Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Bad Dream, Pls Advice And Pray For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bad Dream, Pls Advice And Pray For Me (455 Views)

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Snakes In The Dream. Pls Help / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Dream, Pls Advice And Pray For Me by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Good morning nairalanders, i just had a bad dream and alot of lives were lost in an accident.. I called my sister and she told me that she also had a bad dream (accident related).. Pls nairalanders, i need your prayers and advice on what to do.. Thanks.
Re: Bad Dream, Pls Advice And Pray For Me by Tundeiab(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2016
lordoseji:
Good morning nairalanders, i just had a bad dream and alot of lives were lost in an accident.. I called my sister and she told me that she also had a bad dream (accident related).. Pls nairalanders, i need your prayers and advice on what to do.. Thanks.
You and your sister should observe a three-day fast with serious prayers.

God is in control
Re: Bad Dream, Pls Advice And Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Tundeiab:
You and your sister should observe a three-day fast with serious prayers.
God is in control
tnx amen
Re: Bad Dream, Pls Advice And Pray For Me by promise101: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2016
lordoseji:
You don't have to disturb yourself about that!

Just believe, that Jesus blood was wasted miserably at the cross so that yours don't have to be wasted miserably.

JUST BELIEVE!

It is not about 3days fasting, it is all about Jesus and what he did at the cross.

JUST BELIEVE AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED!
Re: Bad Dream, Pls Advice And Pray For Me by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2016
promise101:

You don't have to disturb yourself about that!

Just believe, that Jesus blood was wasted miserably at the cross so that yours don't have to be wasted miserably.

JUST BELIEVE!

It is not about 3days fasting, it is all about Jesus and what he did at the cross.

JUST BELIEVE AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED!

tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Worship With Us At Christ Embassy Virtual Church / Solemnity Of The Most Sacred Heart Of Jesus / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.