Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt (52163 Views)

Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested / Funny Photo About Teebillz Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by roymary: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
stevecantrell:

He should have let her enter and win Nigerian idol by herself and face his own work...but most of us guys will never listen to what the man inside is saying.

But come to think of it- Me no see wetin really attract am to the girl . No be say she fine like that or something. He saw her talent- got closer to her and developed feelings for her while helping her grow and pushing her forward. The girl just don use am finish ni. Now my nigga need go haunt for another girl wey dey sing or something.

He mess up sha...got too relaxed...He suppose don turn millionaire on his own. Pain me for am! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Blade21: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2016
roymary:

But come to think of it- Me no see wetin really attract am to the girl . No be say she fine like that or something. He saw her talent- got closer to her and developed feelings for her while helping her grow and pushing her forward. The girl just don use am finish ni. Now my nigga need go haunt for another girl wey dey sing or something.

He mess up sha...got too relaxed...He suppose don turn millionaire on his own. Pain me for am! undecided
my thoughts exactly he got too comfortable becuase his wife was doing well very wrong move
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Biospnx(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=GudluckIBB post=45158907]Why didn't I know when he was selling his benz!

A car of 5M naira, I would have bought it for 100,000 naira since na drug and drinks he wan use am for.

So dangote pikin no fit marry anybdy.... Guy d tj get problem no b tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by 4C2215131: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2016
seye005:
Mavins First Lady and African Pop Diva, Tiwa Savage reportedly filed for divorce from husband Tunji Balogun last week Monday, citing irreconcilable differences and infidelity as cause for the suit, a source with knowledge of the matter authoritatively disclosed to The Herald.

The source stated, “When Tiwa fired Teebillz last year, she found out he was spending from the company account to keep up with his flashy lifestyle. He also sold his Rolex and his benz.”

Citing more instances of irresponsibility on the part of Mr. Balogun, the source said, “He is owing so many night clubs and Tiwa has to pay the bills everytime.

Another source added, “So many girls have sent Tiwa pics of them and TeeBillz sleeping in their matrimonial bed.”

The source stated Tiwa filed for divorce since last Monday. This reportedly enraged Tunji Balogun who was reportedly “so sad that Tiwa was happy and he was burning inside.

The source added, “That’s why he tried to disgrace her and take his life. Thankfully, Banky W and Peter PSquare saved his life because he was really about to jump. http://www.theheraldng.com/tiwa-savage-filing-divorce-cause-tbillz-suicide-attempt-source/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

At the end, all is vanity!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by mumtriplet2: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2016
hain!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Sharrap. Tiwa is pretty. How about what attracted her to him? He sure ain't cute.

roymary:

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by roymary: 12:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Yieldings:
Sharrap. Tiwa is pretty. How about what attracted her to him? He sure ain't cute.

Smh- you don't tell a man to sharrap . If i talk my own now dem go say e dey abuse woman. Go check her face for that interview with that scarf wey dey her head. Na makeup first dey help all of una anyway.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 30, 2016
I told you to sharrap and I will tell you again. angry

roymary:

Smh- you don't tell a man to sharrap . If i talk my own now dem go say e dey abuse woman. Go check her face for that interview with that scarf wey dey her head. Na makeup first dey help all of una anyway.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by roymary: 12:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Yieldings:
I told you to sharrap and I will tell you again. angry

Well- keep up the habit till you are lit in the fuking face undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Another punk-ass TeeBillz, aren't we? Your mates are counting moula, you're here arguing with a girl. You need to have a thousand seats with your non-existent argument because I read your posts in here and I can tell you're sick. Quote me one more time and watch me cuss ya lame behind. I'm not Tiwa. I will put you in your place before you're even there. Idioooot.

roymary:

Well- keep up the habit till you are lit in the fuking face undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by roymary: 1:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Yieldings:
Another punk-ass TeeBillz, aren't we? Your mates are counting moula, you're here arguing with a girl. You need to have a thousand seats with your non-existent argument because I read your posts in here and I can tell you're sick. Quote me one more time and watch me cuss ya lame behind. I'm not Tiwa. I will put you in your place before you're even there. Idioooot.

Like i said- keep up the habit until you lit in the face for good- That's all it takes to put an uncouth lady in a state of decency. We were not arguing but only had a chat. You dunno me, woman- you might leave your own Teebillz for a guy like me. You guys dont do anything better . Must every thing be about money?? Olosho international.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Jimi23(m): 1:51am On Apr 30, 2016
januzaj:
She knew his worth and how he lived his life,she still went on and married him undecided undecided undecided
I am very sure this nigga was doing fine and living good life before he married tiwa.....Because no Nigerian girl would marry a broke asss nigga
He became a liability and she dumped his sorry asss

Dont say "no nigerian girl" pls. Most pf these Nigerian female celebrities end up marrying broke asses but pretend all is well.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Ganjafama(m): 2:37am On Apr 30, 2016
The guy must have arranged with Peter and Banky With. How did they suddenly arrive at the suicide scene?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by totorimi: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2016
She saw a fine boy no pimples and married him not knowing that it is not by that alone.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by MySmallWorld: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Teebillz has just shown the ultimate form of attention seeking. It's a mental disorder he is psychologically suffering. It is Tiwa I empathize with because it is she who has suffered the consequence of his mental health issues. He isn't normal. His mind and way of thinking is warped. He needs therapy. That is just the truth. I'm not a fan of Tiwa Savage, but I understand mental illness and I see the signs in Teebillz. He must have had that mental illness since childhood. I'm actually glad he didn't try killing Tiwa to seek attention. I hope this opens the eyes of Nigerians to the truth about mental illness. The mentally sick are as equally tormented as their victims, but when it gets out to the Nigerian largely unenlightened world it is the victim who becomes persecuted. Get enlightened. Google mental health and personality disorders

http://inez-mysmallworld..com
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2016
januzaj:
She knew his worth and how he lived his life,she still went on and married him undecided undecided undecided
I am very sure this nigga was doing fine and living good life before he married tiwa.....Because no Nigerian girl would marry a broke asss nigga
He became a liability and she dumped his sorry asss
You're so daft. Trying to make yourself feel good online.
So who are the women marrying the bus conductors, plumbers, okada men, butchers, hawkers and all others who are not fortunate enough to have a comfortable/decent life in that country, Nigeria. You and the other guys on this forum are too stupiid to even be called animals.

Teebillz is irresponsible. A reckless, abusive, womanizing junkie. I hope EFCC and NDLEA catch up soon enough. He deserves every bit of what he's getting and so much more. She's cleaned up after him enough. I'm glad she's dumped his cocaine sniffing ass.

Your idiotic misogynistic opinion wouldn't change a thing.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Yieldings:

people with community training are not hard to spot in public. u are really insolent chick.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by januzaj(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2016
teasel:

You're so daft. Trying to make yourself feel good online.
So who are the women marrying the bus conductors, plumbers, okada men, butchers, hawkers and all others who are not fortunate enough to have a comfortable/decent life in that country, Nigeria. You and the other guys on this forum are too stupiid to even be called animals.

Teebillz is irresponsible. A reckless, abusive, womanizing junkie. I hope EFCC and NDLEA catch up soon enough. He deserves every bit of what he's getting and so much more. She's cleaned up after him enough. I'm glad she's dumped his cocaine sniffing ass.

Your idiotic misogynistic opinion wouldn't change a thing.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

TRUE TALK.
Of course..
because the women married to bus conductors, plumbers, okada men, butchers, hawkers and all others who are not fortunate enough to have a decent life in that country, Nigeria are all from Burkina faso.
Why are the males on this forum so stupiid?
Was it a criteria for signing up on this forum or the average Nigerian man is just this stupiid and daft.
Too many disgusting idiots situated in a certain internet space. This can't be a coincidence.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2016
teasel:

You and the other guys on this forum are too stupiid to even be called animals..
product of a broken relationship
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2016
teasel:

Product of useless failures.
Your parents should have been celibate.
yea i know u were going to bring parents into this. I'm sure u are a b@$tard born in a brothel by different sperms, so u don't know who ur father is. currently u have decided to tow that same path by been an olosho. u need to rest after a nights job. ur tooto need a shower.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2016
januzaj:
You're too stupiid to even argue with a plank. Dumbass.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by januzaj(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2016
teasel:

You're too stupiid to even argue with a plank. Dumbass.
keep on showcasing your stupidity.....so bricklayers, carpenters are broke because they are not earning huge money abi.....ain't they providing for their families....so anybody that doesn't have much is broke...grody f**l that reasons with her putrid assss
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by gmaribel(m): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2016
I really thought that his IG account was hacked but now I see that Tiwa has been putting up with a lazy overbearing attention seeking bully.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2016
tiniyata:
yea i know u were going to bring parents into this. I'm sure u are a b@$tard born in a brothel by different sperms, so u don't know who ur father is. currently u have decided to tow that same path by been an olosho. u need to rest after a nights job. ur tooto need a shower.
Is that all you've got? grin
You're one of the many stupiid Nigerian men littered around that country and you definitely didn't disappoint by dishing out their usual lines. Just like the boys on nairaland, you must have learnt a lot from your father or maybe it's hereditary grin
Just don't make the same mistake made by those failures you call your parents. I'm not sure Nigeria can afford another generation of dumb males. Stay celibate!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Chuksteric(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2016
I heard Tee-Billz nearly committed suicide this morning.
I don't understand the reason why people would want to suffer them selves before dying.
Fuel is #150, he wasted it driving to lekki bridge.
Doesn't he have knives at home?
He married Tiwa-Savage in Dubai & you want to come & die in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2016
teasel:

Is that all you've got? grin
You're one of the many stupiid Nigerian men littered around that country and you definitely didn't disappoint by dishing out their usual lines. Just like the boys on nairaland, you must have learnt a lot from your father or maybe it's hereditary ;
Just don't make the same mistake made by those failures you call your parents. I'm not sure Nigeria can afford another generation of dumb males. Stay celibate!
stupiid is all I see in all ur posts, don't u have any other word to use? smh. ur olosho business didn't allow u attend a regular school, so u had to settle for adult education. just send me ur account number and let my dog suck u through the phone, don't worry u'll be smiling to ur bank afterwards.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2016
januzaj:
keep on showcasing your stupidity.....so bricklayers, carpenters are broke because they are not earning huge money abi.....ain't they providing for their families....so anybody that doesn't have much is broke...grody f**l that reasons with her putrid assss
Aww, I thought he didn't wanna argue grin

Don't deceive yourself, boy. Anyone who doesn't earn a decent pay is broke. So, yes, most Nigerian males, of which you're among, are damn broke! It's worse in a country like Nigeria where everyone wants to step on anyone they think is a teeny-weeny bit "lower" than them.
...and just so you know, anything is better than reasoning with that smelly pendulous thing between your legs. Look how stupiid it made you grin
Your penis is definitely not for thinking.. Next time, endeavour to use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2016
januzaj:
Oh shittt!
Tell me again. Who are the women married to these bricklayers and carpenters? They can't be Nigerian women, surely! shocked
Yet another proof of how daft you are.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by chuzero(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Prodigalangelo: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2016
januzaj:

He became a liability and she dumped his sorry ass

Keep on showcasing your stupidity.....so bricklayers, carpenters are broke because they are not earning huge money abi.....ain't they providing for their families....so anybody that doesn't have much is broke...grody f**l that reasons with her putrid asss
spot on, the marriage dissolved the moment Tiwa sacked her husband Teebillz. his only source of income was taken away, Teebillz became frustrated hence turned to drinking and doing drugs. God forbid a woman will make me do things I don't wanna do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python / Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) / Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.