Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! (1298 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by wescoboy: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
[size=14pt][b]Hello All,

It is very obvious that the APC Government is not capable of curtailing the excesses of these Fulani Herdsmen. Thousands of Nigerians have been maimed and killed by these people and the Government has done nothing about it.

It is fact that PDP Government was corrupt in their 16years of reign but the killings we have seen so far under this APC Government so far outweigh what happened in 16years of PDP.

Nigeria belongs to ALL OF US and Nigerians must rise up and take our destiny in our hands. WE MUST STOP THIS NONSENSE!

I hereby move the motion the all the States in the South boycott anything that has to do with Beef in the Month of May! All abattoirs in all the States should be shut down. Let us do with Chicken, goat and other meat except BEEF.

If this is the only sacrifice we have to make to live in peace so be it. We indirectly finance this evil they are perpetrating by PATRONIZING them.

THIS EVIL IN OUR LAND MUST STOP!

LET US DO AWAY WITH BEEF IN MAY 2016 AND SEE IF THEY CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT US!

IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT SAY "I"![/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by wescoboy: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
wescoboy:
[size=14pt][b]Hello All,

It is very obvious that the APC Government is not capable of curtailing the excesses of these Fulani Herdsmen. Thousands of Nigerians have been maimed and killed by these people and the Government has done nothing about it.

It is fact that PDP Government was corrupt in their 16years of reign but the killings we have seen so far under this APC Government so far outweigh what happened in 16years of PDP.

Nigeria belongs to ALL OF US and Nigerians must rise up and take our destiny in our hands. WE MUST STOP THIS NONSENSE!

I hereby move the motion the all the States in the South boycott anything that has to do with Beef in the Month of May! All abattoirs in all the States should be shut down. Let us do with Chicken, goat and other meat except BEEF.

If this is the only sacrifice we have to make to live in peace so be it. We indirectly finance this evil they are perpetrating by PATRONIZING them.

Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by psucc(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
I still remain alone, if at all, to believe that APC is not as corrupt as PDP or that PDP surpass APC in corruption.

Simple analogy: Show me those in APC who were not members of PDP and I will tell you that Only Buhari, Tinubu and Fashola. And of the three, how well or differently did the duo of Tinubu and Fashola did in Lagos State to prove they were not corrupt?
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by wescoboy: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
psucc:
I still remain alone, if at all, to believe that APC is not as corrupt as PDP or that PDP surpass APC in corruption.

Simple analogy: Show me those in APC who were not members of PDP and I will tell you that Only Buhari, Tinubu and Fashola. And of the three, how well or differently did the duo of Tinubu and Fashola did in Lagos State to prove they were not corrupt?

Pls read very well before commenting. The issue at hand is not about comparing PDP & APC. All am bothered at is these senseless killings under APC Government and we must all rise against it. The evil is gradually spreading everywhere and sensible Nigerians like us cannot just keep watching. It was Agatu few day ago, Enugu yesterday and who knows where they will invade next? Let us rise as a people against this evil menace.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by wescoboy: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
wescoboy:
[size=14pt][b]Hello All,

Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by oloyetomoye: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Seconded!
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by phemmyutd(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
I don't think this will be of any solution to the issue on ground. Remember that Fulani don't need your money to feed their cow, if care is not taken we will still be the one at the receiving end by the time the price of Fish,Chicken and Turkey goes up.
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by wescoboy: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
phemmyutd:
I don't think this will be of any solution to the issue on ground. Remember that Fulani don't need your money to feed their cow, if care is not taken we will still be the one at the receiving end by the time the price of Fish,Chicken and Turkey goes up.

That is not correct my brother. Unknown to many, what oil is to Niger Delta is what cattle rearing is to the North. That is their mainstay. How can these blood sucking demons be slaughtering people who patronize them? Believe me if we embark on this "No Beef Campaign" for just one month, they will beg Nigerians. Let us join hands and fight this common enemy. APC Government seems clueless and helpless. No politicking. Could u imagine taking our President several weeks before making any statement if it was the other way round - I mean if it was the Southerners killing and maiming people like this up North? In many States now people cannot enter their own farmland because of the fear of these Fulanis. We must fight it but peacefully. This is a common challenged. Who knows who is next? We must stop them.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by Nasman(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Quote anywhere, u guys don't have the balls and unity to take that type of actions. Oya idi.ot go out and buy suya
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by wescoboy: 6:21am On May 02, 2016
Nasman:
Quote anywhere, u guys don't have the balls and unity to take that type of actions. Oya idi.ot go out and buy suya

You may be right. That has always been our bane. But why use (idi.ot) on this tread? Learn to post decent comment ok? The tread is to mobilise right thinking, passionate Nigerians not for people who don't think before they make comment. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by orisa37: 10:23am On May 02, 2016
I.
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by ogawisdom(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2016
wescoboy:
[size=14pt][b]Hello All,

Ur suggestion is ridiculous to say d least, have u tot abt the thousands of men u will keep off their source of livelihood by this act. D meat reseller who r mostly Igbo ppl. Indiscriminate grazing shld b prohibited n a supportive law on dt enacted
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by rusep: 11:08am On May 02, 2016
Some people will run from their Villages b4 they start eating themselves. Oya get set goo....
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by wescoboy: 2:26pm On May 02, 2016
ogawisdom:

Ur suggestion is ridiculous to say d least, have u tot abt the thousands of men u will keep off their source of livelihood by this act. D meat reseller who r mostly Igbo ppl. Indiscriminate grazing shld b prohibited n a supportive law on dt enacted

Thanks for this thoughtful post. But nothing good comes easy. Freedom is never given, it is forcefully demanded for. Which is better -making this sacrifice and earn the freedom or continued ending bloodshed? It is up to us all.
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by babadee1(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2016
This is a ridiculous idea. This is not the solution at all. It will only make their herds grow larger and as a result they will roam about for longer periods and consume more cultivated produce on private lands. The solution is simply effective police action and in the absence of that then sustained vigilante action will have to be put in place by the affected communities.
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by wescoboy: 4:01pm On May 02, 2016
babadee1:
This is a ridiculous idea. This is not the solution at all. It will only make their herds grow larger and as a result they will roam about for longer periods and consume more cultivated produce on private lands. The solution is simply effective police action and in the absence of that then sustained vigilante action will have to be put in place by the affected communities.

Good idea but have u ever thought of the fact that we-by buying those cows indirectly finance their crime? Just give that a thought.
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by babadee1(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2016
wescoboy:

Good idea but have u ever thought of the fact that we-by buying those cows indirectly finance their crime? Just give that a thought.

I don't think so. Remember that these herdsmen are not the owners of the cattle, they're just rearing the cattle for the real owners who are mostly wealthy northerners. The money from the cows does not go to the herdsmen. I believe this violence is being coordinated from somewhere. Some people are providing them with arms and ammunition as well as training to carry out these attacks.
Re: SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN! by wescoboy: 7:08am On May 03, 2016
Exactly. That is the point. So when they dont sell, they will call their boys to order afterall they are aware of their atrocities.

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Dino Malaye To Form New Political Party / Photos: Ambode Commissions Newly Constructed Ajasa-command Road In Alimosho / Pandemonium In Ikorodu As Lagos State Govt. Bans Red BRT Buses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.