Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Much Are You Earning From Your Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Are You Earning From Your Blog? (589 Views)

Are You Currently Earning From Your Blog? / Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Earning From Your Blog? by jaelz(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Guys please how much are you earning from your blog and how do you earn such amount? Please post pictures of the your adsense earning or any other evidence if necessary, lets help to grow and encourage our young ones while they are still young and vibrant...
Re: How Much Are You Earning From Your Blog? by Juxtified(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
I have a question that has been bothering me. How do sites like Olx - where anyone can advertise their goods and services free of charge - make money? Because I'm thinking of something in that line
Re: How Much Are You Earning From Your Blog? by akintayo1(m): 1:18am On May 01, 2016
Juxtified:
I have a question that has been bothering me. How do sites like Olx - where anyone can advertise their goods and services free of charge - make money? Because I'm thinking of something in that line

1) They offer some premium services, and 2) they make money from advertising. It could be direct advertising or third party advertising.
Re: How Much Are You Earning From Your Blog? by Juxtified(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2016
akintayo1:

1) They offer some premium services, and 2) they make money from advertising. It could be direct advertising or third party advertising.
Thanks bro. Can you pls explain it further? if you can help with some examples of the premium services, direct & third party advertising?
Re: How Much Are You Earning From Your Blog? by brianromel(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2016
Yes oh, it did we thank the Lord. http://www.the-ahamefulas.com

But I take one very special person for all his blog posts that helped me get there.

Neil I know you might never see this but thanks big.

Who knew all your blog posts I read on quicksprout and your blog could actually push me to start a blog that can actually pay in a boring niche here in Nigeria of all places.

(1) (Reply)

3 Good Reasons You Should Write An Ebook / I Will Write Quality Articles For Your Blog | I Do Niche Research Too / Attend First Ever Lagos City Local Guides Community Meet-up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.