Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu (41965 Views)

Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by vindisick: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fugazi:

The Fulanis too never forget. That's why they keep coming back.

I love those two tribes mehn. Fulanis chase, Igbos run. When Fulanis don waka back to the North, Igbos start searching for Fulanis to kill.

It will end when Ugwuagu give Fulanis back their grazing land. Once they get Enugu and Ebonyi, peace will be restored.
you think and talk like a pig. i just pray sanity comes to you very soon.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by eleko1: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin embarassed What goes Around comes Around .I dnt rejoice in oda pipu misfortune.I believe Enugu. State Commissioner Of Police version of the tori.Tell me is the CP hausa/yoruba/delta man?
MirabelArode:

You don return back to mile12? grin
undecided undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
MirabelArode:

Of course you fulanis want the status quo but I will implore you to do EVERYTHING TO WIN the next war that you really want to fight because if you don't, Futa djallon is sure for you, because you won't be fighting against Igbos only, even yoruba will see it as an opportunity to reclaim their Obaship in kwara and kick out the emirate you put there by conquest except they have decided to be eternally stupid.

Prepare to fight on many fronts without British and russians. Anti-Igbo propaganda is no longer valuable as we all can see. Take this from an Itsekiri who has see the light. May your allah help you. grin
Guy all this rant about me being a Fulani will get you nowhere. But the Nigerian state will most likely crush all traitors, yourself inclusive
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by eleko1: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
U wicked oooo grin embarassed lipsrsealed cheesy grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed .
loopman:

How is life in exile? cheesy grin
Persin wey dey IDP camp lipsrsealed embarassed grin cheesy hide around Military Barrack dey Peep grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by drTiv: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nairaland stinks! reeking of ethnic bigots

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by christopher123(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ugosample:

The truth is that the country has gone too far to disintegrate.

The worst that will happen is restructuring the country and embracing fiscal federalism. As for disintegration, FORGET IT

Is Nigerian bugger than Roman empire
USSR
Indo China

Oga nothing is possible
Keep your mind open and if there is change ..adopt

Simple
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by HIPROFILE(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Me I just want this country to break up, so Yoruba people can maximize their potential and disappointed everyone..

This country is dragging Yoruba back..

Na who this grammar epp.. Oooo it as disappointing them already....oduwa ghan.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by BraniacX(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
christopher123:

Is this country bugger bigger than USSR or Korea peninsular?
USSR no!
Korean peninsula, hell YES!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by christopher123(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ugosample:

I am an Igbo man too, and I see that out tendency as VERY BAD.

Our parents (well my parents didnt, but relatives did) keep feeding the young ones with hateful messages to keep animosity and it's not good at all.

I thank God for my parents who let me see things for what they are, and did not feed me with hateful message.

It does not help anybody.

Oga that is what you see....or do you want millions that perished in pogrom wished away

If you choose to forget history
Others won't
I will still tell my kids our history
The fights
The betrayals
The prospects
The ingenuity
History must be told not embellished

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by christopher123(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
BraniacX:

USSR no!

Korean peninsula, hell YES!

Can you tell us the size of Korea peninsular?

You guys just assume that Nigeria is that big

It's not even the biggest in landmass in Africa seff

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by HIPROFILE(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hillzy:

No mind them, two igbo community don fight over land kill there self finish dem say na fulani herdsmen, fulani no c where him go fight again na east him go com go. Yeye dey smell

What of their menace at agatu Benue state abi agatu people too fought and killed their little children men and women only jast to accuse Fulani herdsmen...chai.. I know that few minutes madness is allowed but atimes make we dey talk like people wey never go completely insane nowww...smh

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by christopher123(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ugosample:

I am an Igbo man too, and I see that out tendency as VERY BAD.

Our parents (well my parents didnt, but relatives did) keep feeding the young ones with hateful messages to keep animosity and it's not good at all.

I thank God for my parents who let me see things for what they are, and did not feed me with hateful message.

It does not help anybody.
Ife eji awu Igbo Erika

So what are the things that you see as they are ? Can you pls educated us ...it seems you are the only one eyed man in the land of blind

Biko gwa anyi....maybe Achebe was wrong
Maybe other millions were wrong

Pls right their wrongs
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by BraniacX(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
christopher123:

Can you tell us the size of Korea peninsular?

You guys just assume that Nigeria is that big

It's not even the biggest in landmass in Africa seff

Nigeria is over 356,669 square miles with a population of over 150million, the korean peninsula is 85,270 square miles with a population of about 80million.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by stagger: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
That pic of a herdsman carrying an FN rifle: which air force personnel be im relative? We need to ask well o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by maxzzo1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Me I just want this country to break up, so Yoruba people can maximize their potential and disappoint everyone..

This country is dragging Yoruba back..
I think u dey jones but on a serious note it will help ports in ss to grow this country must divide...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Ilovemystate: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fugazi:

Of course. I'm entitled to share it. You were entitled to ignore it.
I hope you no forget our last fight 2 night ago that they banned you karma moniker? You when start again? You don recapture Kwara that your tribesmen has been fighting since 19th century

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by ofoka: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
That will make the retalition easy since they are in identified places now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by 1Tkester: 12:06am On May 01, 2016
MirabelArode:

You don return back to mile12? grin

Hahaha, can you imagine he comparison, a tiny community in Igbo land was invaded by 3:00 am, and even the police aided them, yet it looks like the whole country is trembling. But, a major city like Lagos was invaded in the afternoon and nobody bathed an eyelid. Check it out, right now the fulanis are taking refugee camps in the army barracks, while they are having a field day in Kwara state with their emir running the shows.

Indeed the brown roof republic is a shame!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by 1Tkester: 12:07am On May 01, 2016
Ilovemystate:

I hope you no forget our last fight 2 night ago that they banned you karma moniker? You when start again, you don recapture Kwara that your tribesmen men have been fighting since 19th century

Hahahahaha, Who dash me net sense! When Mile 12 has already been taking!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by salam1(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2016
Fugazi:
How many times are they going to 'flee' (ego booster) before coming back to do the same thing?

The crying governor and his people never learns. Fulanis are nomads. Una no sabi wetin nomad mean? You claim that people who left the area after causing massive chaos 'fleeing'?

On Apr 20, you claimed that they ran to the army barracks to seek refuge after attacking a community. On Apr 21, they came back to sack and displace 2000 people.

Better arm yourselves.
let dem continue with dere useless lies deep inside dem dey no its not d Fulani's. How long has d Fulani's been leaving with u? Y accuse dem of d crimes dey never created. If I dress or speak Igbo during a robbery does DAT make all Igbo people robbers?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Ezenwanne: 8:11am On May 01, 2016
OP ur story is so stale. I live in Nsukka and it's filled wt aboki, going abt their normal business everyday. In fact some of them make up the vigilante group in our street. Plus abt 46 pple were slaughtered by the herdsmen not 6. Plz stop publishing hear-say. A little research won't hurt. A lot of pple are too lazy to gather facts and make a great write up. No hard feeling bro. Just that downplaying the number of casualties is annoying.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by LeJeun3: 8:17am On May 01, 2016
HIPROFILE:

What of their menace at agatu Benue state abi agatu people too fought and killed their little children men and women only jast to accuse Fulani herdsmen...chai.. I know that few minutes madness is allowed but atimes make we dey talk like people wey never go completely insane nowww...smh

Most of these pictures being brandished have been on the internet for a long time. Be honest to yourself.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
Igbo people no dey ever forget or forgive something..

Them never even forget or forgive people who were involve in civil way as far back as 1967.

If you do them, they won't give up until dey find a way to get back before scores are settled, that's why the Biafra issue keeps coming up everytime..

Someone should tell the truth. I know by now they must have been hunting for Hausa-Fulani like Bush meat all over Enugu..

When would all this end?

Haba!

Whatever doubt I had about Igbo cowardice in the past is forever gone with these Enugu killings. I have no doubt in my mind again- Igbo are big time cowards except for their empty chest-beating!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by kernel504(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2016
Beamborla:
Pishure of Fulani people on the run or I don't believe it.

If this is true, that community should really be at alert...
Since you've never been to the East, why won't you doubt it. Go kill Igbo and believe he will not revenge... Your soul will give you the details.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by kernel504(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2016
LeJeun3:

Someone says 100people were killed!

Simply make a list of these people and make a case.

You people claim Fulani's ran away, did dey have permanent domiciles?? If they did who gave them these accommodations?? Are they spirits?? Nobody saw them leave or hear them??

If they could leave silently, why can't dey attack silently??

Unfortunately you've seen Igbo reprisal attack, when l was a child l saw Igbos raze down Hausa community with scores dead over similar issue, Igbos will never be the first to attack.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Ugosample(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2016
1Tkester:

Stop lying, you are not Igbo! BLOODY LIARS EVERYWHERE!

Why would I lie about my origin?
How would it profit me?
I am an Igbo man, and am proud to be one. There are few people on this forum who lost more family members than I did during the civil war, but what has happened, happened. That's it.
So what should I be doing? Hating an entire tribe because of the actions of a few? You guys should just grow up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Ugosample(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2016
christopher123:

Ife eji awu Igbo Erika

So what are the things that you see as they are ? Can you pls educated us ...it seems you are the only one eyed man in the land of blind

Biko gwa anyi....maybe Achebe was wrong
Maybe other millions were wrong

Pls right their wrongs

Why the insults?
I lost MANY family members in the war, Ojukwu forvefully conscripted many of my uncles in the war too, and the war was disastrous.
So what should I now do?
Of course my children will know about what happened, but just as my parents taught me those days, I will also teach them not to hate other tribes, but judge them by their person.

If you preach hate, then you should be ashamed of YOURSELF
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Ugosample(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2016
christopher123:

Oga that is what you see....or do you want millions that perished in pogrom wished away

If you choose to forget history
Others won't
I will still tell my kids our history
The fights
The betrayals
The prospects
The ingenuity
History must be told not embellished

I am not forgetting history, but what happened has happened. What point do you seek to achieve by teaching your kids to hate other tribes? Or better still, pass grudges to the next generation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by christopher123(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2016
Ugosample:

I am not forgetting history, but what happened has happened. What point do you seek to achieve by teaching your kids to hate other tribes? Or better still, pass grudges to the next generation

Nobody is teaching any kids to hate anybody
What shall be taught is the Igbo history in an unadulterated way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Victor Nyeche Ihunwo Gives Friday Opurum A New House In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Naira: We Won’t Be Your Scapegoat - Supreme Court Tells FG, State Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.