Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ (1452 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 10, 2009
OH Uche Nwazeakpu! ~ Can't you yet see that 'The Horn Of Valour' seeks you

People! Find a place from ur marrow and Render ur Valiant Tribute to the Ultimate MEN Who for once has crested and engraved their names in the golden script of remembrance. (certainly NOT for the faint hearted).
So far on the list of Gulder Ultimate Search Winners in order of most recent are; UCHE NWAZEAKPU (2009), MICHAEL NWACHUKWU (2008),
DOMINIC MUDABAI (2007), HECTOR JOBARTEH (2006), LUCAN CHAMBLIS (2005), EZEUGO EGWEGWU (2004) respectively.
Choose at will ur best heroe of the search and make a sentence of remark/tribute.

~~~~~^^^^^^~~~~~~^^^^^^~~~~~~
OH UCHE!!
Just as your name connotes, you rested under the [b]"U"[/b]mbrella of [b]"C"[/b]hampionship having found the [b]"H"[/b]orn of Valour with an [b]"E"[/b]ndless faith.

OH UCHE! See how you mysteriously found your way through into a hall of fame after 'planning' as your name so induce above. You went, You saw and You conquered! How came about is you? Many pondered and wondered in silence' while some randomly deduced that it was luck. To what do i owe you this few sentence of valiant crust. . . .

OH UCHE!! Just before the GUS VI game of riddles buckled itself, I could see you panting and ranting in such wanting apetite longing and hoping you were shortlisted and your name enlisted on the Gulder Ultimate Search 'Order of Heroes'. But alas! It came to pass when you featured amongst the exclusive pageant's dress and further arrayed in exquisite suite luxury. . . Which a thousand souls long to put on.

OH UCHE!!! Someway, somewhere, somehow you found your self in a pit of the dreaded ancient forest known as Aagba' You found your foot treading the path of a one time great heroe. . . amidst nine counterparts you stood outstanding even if not so many fans liked you but you courageously maintained your stand. You were not so antagonistic while in the desert in scout of the missing thing called 'Horn' amidst other strugglers. You took to your faith even when it seem lonely. . .

OH UCHE!! YOU ARE THE CHAMPION ~ Many played a guess against you while some made substantial predictions against you, Some imagined a vein thing towards your person.
You surpassed the unsurpassable!
You crossed the uncrossable!
You never descriminated anyone!
You jumped the unjumpable!
You saw the unseeable!
You catch the uncatchable!
You Felt the unfeelable!
You wore the uncommon!
You Touched the Untouchable!
You conquered your fear!
And above all,
You got and held the mantle of a VICTOR!! You are the man.

OH UCHE!! You have brought fame to the Nwazeakpu's family. Your past grannies in their dead coven below the earth crust layer would be happy in their graves.
Your present and yet alive parents would glory their God. The Ultimate Man has stumbled a fortune amidst shattered pleasantries.

OH UCHE!! I could go on and on and on BUT i just had to seemingly draw the cotton with a ^^standing ovasion^^ on your behalf and hope someday, someway, sometime, somehow it'll be a reciprocal to what i owe you in offering.

OH UCHE!! With witty raindrops of face liquid, I salute your mentality.
You have been lead to your destiny even as you have waited patiently. You believed in yourself often and count in your ability.
~ You are the Ultimate Man ~
come see me standing making way and waves for You.
I respect your style hence the least i could offeringly say. You fell down and picked yourself back up.

This is PRINCE' (a.k.a) BreIN' saying ;
ALAS UCHE'
^^$$ YOU ARE THE CHAMPION^^
wink wink wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2009
You were fondly called "Big Mike"

~ Hail MICHAEL NWACHUKWU ~
JUST as your name connotes, you [b]M[/b]agnanimously [b]I[/b]mplemented those good old tactics and found the [b]C[/b]hronicle which was [b]H[/b]orribly [b]A[/b]rchaic, [b]E[/b]ncrusted and [b]L[/b]ost in an unknown forest called Awgu Hills. This thumbs up salute and beat of Victory drums rolls out to your person. . . .

~ Hail Michael ~
Dawn was initially gloomy as the sun rose and forest birds croak in hummed voices. . . The group of 3 out of 10 which had 7 eliminated before hand was in deep ethusiasm as they awaited the day's task. Calm was you from inception, and wish you knew that Victory was extremely close at your finger tip, Not even BOB (host) had the slimest of idea that you were gotta be the batton holder. . . . But alas.

~ Hail Michael ~
It was nothing but your FATE that took you through those rare obstacles which you encountered just as the task was given you, Frank which happened to be your greatest of fears than ever set out before you as usual while you follow the lead. . . Oh Michael! Bravery was almost exempted from your physical looks but some viewers with a pessimistic reasoning accepted and believed that your valiancy wasnt worthy enough. But moí took it that your extreme bravery lies inside of you. I took it that your physic' only feigned your reality. . . . ha ha ( i chuckled while you set out in search of your lost destiny.

~ Hail Michael ~
You had a mission before attempting to embark on bringing your vision to book. You escalated as soon as you arrived at the cusp of your finalé destination where u had to dig up what is rightfully yours. Though haters were not of much intense. FOR GUS SAKE!! It was amazing how you found your way through the stairs of success. You never underated the limits of your counterparts while in the jungle. You took heart even when haters bluntly spat on your face to your face. You took out time to understudy each and every contestant. Oh Michael! You lived your life just the way you know how to best live it while you lasted in the jungle.

~ Hail Michael ~
Come see how you held the bull by the horn in the hills of Awgu in 2008. Your height threatened the fears of Frank. . . . Uhm! You have tread the path of the ugly, the naughty, the bad, the gud and the beautiful.
Yes! You had your weakness, no doubt. But we all have our weaknesses.
Do i say you were born and built to be the best? Oh Michael.

~ Hail Michael ~
Dusk was approaching and here you go it's getting real close. Now it all about who wants it the most.
You waited patiently, patiently. You seeked for strength while you were thirsty.
Alas, Michael has brought the long waited fame and fortune into the family linage of Nwachukwu.
Alas, You were the champion!
Come see men of distinguished personility and respectable profile standing up for you. Who says you're not worthy of the crown?
You were 99.9 times, worthy of the crown.
Come see the young and old yelling at your victory.
And suddenly you became exclusive amongst your peers.
Come see black and white dignitaries of high rated caliber Standing Up for you.
To what do i owe this phrase of distinct remark! Your victory certainly.
Your disposition was alot to write home about. Oh Michael, You are worthy of emulation.
Let haters go rot in hell!
Let losers come commemorate at your celebrity!
Let prentenders go get real!

~ Hail Michael ~
Your eyes are terrifying. They look sexy! They look valiant and above all looks winning.
Where is the trophy? Where is the trophy? You yarn as you walk down with the mantle in your hand.
Michael! You're on the move, see me making way and clearing waves for you.

You fell down and picked your self back up
Oh Michael! You fell down and picked yourself back up. . . See drum beat rolling on your behale. . .

And With a sure *Standing Ovasion* i sum up my kudos.

This is PRINCE' (a.k.a) BreIN'
^^Announcing you as the champion GUS V 2008^^^
wink wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2009
I am still me. smiley smiley wink cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ by candylips(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2009
so na who dey win
Re: Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2009
So na who dey win

Its no one bur You and Me. tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ by candylips(m): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2009
really
Re: Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2009
Yea Boss.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ by candylips(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2009
hmmm
Re: Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
candylips:

hmmm

Yea, cos every one is a champion in his/er own way. i'm a Champion in my own way wink

(1) (Reply)

[download Movie] : Money Heist - COMPLETE PART 4 / "He Thought Housemates Will Be All Over Him Once The Show Is Over" — Kiddwaya / Are You A Tv Content Buyer/distributor? (52 Episode Tv Drama Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.