Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge - Art, Graphics & Video (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge (114397 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote In The On Going Etisalat Photo Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by braithwaite(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2016

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2016
Roger that, so where's the dude, Victoriousvic?
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 9:27am On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Roger that, so where's the dude, Victoriousvic?
Hello.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2016
braithwaite:

Mobile: HTC

Location okota..

You went hilltop to do this? you guys are fortunate with sublime locations.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by braithwaite(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You went hilltop to do this? you guys are fortunate with sublime locations.

Loolz..was at work actually.. just took the advantage

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2016
Victoriousvic:
Hello.
Hey yo, man, can we talk.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by An0nimus: 11:09am On May 28, 2016
Hopefully the effect of front page will wear off with next week's challenge. Tired of viewing off topic pics sad
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 11:42am On May 28, 2016
braithwaite:

Nature

Hy Braithwaite, concerning this post I quoted, posting other people's work without giving credit to their work or asking their permission is wrong. Be sure to upload your own images. hope you keep showing us your pictures and follow the challenge.. A new challenge will be posted today and you'll have a week to come up with your idea and image. Welcome
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 11:42am On May 28, 2016
An0nimus:
Hopefully the effect of front page will wear off with next week's challenge. Tired of viewing off topic pics sad
Same here cry
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by UjSizzle(f): 11:47am On May 28, 2016
braithwaite:

Nature

Ok. The first set of pictures followed the week's theme. Everything else was just undecided

If you want to be a part of this, you have to follow the theme, or it just defeats the purpose of the thread and might as well be termed derailing.

Please read the rule

*sighs* God I'm tired of explaining that the thread is called a "Weekly Photo Challenge".

Everything else you own not relating to the theme should go to the other photography thread.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2016
SmooshCHN, Victoriousvic, Ujsizzle

Hopefully by next week the madness in this thread will die down... I've given up on explaining to them.

But did anyone notice anything odd about a very highly zoomed photo of the Moon supposedly taken with a Q10? Is that possible, even with a mobile lens?
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by UjSizzle(f): 1:04pm On May 28, 2016
HyDef:

Hopefully by next week the madness in this thread will die down... I've given up on explaining to them.

But did anyone notice anything odd about a very highly zoomed photo of the Moon supposedly taken with a Q10? Is that possible, even with a mobile lens?
I've looked and unlooked at it and literally given up in trying to figure out an explanation.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 1:19pm On May 28, 2016
UjSizzle:

I've looked and unlooked at it and literally given up in trying to figure out an explanation.
I saw it.. The picture is definitely not taken with a mobile phone. My Nikon camera even gets close but no where near that range. On thread like this, people do it a lot and one has to live with things like that.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2016
HyDef:

Reference to the picture please, would like to see the "Big Fat Lie". The pictures are meant to be taken by yourself, irrespective of whatever camera (phone or DSLR). JUST TAKEN BY YOU.

I just can't wait for the thread to return to normal.
UJE, your picture for this week theme (the one taking while reading, please take a bow)
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
docbindl:

Reference to the picture please, would like to see the "Big Fat Lie". The pictures are meant to be taken by yourself, irrespective of whatever camera (phone or DSLR). JUST TAKEN BY YOU.

I just can't wait for the thread to return to normal.
UJE, your picture for this week theme (the one taking while reading, please take a bow)

It's on page 8. I don't want to quote the guy.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by demiladegold(f): 4:19pm On May 28, 2016
HyDef:

It's on page 8. I don't want to quote the guy.
I actually went to do ofofo and I can see what you're saying.....
even me DAT cañot snap pinshure knows that's not possible with a phone.....
eberu olorun o... eyin eniyan
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
Victoriousvic wats up?? Counting on you to get the thread started again and help us get busy..
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by demiladegold(f): 4:38pm On May 28, 2016
UjSizzle:

I just saw ur profile and posts and I love you already(I'm not gay) u seem pretty intelligent plus you're a writer. hi
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 6:36pm On May 28, 2016
Reflection shot of a Hotel.. Been a while I posted here.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 6:43pm On May 28, 2016
Ligxy:

Lol, Smooth suits him better, he sure has smooth pics grin grin
Thanks kiss
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 6:44pm On May 28, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Reflection shot of a Hotel.. Been a while I posted here.
sh1t!! Posted in the wrong thread.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Feraz(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2016
UjSizzle:

Ok. The first set of pictures followed the week's theme. Everything else was just undecided

If you want to be a part of this, you have to follow the theme, or it just defeats the purpose of the thread and might as well be termed derailing.

Please read the rule

*sighs* God I'm tired of explaining that the thread is called a "Weekly Photo Challenge".

Everything else you own not relating to the theme should go to the other photography thread.
An0nimus:
SmooshCHN:
Same here cry
HyDef:

grin grin grin

Una doh!!! BTW, where's naturefellow?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 28, 2016
Thanks to everyone who participated in this week's challenge.

Unto the next challenge... smiley

PROMPT #5: HANDS

Usually the face is the strongest element in the frame; with the hands being second. Make the hands the most important element in your image this week.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Feraz(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2016
Victoriousvic:

Usually the face is the strongest element in the frame; with the hands being second. Make the hands the most important element in your image this week.
Very easy!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 7:50pm On May 28, 2016
Victoriousvic:

demiladegold, docbindl, An0nimus, TheLoneCitizen, Chukxie, Braithwaite, Ligxy, Timbros, Iluv, Kinesis, Ihanreh, boomboost, kizmilz, Berlyn, eddiebruk, feldido, mashnino, addicted268, captain247 et all. This is the new challenge for this week.. Let's get started

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 7:51pm On May 28, 2016
Feraz:
Very easy!!! grin grin grin grin
Wait till you need to compose and have a great picture in total tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2016
HANDS embarassed cry

Let's give it a go.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 28, 2016
HyDef:
HANDS embarassed cry

Let's give it a go.
Lol. I've been told it's too easy. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Hey yo, man, can we talk.
Sure, what's up?
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by demiladegold(f): 8:10pm On May 28, 2016
Victoriousvic:
Sure, what's up?

I don't get it
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2016
Victoriousvic:

Probably by the professionals here. grin
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Feraz(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2016
Victoriousvic:

Ba easy oh! wink

SmooshCHN:
Wait till you need to compose and have a great picture in total tongue
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Reply)

Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.