Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208388 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2016
matrix199:
Are we still on this matter? I thought this argument would have stopped by now. It's a stalemate. The christians won't budge, neither would the deep thinkers.

If the "Cs" think they're on the right track, when they die, they'll find out if they are or not. If the "As" think they're on the right track, they'll find out as well.

We just having fun boss keeping the thread afloat, it will be a great read for a long time for coming Religiolanders wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2016
yungchop:
even if there is no god, live like there is!

Morality is exclusively a human concern without any supernatural being involved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 1:14pm On May 02, 2016
rawgame:
The blind man was not healed because your faith was smaller than the mustard seed. Instead of growing your faith you drew back. Heb. 10:38'now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him'

It's always someone else's fault.

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

The story of Job painted a rather simpleton-like God who could be easily swayed by just a little trick of the devil.

"Just take away all his wealth and you will see he will renounce you" Said the devil.

God thought for a while and was like "Hhmmm eeehm ok let's do it"
(for goodness sake he was supposed to be all knowing!!! shocked)

how come such taunting childish trick worked on him, like seriously

The bible paints a rather ignorant, childish, easily taunted and deceived concept still claiming all powerful, all knowing which contradicts all it's actions in the bible

.............. And wasnt god gambling with job.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 1:16pm On May 02, 2016
Davidovinci:
I'm not religious but one thing i know for certain is that "GOD IS REAL"

Deny him at ur own perile(Mathew 10:33)

Y'all should know Salvation is a personal thing.....

No time to debate,argue or even quarrel. Believe what you want, but "On that day" We go know how far!...

If you've read the book of revelations and you still have no idea what's happening to this world (plus OP's post)....OYO!

I'M A CHRISTIAN AND I'M PROUD!

Peace-out!

See mumu.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:16pm On May 02, 2016
CoolUsername:

I'm so jelly right now!
grin grin take Gelosil

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 1:16pm On May 02, 2016
Millex:

I read it and it makes sense I repeat God doesn't need man's verification to be real.

Then why are you doing it?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2016
urahara:

.............. And wasnt god gambling with job.

A serious unsure gamble. . . It baffles me, this was supposed to be an all knowing entity got easily swayed and taunted by the devil grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 1:19pm On May 02, 2016
JustCurious:
Guard your heart with ALL diligence.
Guard your heart with ALL diligence.
Let him that thinks he stands, take heed lest he falls

#These scripture verses keep popping up on my mind.

I am reading this thread, no more.

Signs out of here!!

See fear. Soldiers of cryst are such cowards.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2016
wirinet:

The story of Job paint God and Devil not as enemies or adversaries as assumed by Christians but as competitors for man's worship and loyalty. That god and Satan can sit around the same table and discuss shows the is no mortal hatred between the two.

The jews dont even believe satan is a bad person
They believe satan is an angel whose work is just to tempt people.

The idea of a god creating an angel who can go against his will sound s ludicrous to the jews

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2016
Millex:

I read it and it makes sense I repeat God doesn't need man's verification to be real.

says a man who was quoting from a book written by man grin grin Dastardly ironic and funny!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2016
yungchop:
Live like there's a God, if there isn't a God then you have nothing to lose, but if there is? you're safe!! its simple logic..

Permit me to type this out in big bold fonts

[size=32pt] BELIEVE IN GOD IS NOT THE REQUIREMENT FOR SALVATION OF THE SOUL, BUT THE BELIEVE IN THE RIGHT GOD [/size] - Religion

So keep living in your false security. DON'T FORGET, EVERY major religion claims very confidently to be the true path and don't forget "narrow is the path to salvation" what if the true religion is not even a popular one?

False security may make you sleep better, but it remains a false security that won't save you in the day of trouble.

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by swaggzo(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2016
kolinz:

Christians are already in the last days.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2016
Alfamann:

It's always someone else's fault.
Don't mind him. When ever god fails they will always blame the humans for not having faith

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by davien(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2016
Hardmirror please do not reveal more of your identity, as much as you'd think some people here are just curious, be well aware that deviants lie among them... Who are itching for physical confrontations and a good excuse to do it. .

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by matrix199(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

We just having fun boss keeping the thread afloat, it will be a great read for a long time for coming Religiolanders wink

Alrite then.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

they always forget this question when swimming in the fantasy of an eternal blissful paradise.

will freewill be taken away from man? then man's existence in Paradise will be nothing more than a zombie-like existence just like a robot gallivanting up and down in an infinite repetition forever... who in the world wants to live like that?

Will man also have freewill in heaven? then the same problem will occur all over again as an exercise of freewill.

and we are back again to the same show all over again..
They don't think of this.
The motto is let's leave it to god. In the last day we shall know. Just serve god and make heaven

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 1:29pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

A serious unsure gamble. . . It baffles me, this was supposed to be an all knowing entity got easily swayed and taunted by the devil grin grin

Satan loves having fun with god as we Satanists love having fun with the godly.

Satan even took the confused Nazarene up the mountain and told him to jump just to see what the fool would do.

7 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2016
davien:
Hardmirror please do not reveal more of your identity, as much as you'd think some people here are just curious, be well aware that deviants lie among them... Who are itching for physical confrontations and a good excuse to do it. .
I know. Thanks for the heads up
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:

They don't think of this.
The motto is let's leave it to god. In the last day we shall know. Just serve god and make heaven

Lets be fair nobody actually thought of it when you are neck deep in a religious belief only when you unshackle from it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

A gamble that cost poor job his children and properties. EVEN HIS SERVANTS. WHY THE Bleep DID THE SERVANTS HAVE TO GET INVOLVED. EVEN ANIMALS

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2016
kolinz:

It is really not easy to serve God I must admit thats why his Grace is important in his service. I am not saying that I am too religious but there are some events that can happen in a man's life, he simply cannot say there is no God.
I believe there is time for everything, nobody expects me to spend the whole of the day in church when there are things to be done.

About giving, it's not peculiar to Christians because life places the burden to give on us. If you don't give willingly someone can come begging so we can't run away from giving.

And this grace you spoke about, where does it come from?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:

I know. Thanks for the heads up

I have this idea of Organizing a Live Discussion or Seminar for freethinkers, irreligious, religious who ever is interested.

But maybe we will start with a Seminar for freethinkers, deists, pantheists, atheists, agnostics, irreligious and with time we could consider putting christians and muslims into the picture.

what do you think? Typing is becoming more ....tiring...

Live chat will be fun

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2016
Alfamann:

Satan loves having fun with god as we Satanists love having fun with the godly.

Satan even took the confused Nazarene up the mountain and told him to jump just to see what the fool would do.

Looooooooool grin grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2016
urahara:

A gamble that cost poor job his children and properties. EVEN HIS SERVANTS. WHY THE Bleep DID THE SERVANTS HAVE TO GET INVOLVED. EVEN ANIMALS

It's a ridiculous story but its not a surprise nearly 2billion people believe it after all up to 1.8billion believe one medieval dirty sun baked arab man rode a flying horse named Buraq.

People can believe anything once it involved Blind faith and reason thrown out of the window

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

I have this idea of Organizing a Live Discussion or Seminar for freethinkers, irreligious, religious who ever is interested.

But maybe we will start with a Seminar for freethinkers, deists, pantheists, atheists, agnostics, irreligious and with time we could consider putting christians and muslims into the picture.

Live chat will be fun

I think thats a swell idea
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

Live chat will be fun
Life chat with freethinkers - Fine.
Life chat with christians and muslims - OYO
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by CharLee22: 1:38pm On May 02, 2016
I always tell people who care to listen that the problem of religion(all religion) is the doctrine of conversion. "Live and let's live" would have been a better teaching. Why on earth do you think you have to convert anybody into anything. Why do you feel your own is the best. How much knowledge of everything do you have to have drawn up a concludion. Its even bad you have called yours best, but to go further and condemn every other belief contrary to yours is worst and and crass ignorance.
We even seem to b having radical atheist these days. What are you guys trying to do? Convert religious people into your belief? Its not necessary. Lay down yout facts and let people freely decide. The enlightenment will come. In time people will realize whats best, whats the truth...Live and lets live.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2016
urahara:

I think thats a swell idea

Lets plan then

HardMirror:

Life chat with freethinkers - Fine.
Life chat with christians and muslims - OYO

Hahahahaha i have debated many, pastors, Jehovah witnesses even bus preachers, there is nothing new.

it will be fun... You game?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2016
CharLee22:
I always tell people who care to listen that the problem of religion(all religion) is the doctrine of conversion. "Live and let's live" would have been a better teaching. Why on earth do you think you have to convert anybody into anything. Why do you feel your own is the best. How much knowledge of everything do you have to have drawn up a concludion. Its even bad you have called yours best, but to go further and condemn every other belief contrary to yours is worst and and crass ignorance.
We even seem to b having radical atheist these days. What are you guys trying to do? Convert religious people into your belief? Its not necessary. Lay down yout facts and let people freely decide. The enlightenment will come. In time people will realize whats best, whats the truth...Live and lets live.
I wonder o
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by swaggzo(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

Live chat will be fun

BEFORE THAT, MAYBE A SOCIAL NETWORK GROUP WOULD BE OKAY FOR A START??
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

It's a ridiculous story but its not a surprise nearly 2billion people believe it after all up to 1.8billion believe one medieval dirty sun baked arab man rode a flying horse named Buraq.

People can believe anything once it involved Blind faith and reason thrown out of the window

Have u bothered to ask how dis religious zombies feel comfortable with thr idea of being in heaven knowing fully well some of their cherished loved ones are in hell being tortured beyond the mind can fathom. And the funny thing is they have to be happy because heaven is a place of happiness where is no sadness or weeping

I foresee yahweh doing something klaus does in the vampire diaries to make people happy against their freewill. ......... MIND CONTROL COMPULSION

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.