqa was shouting Sai baba, that he got his salary yesterday .. I was like,what's the thing of joy there and why are u so excited as IG you didn't work for it? Nigerians really need mental reorientation...
Government will provide infrastructure to a community and it will be all over the media as if the government is doing us a favour, For Christ sake this is their responsibilities and therefore they are obliged to do it ....

WAKE UP NIGERIANS .....
Re: Now a changed person by Tallysmallz(f): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
ojnnaco:

WAKE UP NIGERIANS .....

Truelly, a wake up call is necessary at this point in time.

Weldone.

3 Likes

Re: Now a changed person by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op stop this nonsense, as if you don't agree that Nigeria is a Zoo..say it if you will and stop using our stupidity as a defence and quit rubbing it to our faces..

Re: Now a changed person by Rolings: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tallysmallz:
Nigeria wake up!

Nigeria wake up!

Wake up Nigeria. sad

why are we this backward and mayopic in this country sef...... Its only in nigeria, You'll hear someone praying for interruption in power supply during day-times so there'll be power at night. And i'm like- wtf

Now instead of campaigning for increament in nigeria's minimum wage, we are busy celebrating the government for paying us our own 'hard earned' emoluments...

What a shame!!!! Your own salary you worked for was payed and you're hyping the government like they've just did you a favour?

Smh...

Maybe you should wake up to the realities around you , this is Nigeria you don't just wake up one day and everything will be as smooth as it should be . The whole system needs overhauling and we all should work hard to make our systems work. Rights comes with responsibilities do your part and ask the government to do his , be a good citizen,obey traffic light, queue up when needed, pay your tax

1 Like

Re: Now a changed person by DaBullIT(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nnothing is ever good enough for them
Re: Now a changed person by johnmartus(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Learn how to appreciate stop berate your fellow human being dissonance all the spirit of bigotry that almost kill you
Re: Now a changed person by slimfit1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
It is a bad disease not to know what you deserve or what you are entitled too.
Re: Now a changed person by DRISKLEF(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
slimfit1:
It is a bad disease not to know what you deserve or what you are entitled too.

Preach!!! My brother.. Its really sad.
Re: Now a changed person by keally: 6:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Rolings:

Maybe you should wake up to the realities around you , this is Nigeria you don't just wake up one day and everything will be as smooth as it should be . The whole system needs overhauling and we all should work hard to make our systems work. Rights comes with responsibilities do your part and ask the government to do his , be a good citizen,obey traffic light, queue up when needed, pay your tax
. You guys will just keep deceiving yourselves to no end. You want things to be okay, the foundation is wrong but you people are busy putting up structures on the faulty foundation and expecting it to stand. You had the opportunity to correct it through the confab organized by GEJ in 2014, you guys hypocritically rejected it bc of dirty politics. Your insincerity is your bane in this God-forsaken country. Nigeria will pay for her evils.
Re: Now a changed person by Rolings: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2016
keally:
. You guys will just keep deceiving yourselves to no end. You want things to be okay, the foundation is wrong but you people are busy putting up structures on the faulty foundation and expecting it to stand. You had the opportunity to correct it through the confab organized by GEJ in 2014, you guys hypocritically rejected it bc of dirty politics. Your insincerity is your bane in this God-forsaken country. Nigeria will pay for her evils.

I thought you were a sincere Nigerian with your posts but from your reply I assumed wrongly . I thought this post is about how to move Nigeria forward but I now know it's another rantings from sore losers . What Confab are you talking about? That jamboree in 2014 was just a way of settling political allies befor the 2015 election never was it meant to address Nigerias numerous problems . The average participant in that confab went home with 15million naira , many of the participants would have Been political office holders today had it been pdp returned to power.
If you have sincere thoughts for Nigeria as you profess then you will support this government in trying to fix the 16years rot of pdp

(1) (Reply)

Buharis Cows On There Way To National Assembly / Chief Of Staff To Adamawa State Governor Arrested By EFCC / S-East govs, PDP chieftains meet over Fulani attacks, budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.