Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. (16078 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter: Mass Defection Looms In National Assembly / Sule Lamido: Tyranny Fuels Mass Defection To APC / Buhari-Saraki Feud: APC Leaders Jittery, Fear Mass Defection- NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by feldido(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2016
These Defectors are just playing a script by the PDP for espionage purpose, Same thing happened in Bayelsa and Rivers.
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by jayesmalling(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2016
onexile:
These are the ones who lost power in the last LG election that was conducted. gringringrin

APC absorbing the disgruntled PDP elements since the era on CHANJI

Meanwhile, PDP won all the LG Chairmanship and counsellor's election that was conducted few day ago.
****you haven't been to Ondo state before and you are commenting, you don't f**king know what is happening here. APC didn't took part in the L.G election, the election was between PDP and some other small parties that doesn't have members that are upto 50...If you continue f**king hating on APC, U are f**king going to die of depression.
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by Igbo20(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2016
their defection for is basically for self agradisement ,self enrichment ,greedy men and women
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by Temidayo9(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2016
onexile:
These are the ones who lost power in the last LG election that was conducted. gringringrin

Meanwhile, PDP won all the LG Chairmanship and counsellor's election that was conducted few day ago.
Must you always talk? The said LG election was never contested by any party other than PDP in Ondo state., in my ward, only 18 cameout to vote, and the result release was 198 votes . They PDP know that people have no interest in them any longer.... so jumping to APC is not by mistake they witness the last LG election and the reaction of people thereafter is a big blow to PDP in Ondo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by onexile: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Temidayo9:

Must you always talk? The said LG election was never contested by any party other than PDP in Ondo state., in my ward, only 18 cameout to vote, and the result release was 198 votes . They PDP know that people have no interest in them any longer.... so jumping to APC is not by mistake they witness the last LG election and the reaction of people thereafter is a big blow to PDP in Ondo state.
story story
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by kayuseful: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2016
just funny to me how someone who has never been to ondo state will singlehandedly make comments on ondo politics as if he's the one that will cast the votes.
ondo is not bayelsa or Rivers o who will vote out of sentiment.
let's watch
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by paycash: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Temidayo9:

You are right joo, PDP now remains for confused people in Nigeria.
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by Demrich(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yeye people....job seekers
Vanquay:
Nigerian politics is useless...Do this Politicians have any idea what their party philosophies are?

No difference between PDP and APC...Both are failed democratic parties

Fvcking Criminals
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by olajizz01(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
onexile:

stop consoling yourself,had it been it was the other way round,your story will not remain thesame.
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by olajizz01(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Ondo is PDP and PDP is Ondo.

PDP and LP are the only true nationalist party in Nigeria. The others are mostly sectional and ethnically inclined, especially the APC. Any true patriotic Nigerian will support the PDP.
so,last yr election never clear for your eyes,i guess ondo gubernatorial election will makes it clear before your very eyes that pdp is a sectional party and belong to SS and SE
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by ShowYourCertificate: 8:03pm On May 05, 2016
Pavore9:

What is so magical about PDP's 16 years rule that should motivate "any true patriotic Nigerian"" to support it?? I am not partisan because it does not add any value to my life's journey as l regard APC and PDP as the two sides of the same coin!
PDP and APC might be two sides of a coin but PDP is that side of the coin that has the map of Nigeria drawn over it. Get my point?
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by ShowYourCertificate: 8:04pm On May 05, 2016
olajizz01:
so,last yr election never clear for your eyes,i guess ondo gubernatorial election will makes it clear before your very eyes that pdp is a sectional party and belong to SS and SE
PDP will win both Ondo and Edo.
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by Pavore9: 8:16pm On May 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
PDP and APC might be two sides of a coin but PDP is that side of the coin that has the map of Nigeria drawn over it. Get my point?

You are entitled to your perspective just l am entitled to feel no sense of affiliation to neither of them because l am yet to be convinced that the heartbeats of these parties is centred around development and service to the people. I have so many beautiful things within my control that are happening outside APC and PDP shenanigans!
Re: Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. by olajizz01(m): 5:25am On May 06, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
PDP will win both Ondo and Edo.
PDP will be defeated soundly in Ondo,that of Edo may be too close to call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom / "Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.