Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. (865 Views)

Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk / Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by Daminaj1(f): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
I did this for those who wanted to hear her but do not have enough data to do so.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/04/summary-of-everything-tiwa-savage-said.html

I knew this marriage wasnt going to work
Its been like that for the past two months
Their anniversary was a day before his melt down and he never tried to call her. She was torn between keeping an appearance on social media or facing reality.
There was no communication between them for a week up until his outburst.
"Before marriage, I didn’t know of his third child in Nigeria.
A lot of people warned me about him, but I am going to say I made a mistake.
At the beginning everyone says you can’t leave the marriage because our culture frowns on it. I made a mistake, do I have to wait ten years, 15 years?
He has never spent one naira on their son Jamil
She covered up for a lot of hurt.
She had a miscarriage recently, she sent him photos with blood all over the floor and he never responded. She later found out he was in an hotel room with another woman.
He admitted cheating on her.
After that, she decided she was done.
She covered up for so long because she wanted people to believe he is the one that takes care of her, he is the man of the house that provides for her. that made her. I wanted him to feel like a man.
He doesn't take care of any thing in the house.
She paid for her hospital bills ( to have their baby). She paid for his flight to London to see their baby, she paid for the apartment they stayed in for 2months after Jamal was born. She took him shopping for clothes so that he can have new clothes when he gets back to Nigeria. She took care of everything
I paid for everything because I had to, if not, where would we be.
He doesn't have money to buy diapers or anything for the baby but he has money to get haircut twice a week.He has money to take women to hotel rooms.

cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by Daminaj1(f): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
More

It is not true that she doesn't ask him if he has eaten
She works and put the money in the house, work long hours. She comes home late or very tired. So she hired a cook but everytime she comes to the kitchen to make something, she makes him food.
The things he puts me through discourages me from asking if he has eaten. He goes out and come back drunk at 2pm the next day.
He is always Moody
He disappears from the house at times.
I fear for his safety
He stole her money as her manager
There was a time he collected money for a show four months prior, lied about the amount, kept all the money and pretended the show wasn't paid for. He made her perform for free because he already squandered the money.
She will never discredit the fact that he worked hard for her and hustled for her career.
He believed in her.
At a point, she was spliting her earning 50/50 with him which is not normal for a manager. in the industry.
He received money into his private account rather than their company account.
He stole from his wife and he doesnt see it as stealing.
Her mum is the sweetest person
She is very British and not diabolical
Her mum always supports TeeBillz and asks her to be patient.
TeeBillz is the one always taking issues to her mum.
She never cheated on her husband with Donjazzy, 2face and Dr. Sid
She is willing to take a lie detector test.
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
La read, La Commit Suicide
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by vizkiz: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
please if you give a furck click share, if you don't click like... We want to show these people nairaland doesn't give a damn about them. Abeg who be that mumu whey dey click share for there? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by kelzi11: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Well am less concerned. Get daily updates @ our new site http://naira4shared.com
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by tuzle(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
from olamide and don jazzy to peter, jude and paul and then wizkid and linda ikeji now tee bliz and tiwa savage. Abeg what is the price of dollar to naira now?
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by Xionez(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3077219/transcript-tiwa-savages-interview-detailing
This person did a better job. Some bloggers are lazy.
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by Daminaj1(f): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Xionez:
https://www.nairaland.com/3077219/transcript-tiwa-savages-interview-detailing

This person did a better job. Some bloggers are lazy.

thanks.... I love to do this
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by MiztaSanchez22(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Nd i b wan marri tiwa b4 o,nw c wetin dey apen 2 am.if 2 say u accept me dat tym we 4 dey lyk 2face nw.
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by coolnice(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Good Job. It is sad to see people critiscize hardwork. Not suprised. Copy and paste thrives in nigeria / Banana Island anyway
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by MiztaSanchez22(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Nd i b wan marri tiwa b4 o,nw c wetin dey apen 2 am.if 2 say u accept me dat tym we 4 dey lyk 2face nw.
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by Wizkoko(m): 12:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Now, that is better than The Kardashians.
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by mumtriplet2: 12:49am On Apr 30, 2016
see gobe?
Re: Read Everything Tiwa Savage Said In Her Interview - Summary. by Daminaj1(f): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2016
coolnice:
Good Job. It is sad to see people critiscize hardwork. Not surprised. Copy and paste thrives in nigeria / Banana Island anyway

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beaten Up By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Scandal / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Curves In This New Outfit, Really Tempting / Lady Who Claims She's Pregnant For Burna Boy, Claims He Broke Through Her Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.