Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (55778 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
The love Tiwa Savage and Teebillz shared when this tweet was made exists no more. It's scary how love can fall apart so easily in just 3 years!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/tweet-of-day-featuring-tiwa-savage.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by vizkiz: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
he paid for your video probably because he knew you were an investment...but instead you sacked him and ruin his plans grin

268 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by titosantana(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
No be only cloth dey fade.

But if we are to look at this matter from another perspective, seems Tiwa didn't truly love him from the onset, she accepted him because of what she was getting from him and she stupidly thought it would be eternally.

Guys: never woo a girl with money, never start off a relationship by giving her money or sending her airtime or offering her one yeye favour. If you do, she would only have interest in the financial gains and not you; such a woman could have you murdered for no reasonable reason.
If you talk to her and she doesn't yes you simply because she thought you are broke, leave her, there are numerous golden fishes in the ocean.

250 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by theshaderoom: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lmao.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Apparently, that was the only saving he ever did, an investment to hit a jackpot.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Smellymouth: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
The Internet never forgets grin

For all the ladies wishing for dubai wedding back then, how market? undecided

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Whizzcute(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
You see am? ...It's not all bout coming to fake tears on PULSEtv

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Sleekbaby(f): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
I don't just know what to comment so as not to offend people but my advise to guys is not to depend on women totally, look for something that will be giving you money no matter how small, God created men to be the head and as such we women look up to them to provide no matter how rich we are we value that small money they give us.

No matter the extent of our love for you immediately we notice that you no longer have things will start changing is only few that will still accord you that respect.

I don't want to judge anyone, I pray they settle, I love the couple, to err is human and to forgive is divine. May the good Lord take charge.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Afrok(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
And so? all nah investment and since the company wasn't paying like before, what clouded the investors eyes (love) started disappearing and we are where we are now on top their matter undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by tpiah2: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
These people have broke the internet.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
When he wasn't broke and could buy food,diapers, Tiwa cloths, pay rent, doesn't do drugs nor a womanizer. Tiwa is now a big girl and fucking the big boys in the industry hence can do without Tunji. The end justifies the means for Tiwa. such a good girl!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by eph12(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Whizzcute:
You see am? ...It's not all bout coming to fake tears on PULSEtv
Nah it's about going to Instagram to insult everyone

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
geehngeehn

morning gist::; Weather forecast Across Nigeria Today
http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/weather-forecast-across-nigeria-today.html?m=0
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by chesterlee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
E be like Tiwa;TeeBliz gist don take over Olajumoke the bread scammer...

Issokay...
Kontinue!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by HornyTiwa(f): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
The man made a mistake by becoming jobless.

17 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by nikkypearl(f): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
may God help una resolve the mata o
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Boss13: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
HornyTiwa:
The man made a mistake by becoming jobless.

He was never jobless. He just spent more than he earned. Tiwa should never had been his only client if he was a serious person. He should be looking out for talent and managing their careers. Chasing endorsement deals and shows for these clients and getting his commission.

People are mistaken that Tiwa was the breadwinner. Probably he allowed it. Tiwa is the product and he manages the product and should earn for providing services. I think the couple made a mess with the arrangement.

I don't know how is being done in Nigeria, but it is the management company that looks for business for these celebrities, who just sit around and wait for the call to come in. Even payments are made to the management company, they take their cut and credit the artiste/actor/book writers etc

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by HornyTiwa(f): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Boss13:

He was never jobless. He just spent more than he earned. Tiwa should never had been his only client if he was a serious person. He should be looking out for talent and managing their careers. Chasing endorsement deals and shows for these clients and getting his commission.

People are mistaken that Tiwa was the breadwinner. Probably he allowed it. Tiwa is the product and he manages the product and should earn for providing services. I think the couple made a mess with the arrangement.

I don't know how is being done in Nigeria, but it is the management company that looks for business for these celebrities, who just sit around and wait for the call to come in. Even payments are made to the management company, they take their cut and credit the artiste/actor/book writers etc
we are saying the same thing

He should have taken charge not allow his wife run the finance.

Most women are not humble enough to handle money

34 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by scheminup(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
never hang your hopes on any woman.

18 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by UIA04(f): 12:09am On May 01, 2016
vizkiz:
he paid for your video probably because he knew you were an investment...but instead you sacked him and ruin his plans grin
Looool soo true

Next time he'll invest in real estate that can't talk and complain when you start spending too much.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Marotzke(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Didin't you read the part where he collected 3M upfront for a 4.5M job and chopped the money? The wife had to perform free of charge later.
Subsequently she fired him and hired another manager. Apparently, he didn't sign up another artist after that.

13 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by titosantana(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2016
HornyTiwa:
The guy wasn't smart at all, but I pity him.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 1:09am On May 01, 2016
I don't know what you all are typing, just trash, that guy was just irresponsible, the issue here wasn't him not just having a job. It was him , not even willing to get any, wanting to live way larger than his means, and indebting his family without due recourse to them, he wasn't just willing to become a responsible man, that was the bode of contention, and try are only few things in life worse than such men... A man's wife could be well to do than him financially, butbsuch a man should be willing to go out hustle, live a life within his means , and contribute to the family too, not indebting them..
Tiwa has a nice heart, and really deserve a better man, that rascal was never her type.. I have nerver been okay with that marriage, good enough it has ended...

Tiwa you need a man like me... I'm all you need in a man, we shall definitely unite...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Desric(m): 1:45am On May 01, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I don't know what you all are typing, just trash, that guy was just irresponsible, the issue here wasn't him not just having a job. It was him , not even willing to get any, wanting to live way larger than his means, and indebting his family without due recourse to them, he wasn't just willing to become a responsible man, that was the bode of contention, and try are only few things in life worse than such men... A man's wife could be well to do than him financially, butbsuch a man should be willing to go out hustle, live a life within his means , and contribute to the family too, not indebting them..
Tiwa has a nice heart, and really deserve a better man, that rascal was never her type.. I have nerver been okay with that marriage, good enough it has ended...

Tiwa you need a man like me... I'm all you need in a man, we shall definitely unite...
read your signature again and if you'll be fair enough you'll know that you could even be worst than Teebillz

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by onstelly(f): 4:47am On May 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Honestly am tired of all this tiwa/teebliz saga abegi

Make una leave them alone

Mean while don't forget to vote Refiner
#IVoteRefiner
#IStandWithRefiner
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by onstelly(f): 4:50am On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:
When he wasn't broke and could buy food,diapers, Tiwa cloths, pay rent, doesn't do drugs nor a womanizer. Tiwa is now a big girl and fucking the big boys in the industry hence can do without Tunji. The end justifies the means for Tiwa. such a good girl!

The truth of the matter is, we were not there with them and so we don't know who is lying and who is not

Let's not a side with anyone

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 4:56am On May 01, 2016
investment gone sour,due to pride,jealousy,lack of patience,etc from both parties.

in life,never ever rely on people,people change easily..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 6:42am On May 01, 2016
onstelly:

The truth of the matter is, we were not there with them and so we don't know who is lying and who is not

Let's not a side with anyone
After watching that Tiwa video, I got her message very clearly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by darlenese(f): 7:03am On May 01, 2016
"If u want to catch an elephant , use goat as a bait ....that 's why he paid for ur video
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Presbulg(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2016
Abeg where Matthias,I wan leave this matter for u. I tire

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by zelexotunla(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2016
I think it takes maturity and intelligent to manage home. I see no reason for the couple not seat themselve down and have plan B. Tiwa Savage wouldnt have sacked her husby without back up plan. She in position to rake in contracts to help him diversify knowingfully she is all what he got. Giving some1fish doesnt solve problem but how to catch fish. She should have tried hard to help d useless and redundant husband.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by egopersonified(f): 9:18am On May 01, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Thank you. All everyone sees is tiwa is the bread winner, let's have a pity party for tbillz. Even if you make N5b in a day, you can wake up poor one day if your wealth is not properly managed. So should tiwa keep financing the cars, drugs, weed, drinking, etc? Most Nigerian women who are richer than their husbands would never look down on a hardworking man but when you sit on your ass and claim man of the house, doing next to nothing with your life and squandering your wife's sweat, then be ready to take the fruits of such behavior.

But this issue of being good for tiwa sha, e get as e sound for my ear

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Adekunle Gold Kisses Simi (Photos) / Nollywood Actresses Whose Marriages Crashed Within 24 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.