Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Please Help Find My Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Find My Stolen Phone (963 Views)

Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? / Update On My Stolen Phone. Thank You Nairaland. I Found Who I Was Looking For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Find My Stolen Phone by tunaguy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yesterday my infinix note 2 was stolen in my house while i was a sleep please i need nairalanders tech guru too tell me how i can track down this theif and retrieve the phone back cause i had too sell my laptop too purchase the phone am using too post this thread right now... Naira landers i need ur help
Re: Please Help Find My Stolen Phone by Kizyte(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
tunaguy:
Yesterday my infinix note 2 was stolen in my house while i was a sleep please i need nairalanders tech guru too tell me how i can track down this theif and retrieve the phone back cause i had too sell my laptop too purchase the phone am using too post this thread right now... Naira landers i need ur help
Do you have CM Security installed on the stolen phone? And if you have some apps locked with CM, check your registered email, you'll see the pictures of the thief that stole your phone. You can also locate the phone using findphone.cmcm.com
Re: Please Help Find My Stolen Phone by tunaguy(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2016
Kizyte:
Do you have CM Security installed on the stolen phone? And if you have some apps locked with CM, check your registered email, you'll see the pictures of the thief that stole your phone. You can also locate the phone using findphone.cmcm.com
thanks man i appreciate but i think i know who stole it but i still need more proof
Re: Please Help Find My Stolen Phone by tunaguy(m): 2:15am On May 01, 2016
Lol guys after texting my number i finally received a text... That made me lmao phone wey i no give the bastard... He removed my mtn sim and left just my glo sim cause he is using the data too what's app and facebook

Re: Please Help Find My Stolen Phone by daphid25(m): 2:40am On May 05, 2016
Smh, why i open this thread sef, though you lost phantom5
Re: Please Help Find My Stolen Phone by Nobody: 7:03am On May 05, 2016
So someone broke into your House and stole ur phone or what?

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Glo Call And Data Bundle Offer / Why You Should Not Upgrade Android To Marshmallow. / Please Help I Can't Renew MTN 150mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.