Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Compare (photos): Obama & Naija Military Chiefs', Who Would You Work For?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare (photos): Obama & Naija Military Chiefs', Who Would You Work For?! (784 Views)

Rebuild Borno: Osinbajo Meets With Shettima And Military Chiefs [PHOTOS] / Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door / Wike Receives Top Military Chiefs In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare (photos): Obama & Naija Military Chiefs', Who Would You Work For?! by chachanga: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wow, saw this pic on Lailasblog and damn, don't it speak volumes! See the humility, class and self-confidence exuded by the American President as against the "Military tin-gods" and "thieving-overlords" we call leaders in Nigeria. Upon say, na this same Army Chiefs dey chop dirty money contracts be dis o! It shows in the simple things, i think!

I Concur, Nigerian ruling class is filled with greedy, self-serving egomaniacs. Check out the political class, the civil service etc; you will find a culture of self-debasing hero-worship even well-nurtured by the followers.

Anyone who dares challenge this double-standard is taken down speedily by scores of "Uncle Toms" to score points for themselves and to teach "the upstart" to respect the pecking order. Chai! U do eye-service so teyy, u dey wound ya eye!

Until we start having true leaders who exemplify the precepts of their office and who live by virtues that they teach, Nigeria's still got some ways to go.

Just a thought, my mid-saturday rant by the way; feel free to add yours!

SOURCE:http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/spot-difference.html

Re: Compare (photos): Obama & Naija Military Chiefs', Who Would You Work For?! by finalboss(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
worth...i go for obama
Re: Compare (photos): Obama & Naija Military Chiefs', Who Would You Work For?! by Rikidony(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
that should be badeh and Amosun PDP military looters

1 Like

Re: Compare (photos): Obama & Naija Military Chiefs', Who Would You Work For?! by adorablepepple(f): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unconfirmed Looted Money Discovered In Foreign Banks / Drop Your Weapons, Let’s Negotiate – Buhari To Niger Delta Militants / This Is The Time For A NEW PARTY To Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.