Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge - Art, Graphics & Video (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge (114802 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote In The On Going Etisalat Photo Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2016
UjSizzle:

I'm just as lost.
It's either he's interpreting challenge to mean competition and he's worried he'll lose, or the photos he's seen so far are dampening his confidence, or he thinks we're veterans on this thread (iLaugh o grin), or something else is happening that I'm not aware of.

I don't know why he's making a mountain out of a molehill.
It's a challenge to spark creativity and help people who are interested in photography. It should be fun! It's been fun so far, I can't believe anyone will be this uncomfortable.

I think you have interpreted all the possible options. Hey LoneCitizen, I recently bought a mid-range phone and I wanted to explore the camera beyond the usual selfie (such irony, the phone is name Asus zenfone SELFIE), I came across this thread and it sparked my interest, I have downloaded so many tutorials on #mobilephotography from YouTube, read 3 books on photography, mind you I'm not doing this for a living, I just like taking pictures. So man just come have fun, nobody is criticing anyone picture, we only suggest to make it better.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by timbros(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2016
Let me just drop this for now...

I hope her hands draw enough attention cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by feldido(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2016
SmooshCHN:
demiladegold, docbindl, An0nimus, TheLoneCitizen, Chukxie, Braithwaite, Ligxy, Timbros, Iluv, Kinesis, Ihanreh, boomboost, kizmilz, Berlyn, eddiebruk, feldido, mashnino, addicted268, captain247 et all. This is the new challenge for this week.. Let's get started

I don't grabs, please explain further.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2016
Wonderful pictures here, I think I have an idea for this week's shot. Hopefully I can take it on my own.

Nice attempts but some of them merely include the hands, not with them as 'subject'. I think the point was more than the hands are the main focus of the picture.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by fashrola(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2016
UjSizzle:

Beautiful attempt (I like your hands btw grin)

I think you should try another shot though. The challenge is to draw the eyes to the hands; this picture makes me want to stare at that machine so bad smiley

Thanks... OMG I'm blushing grin embarassed

Alright i'll try another shot
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by feldido(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2016
Warmth touch from an older to the younger generation.

Photography and editing done from my Infinix hot note pro.

Dunno if it fits into the challenge.

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 3:12pm On May 29, 2016
feldido:

It perfectly fits. Nice Picture.. The Challenge is on. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2016
First attempt for the week.
The guy above just plucked my idea out of my head cry grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Ligxy(f): 3:47pm On May 29, 2016
My pic is not uploading
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2016
Ligxy:
My pic is not uploading
Haaa. It must load ooo. Let me cast and bind the spirit against it. Lebrashka
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Onyiibazz: 3:54pm On May 29, 2016
feldido:

Which app did u use to do the editing? Please reply
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 4:02pm On May 29, 2016
Ligxy:
My pic is not uploading
Maybe it's too large.. You won't be able to upload if above 4MB
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2016
Here we go!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by feldido(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Which app did u use to do the editing? Please reply

I used Eraser to cut or crop the desired image from the background, the rest was done with my phone photo editor.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by feldido(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2016
docbindl:
First attempt for the week.
The guy above just plucked my idea out of my head cry grin grin

Sorry dude, the concept just came as a flash(intuition) I didn't know what to name it till I was uploading it.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 29, 2016
First submission. lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Shaadey: 6:26pm On May 29, 2016
Fingers are not equal... My first attempt

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2016
UjSizzle:

Again, it is not a competition. No one is interested in the clarity of your shots, we want to see your composition and creativity. You can learn even without the best camera the mobile universe has to offer.

I understand if you want to go, but I'd like you to stay smiley
Quit talking, Mi Ama, let's see what those hands can craft. I'm expecting a massive flop.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2016
docbindl:

I think you have interpreted all the possible options. Hey LoneCitizen, I recently bought a mid-range phone and I wanted to explore the camera beyond the usual selfie (such irony, the phone is name Asus zenfone SELFIE), I came across this thread and it sparked my interest, I have downloaded so many tutorials on #mobilephotography from YouTube, read 3 books on photography, mind you I'm not doing this for a living, I just like taking pictures. So man just come have fun, nobody is criticing anyone picture, we only suggest to make it better.
Bombs over Los Tema, I'm a gaming geek, not a photo freak, Hauban.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by fashrola(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2016
Phone: BlackBerry Passport

Effect: Yes (Snapseed with Camera360)

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by UjSizzle(f): 7:56pm On May 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Quit talking, Mi Ama, let's see what those hands can craft. I'm expecting a massive flop.
undecided

You know what, that was rude. So I take back everything I said about wanting you to stay. You can go.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by UjSizzle(f): 7:59pm On May 29, 2016
timbros:
Let me just drop this for now...

I hope her hands draw enough attention cheesy
Strangely it does. I'm very interested in what she's writing smiley
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by n3xt(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2016
First submission | Hands on

iP5s edited with Camera+

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
feldido:

Sorry dude, the concept just came as a flash(intuition) I didn't know what to name it till I was uploading it.
No wahala my guy. Enjoy
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Bombs over Los Tema, I'm a gaming geek, not a photo freak, Hauban.

You have deep ingrained issues man. Deep issues.
And talking about games, I'm a game freak.. Name it Consoles( PS,Nintendo, X-Box) , Phone (Android, IOS), but here I'm learning something new and having fun at it. No knowledge is ever wasted man.
But you... Gbam, deep issues.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Ksslib(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2016
Device: Samsung galaxy s3

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2016
Shaadey:
Fingers are not equal... My first attempt
Cool attempt, however you could reduce the exposure to make the hand stand out more... The brightness was kind of much

As a note, always favour under exposing, you can always adjust with post production editing apps
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2016
docbindl:

You have deep ingrained issues man. Deep issues.
And talking about a games, I'm a game freak.. Name it Consoles( PS,Nintendo, X-Box) , Phone (Android, IOS), but here I'm learning something new and having fun at it. No knowledge is ever wasted man.
But you... Gbam, deep issues.

Don't mind him. And I love games too. Started with the N64 as a kid. Just... Don't mind him. sad
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by UjSizzle(f): 8:40pm On May 29, 2016
n3xt:
First submission | Hands on

iP5s edited with Camera+
smiley Nice

Can you post the original too?
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
UjSizzle:

undecided

You know what, that was rude. So I take back everything I said about wanting you to stay. You can go.
No insults intended, My Lady, but I ain't ain't standing on your words. I go when Victoriousvic, declares I'm a thorn and a blot to his landscape.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by UjSizzle(f): 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
Ksslib:
Device: Samsung galaxy s3

Kay! smiley
Good to have you around. Nice pic
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by UjSizzle(f): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

No insults intended, My Lady, but I ain't standing on your words. I go when Victoriousvic, declares I'm a thorn and a blot to his landscape.
Of course. But while at it maybe you should consider wrapping your manners tight around you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (58) (Reply)

Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.