Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,225 members, 7,953,859 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land (14165 Views)

Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land / Churchill Signs Super Falcon Players As Foundation Ambassadors, Gets Nice Gift / Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Sijo01(f): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jimbadly:

Na Bini names na. Abi you no sabi Bini names again? You wey be from there.

Sijo01:

Osatu and osaso = God cry? I've never heard a very of such Edo names.

Osato and Osasu, I know of but the aforementioned, mi know not undecided
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Evestar200(f): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sijo01:

Osatu and osaso = God cry? I've never heard a very of such Edo names.

Osato and Osasu, I know of but the aforementioned, mi know not undecided
mayb there is an error somewhere
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by rawtouch: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
collect genuine papers oooo nor let them later you
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by martineverest(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sijo01:

Am concerned about the bold. What type of names are those
Benin
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by dominique(f): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
All these pageants sef, I'm sure it's only Alexrepots and a few others that can tell them apart.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Jimbadly: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sijo01:

Probably an error on the part of the Op. He obviously interchanged the 'o' and 'u' letters.

Thanks for the little lecture on those Edo names. I love Bini names.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Ndlistic(m): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hope Mr Dullard of Kastina is Aware of the land given to you people. @ Alexsrports
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by theSpark(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Why are they just dashing pieces of the FCT to 'celebrities' .
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Lawcurrent(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2016
congrats
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 30, 2016
Congrats bro.Bigger you I pray.This kain news dey sweet belle,based on the marra sey Baba God wen do am for you go tidy the same for us for NL.Because He noh dey sleep,He dey see our hustling for the street.

Congrats bro.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by frugal(m): 2:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Greatest love-vendor of the 21st century - coded things. *shudders*
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by afroditte(f): 5:24am On Apr 30, 2016
I hope the land is FCDA approved grin
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by crisycent: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2016
I tot this guy broke his neck? undecided
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by texazzpete(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2016
I don't understand.

You paid courtesy visit to the proprietor (hon Jonathan) yet the visit clearly takes place in Fashanu's office, with a backdrop of all his past football glory?

Is the proprietor working from Fashanu's office or is he world's biggest fashanu fan?
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by texazzpete(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Ndlistic:
Hope Mr Dullard of Kastina is Aware of the land given to you people. @ Alexsrports

The person calling someone else a 'dullard' does even know how to spell 'Katsina' correctly.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Ndlistic(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
texazzpete:

The person calling someone else a 'dullard' does even know how to spell 'Katsina' correctly.

I don't care. that is part of Bubas chain agenda. lol buhari is a dullard. he has chain you
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by texazzpete(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ndlistic:

I don't care. that is part of Bubas chain agenda. lol buhari is a dullard. he has chain you

The past tense of 'chain' is 'chained'.

Dullard.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sijo01:

Am concerned about the bold. What type of names are those

Hahaha me self taya

(1) (2) (Reply)

May Social Media Pressure Not Kill Us - Ifu Ennada Shades Okoro Blessing Again / Chinedu Ikedieze, Daddy Showkey , Charles Inojie & Others Visit Orphanage - Pics / Katrina Kaif - The Sultry Indian Bollywood Actress [ Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.