Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

"Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog (56724 Views)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by amtaken(f): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Is it good for Buhari to overlook the sins of his sponsors and friends?

devour129:
his turn is coming . One day we will have a government that will make him pay .
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by higherpower: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Do Tinubu's children live in huts overseas?

Were Tinubu' children caught in sharing FG funds? next time hate with sense.
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by bluecircle470: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Just like Dezieani is giving you.

I dnt knw maybe u're her cousin, jst let her knw kuje is loading for her.
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by Meritocracy: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Please give me empirical evidence that she stole all those money, I just don't believe everything I read on social media and blogs, I'm not a zombie.
If she didn't steal the money, can you mention any government official who serve with honest and integrity that would be as rich as Alison Madueke. Only her properties are enough evidence that she directly or indirectly stole the money. Why not come to Nigeria to face music or do you think she would sick if Jonathan still in Power
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by zheroes(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2016
laribari:

If dem convict him mama the house will be ceased by FG because Na their way be that.
They ceased all Abacha's properties, including the ones in his sons possession because the man don die and he can't defend himself as a warlord; meanwhile those thieves still in GOVT and outside are still living big. Bargas!

What abt money wey IBB thief? Tinubu? OBJ? See as them tear Ibori into shreds simply becos he's down and out. Na so EFCC dey do when u are already down, flexing stupid muscles.

So make the boy enjoy the mansion but for a while.
this statement is shameless!!!!!!!! Its better to be quite than spewing trash!!!!
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
But Buhari's daughter pays 5million naira for a single flight to london. 5 million will buy me a nice bungalow in makurdi.

It's from her inheritance from Dan Fodio.

You know, like Paris Hilton, or that small girl from Air Force One.
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by amtaken(f): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Tinubu took over from Abacha as the biggest thief in Africa.

bluecircle470:

I dnt knw maybe u're her cousin, jst let her knw kuje is loading for her.
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by zheroes(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
banmee:

That is not what he is saying. He is pointing to the hypocrisy in the fight against corruption in Nigeria.
before now when PDP were in power why didn't they do otherwise bro? Okay because stealing wasn't corruption!!!!! And still wike cannot bring anything against amaechi? When APC possibly takes over rivers and they start probing wike all you dickheads will say its witch hunting? Is it only you guys they witch hunt? Why can't you guys be the witch for once?
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by amtaken(f): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Whether Local Government, State Government or Federal Government, Government fund is government fund.

higherpower:

Were Tinubu' children got in sharing FG funds? next time hate with sense.
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by SamiraF: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:

Thank you. Is it those Tinubu's dirty daughters that don't wear pant and bra or that Tinubu's son that is marrying his uncle's girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by amtaken(f): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2016
What do Tinubu, Atiku, Abacha, Ambode, Fashola, Amechi, Okorocha, Oshiomhole have in common?

Excuzeme:

Dont worry, when its time to put a rope around Dezziani's neck, for stealing our YAMS, her family of thieves would not be left out.

Uggomma would soon tell the British Police, what work he did to acquire such wealth.

Shebi him Mama dey pretend say she get cancer, abi?

Make dem kontinue
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by amtaken(f): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2016
When Buhari is serious about fighting for corruption we will know.

SamiraF:

Thank you. Is it those Tinubu's dirty daughters that don't wear pant and bra or that Tinubu's son that is marrying his uncle's girlfriend.
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Meritocracy:
If she didn't steal the money, can you mention any government official who serve with honest and integrity that would be as rich as Alison Madueke. Only her properties are enough evidence that she directly or indirectly stole the money. Why not come to Nigeria to face music or do you think she would sick if Jonathan still in Power

Hehehe, you need to hear Pastor Chris' logic on this kain mata.

Paraphrasing: "There's nothing God can't do. He knows the 'serial numbers' on all torn and destroyed currencies".

...In response to criticisms that he didn't question the source of a civil servant's multi million naira donation.

Maybe the kiddo has one of those supernatural minting boxes.
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by MANDILAX(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:

smh
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by amtaken(f): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Have you seen Tinubu's edifices?

Meritocracy:
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by amtaken(f): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
That's how it starts....

MANDILAX:

smh
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by laribari(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
zheroes:
this statement is shameless!!!!!!!! Its better to be quite than spewing trash!!!!

Of cos it is because I mentioned someone you probably like.
I only took swipe at the way we handle cases in Nigerian and i'm perfectly correct. I wonder what is shameless in it.

Barga!
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by deji68: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Lol....Multi Million Dollar Apartment? Some nairalanders live in better Apartments than this without even stealing a Dollar .....mtschewwew
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by laribari(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote whebhor=NOETHNICITY post=45175423]Was any house owned by Abacha seized? Never heard o![/quote]

Of cos when people talk you need to understand at time it is contextual. I may say properties but referring to loots in cash, shares and even furniture etc;

You haven't heard of any doesn't mean they didn't happen. My strong point remains that the only man that we can talk of wealth recovery today as an head of state is Abacha and maybe Ibori.

Where I take lie? Mtchew

http://www.spotlightreports.com.ng/fg-asks-u-s-return-500-million-abacha-loot/
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by fleet7(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2016
drey076:

****so u are happy the way one person is enjoying the money stolen by his mother from a whole country all because he is from your region?
Refer that question to tinubu and Atiku and their cabin crew
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by MrGerald(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2016
and so what, it is even an apartment, I expect someone from that family to to show a multi million dollar mansion
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by poseidon12: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2016
I thought the EFCC is looking for him? He should honor the EFCC invitation to clear his name. I don't begrudge anyone's success but I also don't support stealing of public funds.
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by Rejoice5000(f): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
NO
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by amtaken(f): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Good girl.

Rejoice5000:
NO
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by laribari(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2016
techJ:

Oga, before you comment, take time to consider what you take to the keyboard to type? Was Saraki down when his case started, was Metuh down when his case started? Are they still not using their influence to try to stop their trial instead of trying to clear their names?

What is wrong with most Nigerians!! Haba!!!

EFCC can only investigate FIRST, those people whose case are recent and whose evidence have not been destroyed. At least that makes the case a little less complicated for them. Those recent ones might eventually open way for the other not so recent ones.

Thanks.

Bros nothing is wrong with someone who has a different view from you, please respect that. I will be polite because you made ur point politely, even though you expect everything to see things as you.

My question to you is this. Have they convicted saraki and metuh? Isn't their cases on going? Have they recovered anything from them yet? NO!

So Oga get the message before commenting. They have recovered from the dead but how many living have they recovered billions from in the manner of Abacha? In terms of properties and cash?

Worst case senerio, saraki will be impeached and 1 naira will not come out.

How many senate dem impeach recovery their loot?

I don't know why Nigerians talk like dis!

1 Like

Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by banmee(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2016
zheroes:
before now when PDP were in power why didn't they do otherwise bro? Okay because stealing wasn't corruption!!!!! And still wike cannot bring anything against amaechi? When APC possibly takes over rivers and they start probing wike all you dickheads will say its witch hunting? Is it only you guys they witch hunt? Why can't you guys be the witch for once?

Did you read what i wrote?
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by poseidon12: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
ugoshevy:
Na bad belle just dey worry some people here. Plz u guys shouldn't forget she was a former Director in Shell o. And husband and family.....so money was nothing even before she was made a minister. And if there's no proof that this guy who could even be paying mortgage and is an employee is eating from any loot of some sort. Plz leave dem alone

I heard over the radio that the EFCC is looking for him. If his hands are clean (and I will be very pleasantly surprised), he should honor the invitation of the EFCC and have his name cleared. If he is running from the EFCC, then it would be obvious that he partook in the looting of the treasury.

1 Like

Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by brovkhovich: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Its shall neva last long
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by Akpan01: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2016
So, people would be glad seeing an Ex-Minister son of Nigeria sleeping on the Streets of Europe. God punish Devil 100 times in One Second. Who the EFCC sef don ever help to recover their 10 k. Where short from their Account. Na only Millions of Naira Accounts wey their Eyes go dey. Every portfolio for Nigeria here na selfish pursuit dey their Minds. Always thinking of How much Profit will they make from their Victims ignorance. Ugonna Flex jare na ur time. According to TuBaba "If no body talks about u, then u r no body" People must talk, na their nature. Mouth wey no talk dey stink. Google and see.
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Is just so stupid wen someone points out a thief. And your defence for the thief is "well other people are stealing as well" Anytime I think of Nigeria and look at Western countries, I feel so sad. Are black people cursed?
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by Mufasa27(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Please give me empirical evidence that she stole all those money, I just don't believe everything I read on social media and blogs, I'm not a zombie.
You are a killer, u just murdered a fool lol
Re: "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
this guy no know say Efcc dey find am...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.