Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) (52148 Views)

Enisa Learns Pidgin From Davido (Video) / Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria / Lady Requested Anyone To Photoshop Her Into An Explosion Like This Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by saintbillion(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2021
Popular up-and-coming singer, Enisa asked her Nigerian fans to manipulate her pictures by putting her somewhere in Nigeria given that she has not visited the West African country before. Her request didn't come as a surprise to Twitter users because she is noted for showing an overwhelming amount of love for Nigerians and Nigeria. In fact, Nigerians make up most of her 295,000 Twitter followers.

She made the tweet below, and the following pictures were the replies she received containing photoshopped pictures of her in some places in Nigeria.

Can you photoshop me visiting Nigeria?��� @symplyDAPO

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1392015803826987009?s=19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by saintbillion(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2021
Enisa, born in Brooklyn, New York, wormed her way into the hearts of Nigerians during the heat of the EndSARS protest back in October 2020. Her numerous tweets and retweets in support of the protest were noticed by Nigerians who, in turn, rewarded her with large followership and also increased the streaming numbers of her songs
She would eventually feature one of Nigeria's biggest artists in the remix of her staple song 'Love Cycle'. There was a music video accompanying the song.
Cc lalasticla move this to the promise land. I mean the snake kingdom

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 8:37pm On May 11, 2021
Lol!
They should Photoshop her selling gala and lacacera. I'm in Lagos traffic and I want to Photoshop me buying from her grin

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by saintbillion(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2021
BoboNogoDie:
Lol!
They should Photoshop her selling gala and lacacera. I'm in Lagos traffic and I want to buy grin
lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by saintbillion(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2021
BoboNogoDie:
Lol!
They should Photoshop her selling gala and lacacera. I'm in Lagos traffic and I want to buy grin
or them should Photoshop her crossing Desmond idiot bridge grin

318 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Investtorr: 11:44pm On May 11, 2021
The girl fine shaaaa

13 Likes

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Investtorr: 11:44pm On May 11, 2021
The keke napep photo dope shaaa

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by rexox35363: 11:53pm On May 11, 2021
saintbillion:
or them should Photoshop her crossing Desmond idiot bridge grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by McStoic(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2021
Guess she was born to Nigerian parents in the US?
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Rekhi(f): 12:50am On May 12, 2021
They really tried with the Photoshop...The one where she's cooking is so funny.

8 Likes

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 5:35am On May 12, 2021
The neke napep and the cooking photo wins it.. absolutely dope photoshop,!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by godlessmind: 7:05am On May 12, 2021
BoboNogoDie:
Lol!
lol grin you are mean
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by saintbillion(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2021
Investtorr:
The girl fine shaaaa
mmmh
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by saintbillion(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2021
Investtorr:
The keke napep photo dope shaaa
yeah

2 Likes

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by saintbillion(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2021
McStoic:
Guess she was born to Nigerian parents in the US?
ain't think so

2 Likes

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 8:41am On May 12, 2021
Americans don't know her.. she's getting a huge Nigerian fan base because she got a white skin and they think she's beautiful...

26 Likes

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by inumidun2010(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2021
I trust NIGERIANS, they'll not DISAPPOINT.... If you are SAD, Just take your time by reading NIGERIAN COMMENTS on SOCIAL MEDIA... You go just dey LAUGH...Especially that TWITTER, Na MAD PEOPLE full there...
Our NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES dey TRY but dem no REACH...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by OakConsultNG: 8:41am On May 12, 2021
Always playful..

Talk to us at OakShire Consults and register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Check our signature and page for more details.
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 8:42am On May 12, 2021
cheesy
But this is not Photoshop o

I see am with my two korokoro

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Fadun120: 8:43am On May 12, 2021
Yeah
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by NiRfreak(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2021
Which Nigerian celeb or politician that is fvvcking this babe...she's always all over Nigerian Twitter and internet space...
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2021
Pretty girl

2 Likes

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2021
hublot18:
ok, so?
sorry we don't need it.
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:43am On May 12, 2021
saintbillion:
Popular up-and-coming singer, Enisa asked her Nigerian fans to manipulate her pictures by putting her somewhere in Nigeria given that she has not visited the West African country before. Her request didn't come as a surprise to Twitter users because she is noted for showing an overwhelming amount of love for Nigerians and Nigeria. In fact, Nigerians make up most of her 295,000 Twitter followers.

She made the tweet below, and the following pictures were the replies she received containing photoshopped pictures of her in some places in Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1392015803826987009?s=19

1 Like

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by KanuSE: 8:44am On May 12, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Obrigardo: 8:44am On May 12, 2021
This is going to feed a lot of people here today. smh

1 Like

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by money121(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:45am On May 12, 2021
Yimu
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by EkwulobiaTV: 8:45am On May 12, 2021
grin
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by dtruth50: 8:45am On May 12, 2021
hahaha Nigerians no dey disappoint

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.