Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards (733 Views)

All Wizkid's 2017 International Awards In One Picture / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by 9janewsarena: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Former Miss World, Agbani Darego definitely knows how to slay each time she steps out.
She took to her Instagram page to share this lovely looking outfit she stepped in for the Variety International Awards with the caption:

Variety International Awards

Dress: @lanredasilvaajayi
#MissWorld #beautywithapurpose
#varietychildrenscharity #varietyawards

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE1LCmBQ4v8/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by 9janewsarena: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
darego of life...... nice one
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
She's almost as pretty as mimzy tongue

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:
Abeg hold yourself embarassed
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Timolanki(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:
Is this what Mimzy has turned u into? Receive sense now... In T.B. Joshua's voice
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Abeg hold yourself embarassed
Lmao why you dey beef me ni tongue
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Anyway i know only two beauty queens in Nigeria

Agbani

and

Speeechless3! cool
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Timolanki:

Is this what Mimzy has turned u into? Receive sense now... In T.B. Joshua's voice

Amen! Amen!! cheesy

#TrendMimzy tongue

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:

Lmao why you dey beef me ni tongue
because you too dey lie cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by flexyfit(f): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
she has always been this beautiful....
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
because you too dey lie cheesy
Its my opinion, you can't call it lies when you don't know what I know.
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Speeechless3(f): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Anyway i know only two beauty queens in Nigeria

Agbani

and

Speeechless3! cool
awwww cheesy
Thanks hun wink
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by finalboss(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin hmmm.. old and ugly woman....
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Afrok(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
She carry balloon for back? shocked
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
awwww cheesy
Thanks hun wink
Always welcome smiley
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by izuch(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Stick undecided
Team BBB grin
Like if you're with me.
Re: Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Stunning Outfit To Variety International Awards by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Agbani looks ageless.. Beautiful as ever

grin grin
Hurricane MIMZY cheesy

MondeLuv:

Amen! Amen!! cheesy

#TrendMimzy tongue

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Feature On Chris Brown European Tour [PICS] / Muhammad Ali, The Greatest, Passes On. / Korede Bello Unveils His Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.