Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (55798 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by hornyman(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2016
chesterlee:
E be like Tiwa;TeeBliz gist don take over Olajumoke the bread scammer...

Issokay...
Kontinue!!!

Why are u so dumb? This thread isn't about the innocent Olajumoke. Is Olajumoke the one responsible for the break up in their marriage? I don't know why its difficult for u to understand who God has bless no man can bring down. God has bless Olajumoke who are u to question God? If u don't like that go hang urself instead of calling her the bread scammer. Shey dem go where she dey sell bread before dem no see say she truly dey sell bread before? Abeg go die jor. Bad belle.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by uthman305(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2016
titosantana:
No be only cloth dey fade.

But if we are to look at this matter from another perspective, seems Tiwa didn't truly love him from the onset, she accepted him because of what she was getting from him and she stupidly thought it would be eternally.

Guys: never woo a girl with money, never start off a relationship by giving her money or sending her airtime or offering her one yeye favour. If you do, she would only have interest in the financial gains and not you; such a woman could have you murdered for no reasonable reason.
If you talk to her and she doesn't yes you simply because she thought you are broke, leave her, there are numerous golden fishes in the ocean.
u talk well ma brother.... GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by classikbill(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2016
titosantana:
No be only cloth dey fade.

But if we are to look at this matter from another perspective, seems Tiwa didn't truly love him from the onset, she accepted him because of what she was getting from him and she stupidly thought it would be eternally.

Guys: never woo a girl with money, never start off a relationship by giving her money or sending her airtime or offering her one yeye favour. If you do, she would only have interest in the financial gains and not you; such a woman could have you murdered for no reasonable reason.
If you talk to her and she doesn't yes you simply because she thought you are broke, leave her, there are numerous golden fishes in the ocean.
God bless u my brother, ur 100% ryt.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 7:53am On May 02, 2016
queencalipso:

I didn't think I was gonna comment here but with your comment, I have to
what do you mean by "with the kind of money tiwa have her husband shouldn't work again" is like you are yet to understand women. no matter how rich a woman is, she values that little one that comes from her man because that's how it was design. A husband is suppose to provide for his wife, even though she is the one with the big money, taking care of everything in the house. once in a while give her the little you have; that way she will know that when you have big you will do more and she in return will be happy to care for your needs and that of the family.
a man shouldn't sit at home and do nothing simply bcz his wife is rich. you contribute nothing, yet you don't know how to manage the one given to you and you expect the woman to be happy carrying your burden.

no matter how a woman loves and spend on you, if you contribute nothing, a day will come when she will throw it back at your face and it may not be funny.
what about Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? She is the bread winner of her family buh no one knows about it, here tiwa tells the whole world that her husband is jobless, may i clap for her naa
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 8:00am On May 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

I've been reading ya comments on this issue since yesterday when I saw one of ya comments and you're one of the few who can read between the lines and you understand what's going on. I'm sure it is either you have been with loads of women, was raised around a lot of women, and/or observe the experiences of those around you. Your comments are so on point.

Even before proper details started coming out - as soon I saw the news about the suicide attempt by the guy and his rant, I knew he got hustled by the chic and most likely lost everything. It happens everyday and once you see a pattern - you don't need to be a psychic or rocket scientist to know what's going on. A lot people don't know how utter cunning women can be and getting into messy war with women is something you can't win, especially in the court of public opinion. So ya holy grail is to always use ya brain and not ya heart when dealing with them.

The ball was in the guy's court when he discovered her and they started dating. Once you start mixing business with love and you know it's going to affect ya business cos no one would want to sign with a management company where the owner only cares about one artist who also happens to his lover - he should handled the business side of things and paperwork. He doesn't even need a lawyer for that...just a template from the internet is enough. And every time it expires, you renew it. If he had done that - he won't be as messed up as he's today. An investment is an investment and ya paperwork has to be right at all times.

Even if he isn't business savvy, he should've listened to Notorious B.I.G's 10 crack commandments, especially rule 3 and 7:

Rule 3: never trust nobody.

Rule 7: keep ya family and business completely separated.

Anyway, the more I read this story - the more I see a pattern with how Robin Givens and her mum used Mike Tyson and hustled the guy, while she was fvcking Brad Pitt under his nose. And her interview is reminiscent of how Robin Givens also destroyed Tyson in her interview with Barbara Walters. Though there are a few nuances here and there.
Have had my experiences and got fascinated to undertake a personal research to understand what it feels like to be a woman. The results when compared with observable realities was mind blowing and gave me my epiphany.

Women in the strict sense of it possesses the power to make or mar a man. from the naive church girl to hijaab wearing Muslim sister or the hustlers. They all have it by default. Men need to wakeup up cos the veil of religion and traditions once used to keep women in check from exercising such powers no longer holds. It's a woman's world as of today and no man can win it against a woman once she so decides to move on you.

I have nothing but love and respect for the woman and understand that it takes a lot for a man to handle them. A man without principles will be tossed and made mess by women. Once your creed in principles is top notch like a Taliban, women will love, fear and respect you even though you drink garri. Some men would've still maintained command and control over Tiwa regardless of how big a star she turns out. Tunji failed in this regard cos he lacked the needed principles.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Orikinla(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:
The man made a mistake by becoming jobless.
. He was not jobless. Managing Tiwa Savage was his job. And she had the ingratitude to give that job to another man after he had invested so much on her. Any bitch that tried that shit in America would be shot by the nigga. Nigerian bitches are among the most ungrateful on earth, including the ones with smelly loins. Just give them a mile and they will claim your title. But at the end of the day, what goes around comes around. No man likes an unfaithful and ungrateful bitch. Dogs eat dogs. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by chesterlee(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2016
hornyman:

Why are u so dumb? This thread isn't about the innocent Olajumoke. Is Olajumoke the one responsible for the break up in their marriage? I don't know why its difficult for u to understand who God has bless no man can bring down. God has bless Olajumoke who are u to question God? If u don't like that go hang urself instead of calling her the bread scammer. Shey dem go where she dey sell bread before dem no see say she truly dey sell bread before? Abeg go die jor. Bad belle.

1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Cybertext(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

Milady, we shall wait and hear from Tunji on why he was sacked from a joint venture business. Tiwa has made her allegation lets wait for Tunji to respond. Tiwa did a lot more wrong that you are closing your eyes to see. Tiwa is yet to know the extent of damage this would do to her.

Oga there's nothing like Joint venture between a Musician and his/her Manager, (just like saying a footballer's agent is a joint venturer to the footballer)... A Music star can only have one manager but a manager can have more than one Music star to manage ( that is if he's good at his Job).... the Music star will be the one to employ the services of the manager, but the managers role is simple:: look for shows and more shows, get endorsements and get more deals that are shared based on an already agreed percentages.

the same Apply to Sports using (football as a reference).. A football star can only have one agent but an agent who manages all the financial deals, endorsements, transfer talks e.t.c of the fooballer can have more than one footballer in his company.
It is only a record label that can have a form of Joint venture... that is for example Mo'Hit records which was said to be a joint venture between Don Jazzy and D'banj... (don't knw how true that is tho).
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by queencalipso(f): 8:44am On May 02, 2016
lilzcee:
what about Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? She is the bread winner of her family buh no one knows about it, here tiwa tells the whole world that her husband is jobless, may i clap for her naa
no one knows about it! yet you know. Noi may not come to social media and complain, that do not mean that she doesn't, and you don't know if her husband contributes his little quota. beside NOI is a woman of grt reputation who knows how to handle her marital issues and so does her husband; unlike teebliz who started the rant on instagram.

we all know that this marriage was never meant to be, even before the marriage there were a lot of signs which they both choose to ignore. that's why I don't even bother wasting my precious time to comment because it will change nothing.

we all saw it coming.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SirShymexx: 8:50am On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

Have had my experiences and got fascinated to undertake a personal research to understand what it feels like to be a woman. The results when compared with observable realities was mind blowing and gave me my epiphany.

Women in the strict sense of it possesses the power to make or mar a man. from the naive church girl to hijaab wearing Muslim sister or the hustlers. They all have it by default. Men need to wakeup up cos the veil of religion and traditions once used to keep women in check from exercising such powers no longer holds. It's a woman's world as of today and no man can win it against a woman once she so decides to move on you.

I have nothing but love and respect for the woman and understand that it takes a lot for a man to handle them. A man without principles will be tossed and made mess by women. Once your creed in principles is top notch like a Taliban, women will love, fear and respect you even though you drink garri. Some men would've still maintained command and control over Tiwa regardless of how big a star she turns out. Tunji failed in this regard cos he lacked the needed principles.

Word. Truer words have never been said. A lot of people underestimate how powerful women are and the fact that it's a woman's world. Mother Earth is a woman and she birthed continents and countries, hence we qualify nations/continents with "she" when being poetic. Even the fact that the average man's weakness is a woman adds credence to that. Also, when a man deemed strong and powerful gets destroyed, look closely and you'll see a woman. Samson had Delilah. Adam had Eve. And even Gaddafi had Hilary Clinton cos without Hilary Clinton, Obama wouldn't have joined UK and France to topple Gaddafi - he would have listened to Gen. Robert Gates. Hence Hilary Clinton celebrated the victory alone after Gaddafi was killed...Obama was indifferent about it.

Conversely, for a man to be deemed strong and powerful - he needs a woman as well. That's how powerful they're on both sides. Men just have that huge vacuous egos and self-aggrandisement - till women get them where they want them and snatch their balls.

Also, based on the dynamics of today's world, I don't even think being principled can keep a woman in check. Those who believe in principles only always get carried away till they meet their Waterloo. Even the guy didn't see this coming cos he met the chic when she was insecure and had low self-esteem and perhaps got carried away cos he felt he's in control and it will always be like that with the cash cow he invested everything in. Personally, I believe the holy grail is either the woman loves you unconditionally or she's just the cultured/virtuous/loyal type that doesn't mind whatever space/structure you put her in. And once you're with a woman like that - don't abuse it or rock the boat cos once you do and third parties get involved, it's over.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 8:53am On May 02, 2016
Cybertext:

Oga there's nothing like Joint venture between a Musician and his/her Manager, (just like saying a footballer's agent is a joint venturer to the footballer)... A Music star can only have one manager but a manager can have more than one Music star to manage ( that is if he's good at his Job).... the Music star will be the one to employ the services of the manager, but the managers role is simple:: look for shows and more shows, get endorsements and get more deals that are shared based on an already agreed percentages.

the same Apply to Sports using (football as a reference).. A football star can only have one agent but an agent who manages all the financial deals, endorsements, transfer talks e.t.c of the fooballer can have more than one footballer in his company.
It is only a record label that can have a form of Joint venture... that is for example Mo'Hit records which was said to be a joint venture between Don Jazzy and D'banj... (don't knw how true that is tho).

In football, a manager is the coach. He's responsible for nurturing a raw talent to stardom.He puts all the efforts to package the product you see today.Tunji deserves his full credit for building the Tiwa brand we see today. Tiwa would still be in the streets today if now for coach Tunji.

Don jazzy is just a record label owner whose job is to record and distribute Tiwa music while the rest is done by Tunji.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by murmee: 8:58am On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:
When he wasn't broke and could buy food,diapers, Tiwa cloths, pay rent, doesn't do drugs nor a womanizer. Tiwa is now a big girl and fucking the big boys in the industry hence can do without Tunji. The end justifies the means for Tiwa. such a good girl!
You talk carelessly. How can you say she was fucking the big boys in the industry? Were you there? Just because someone said so does not mean it is true. Is that not how someone said Linda Ikeji was sleeping with a particular person just to run her down?
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 9:01am On May 02, 2016
queencalipso:

no one knows about it! yet you know. Noi may not come to social media and complain, that do not mean that she doesn't, and you don't know if her husband contributes his little quota. beside NOI is a woman of grt reputation who knows how to handle her marital issues and so does her husband; unlike teebliz who started the rant on instagram.

we all know that this marriage was never meant to be, even before the marriage there were a lot of signs which they both choose to ignore. that's why I don't even bother wasting my precious time to comment because it will change nothing.

we all saw it coming.
teebillz was ignored thats why he was hurt and angry, everyone was talking about tiwa, the worst part is that teebillz paid for her first ever music video, tiwa's money should also be teebillz money, i can't marry a stingy woman ooo, i might go broke in the future, instead of her to help and support me she will tell the whole world that am broke,
The more i look at ur pic all i see is 2face and annie, bae it could be us? grin I HOPE U ARE NOT STINGY grin
U look beautiful kiss
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by kaelz(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2016
Marotzke:
Didin't you read the part where he collected 3M upfront for a 4.5M job and chopped the money? The wife had to perform free of charge later.
Subsequently she fired him and hired another manager. Apparently, he didn't sign up another artist after that.
She wz supposed to help him in dat case, why is she a "HELPMATE"?
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by datigbogirl: 9:11am On May 02, 2016
Acebar:
guy u made a nice point but right from onset, I never condemn Tbillz for ranting on social media cos Every lizard is lying down but no one knows the one with stomach disorder. How would u feel wen u are talking and no body cares to listen to you. what else will u do? what could have made a man to leave his matrimonial home and pack out leaving his wife and the kid. wen all these happened , as a good wife dat loves her hussy, what did Tiwa do. Yes of course Tbillz is broke and the dignity of him as the head of the family left.Tiwa savage Is really a bad lady. The marriage started collapsing the day she fired her husband as her manager wen she fully know that the husband depends on her to run his business. Even if he's stealing from her, all join na their money. whom ever that adviced Tiwa to have that interview with pulse tv or whatever is a enemy to that Family. She didn't know she did her self more harm Dan Tbillzz. Tiwa is bad lady. from the interview she said she knew Tbilzz has been feeling suicidal this statement clearly tells me dat Tbillzz has been marginalized financially and psychologically in the marriage. seems he nearly became an errand boy grin Tiwa couldn't even hide her family just for old time sake,she exposed everything.

She should continue allowing his husband to steal from her and spend on other hoes....she should continue putting up with a man dat cheats on her....she should continue staying with an irresponsible man who goes to get indebted from somewhere else and blows all d money on alcohol with effcc and Ndlea hunting for him up and down......my dear that's too much a burden to bear oh....in fact it's better Tiwa kills him before he kills Tiwa.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by queencalipso(f): 9:13am On May 02, 2016
lilzcee:
teebillz was ignored thats why he was hurt and angry, everyone was talking about tiwa, the worst part is that teebillz paid for her first ever music video, tiwa's money should also be teebillz money, i can't marry a stingy woman ooo, i might go broke in the future, instead of her to help and support me she will tell the whole world that am broke,
The more i look at ur pic all i see is 2face and annie, bae it could be us? grin I HOPE U ARE NOT STINGY grin
U look beautiful kiss

lolz and I hope you aren't lazy.

this one you are seeing tuface, hope say you no be father of many nation lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 9:17am On May 02, 2016
queencalipso:

lolz and I hope you aren't lazy
grin am not
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Missy89(f): 9:17am On May 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

Word. Truer words have never been said. A lot of people underestimate how powerful women are and the fact that it's a woman's world. Mother Earth is a woman and she birthed continents and countries, hence we qualify nations/continents with "she" when being poetic. Even the fact that the average man's weakness is a woman adds credence to that. Also, when a man deemed strong and powerful gets destroyed, look closely and you'll see a woman. Samson had Delilah. Adam had Eve. And even Gaddafi had Hilary Clinton cos without Hilary Clinton, Obama wouldn't have joined UK and France to topple Gaddafi - he would have listened to Gen. Robert Gates. Hence Hilary Clinton celebrated the victory alone after Gaddafi was killed...Obama was indifferent about it.

Conversely, for a man to be deemed strong and powerful - he needs a woman as well. That's how powerful they're on both sides. Men just have that huge vacuous egos and self-aggrandisement - till women get them where they want them and snatch their balls.

Also, based on the dynamics of today's world, I don't even think being principled can keep a woman in check. Those who believe in principles only always get carried away till they meet their Waterloo. Even the guy didn't see this coming cos he met the chic when she was insecure and had low self-esteem and perhaps got carried away cos he felt he's in control and it will always be like that with the cash cow he invested everything in. Personally, I believe the holy grail is either the woman loves you unconditionally or she's just the cultured/virtuous/loyal type that doesn't mind whatever space/structure you put her in. And once you're with a woman like that - don't abuse it or rock the boat cos once you do and third parties get involved, it's over.

President Barack Obama hailed the lifting of the "dark tyranny" over Libya after the new government confirmed Muammar Gaddafi had been killed, issuing a warning to other dictators in the Middle East – and particularly Syria – that they could be next.

Although Obama did not name Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, it was he Obama had in mind when he said the rule of the iron fist in the Middle East is inevitably coming to an end. Those leaders that try to deny the push for democracy will not succeed, he predicted.

- Guardian

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by queencalipso(f): 9:23am On May 02, 2016
lilzcee:
grin am not

ahhh!! see your signature

abeg it can't be us oo!

I Don turn usain bolt
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 9:23am On May 02, 2016
murmee:
You talk carelessly. How can you say she was fucking the big boys in the industry? Were you there? Just because someone said so does not mean it is true. Is that not how someone said Linda Ikeji was sleeping with a particular person just to run her down?
And you believed the edible caterer?
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 9:28am On May 02, 2016
queencalipso:

ahhh!! see your signature

abeg it can't be us oo!

I Don turn usain bolt
undecided is just there to claim bad boy, internet is where we form bad boy where i see money talkless of weed, na church boy i be
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by adudu208(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

I've been reading ya comments on this issue since yesterday when I saw one of ya comments and you're one of the few who can read between the lines and you understand what's going on. I'm sure it is either you have been with loads of women, was raised around a lot of women, and/or observe the experiences of those around you. Your comments are so on point.

Even before proper details started coming out - as soon I saw the news about the suicide attempt by the guy and his rant, I knew he got hustled by the chic and most likely lost everything. It happens everyday and once you see a pattern - you don't need to be a psychic or rocket scientist to know what's going on. A lot people don't know how utter cunning women can be and getting into messy war with women is something you can't win, especially in the court of public opinion. So ya holy grail is to always use ya brain and not ya heart when dealing with them.

The ball was in the guy's court when he discovered her and they started dating. Once you start mixing business with love and you know it's going to affect ya business cos no one would want to sign with a management company where the owner only cares about one artist who also happens to his lover - he should handled the business side of things and paperwork. He doesn't even need a lawyer for that...just a template from the internet is enough. And every time it expires, you renew it. If he had done that - he won't be as messed up as he's today. An investment is an investment and ya paperwork has to be right at all times.

Even if he isn't business savvy, he should've listened to Notorious B.I.G's 10 crack commandments, especially rule 3 and 7:

Rule 3: never trust nobody.

Rule 7: keep ya family and business completely separated.

Anyway, the more I read this story - the more I see a pattern with how Robin Givens and her mum used Mike Tyson and hustled the guy, while she was fvcking Brad Pitt under his nose. And her interview is reminiscent of how Robin Givens also destroyed Tyson in her interview with Barbara Walters. Though there are a few nuances here and there.
Bro, you have said it all.
The Mike Tyson scenario is a perfect scenario to buttress the point.
Some people come into your life pretending to be in love, making you go all out to give them an opportunity to succeed even at great discomfort to yourself.
Later, same people mess you up when the chips are down.
Why do parents have a feeling of entitlement after training you through school?
It is not out of place to expect some form of gratification for your effort especially when you make serious sacrifices to make someone else dream come through.
It might be possible but I am yet to meet a man who wants to just sit back and let the wife feed him.
He might not be earning as much as her but he sure won't be sitting his behind at home waiting for wifey to give him cash.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by queencalipso(f): 9:31am On May 02, 2016
lilzcee:
undecided is just there to claim bad boy, internet is where we form bad boy
ok! noted.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 9:33am On May 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

You are right. From that video of Tiwa, it showed she's done with Tunji and severed any attempt to ever reconcile the two. Both can only be used as lessons for everyone.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by adudu208(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

She should continue allowing his husband to steal from her and spend on other hoes....she should continue putting up with a man dat cheats on her....she should continue staying with an irresponsible man who goes to get indebted from somewhere else and blows all d money on alcohol with effcc and Ndlea hunting for him up and down......my dear that's too much a burden to bear oh....in fact it's better Tiwa kills him before he kills Tiwa.
I observe you have already concluded Tiwa was saying the truth while obviously disregarding the allegations made by Tblizz.
Why believe Tblizz is irresponsible, broke, a cheat and other unsavory adjectives used to qualify him by his wife and yet you fail to believe she is an adulteress and have emasculated her husband to the point of making him suicidal?
I suggest you disabuse your mind and stick to facts you can prove.
Until we hear from the other side or some credible evidence come to light I will advise you treat the video as just an entertainment material.
There are countless examples of where an allegation was made and the other party deny it only for evidence to appear in the public domain to proof such statements.
I can give you examples if you care to be enlightened.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by damiosy(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2016
I think we are all missing the point

Not once did tiwa deny having those affairs

How can you be sleeping with your producer,co artists signed on the same label and still live with yourself not that you are single even if she were single its disgusting to know

I don't understand why she is playing victim

I am not supporting teebillz though

His reaction is way over the top

Marriages these days though
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by adudu208(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

And you believed the edible caterer?
Don't mind them. They believe the cocaine story, edible caterer and stealing gist but refuse to believe she was bedding those trio.
If you must believe Tiwa without an iota of evidence then you must believe Tblizz.
Usually, people paint you as insane and worthless so that when you start to reveal messy details the world will see you as a cry baby.
Tblizz is not anything he wasn't before Tiwa married him.
The only thing that may have changed is that he may not have enough money like he use to.
This is simply a case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it.
If Tiwa wants me to believe her husband is stealing from her and doing cocaine then I will also believe she slept with those trio and possibly others we are yet to find out.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 10:05am On May 02, 2016
adudu208:

Don't mind them. They believe the cocaine story, edible caterer and stealing gist but refuse to believe she was bedding those trio.
If you must believe Tiwa without an iota of evidence then you must believe Tblizz.
Usually, people paint you as insane and worthless so that when you start to reveal messy details the world will see you as a cry baby.
Tblizz is not anything he wasn't before Tiwa married him.
The only thing that may have changed is that he may not have enough money like he use to.
This is simply a case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it.
If Tiwa wants me to believe her husband is stealing from her and doing cocaine then I will also believe she slept with those trio and possibly others we are yet to find out.
It's as simple as that.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by lereinter(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
The love Tiwa Savage and Teebillz shared when this tweet was made exists no more. It's scary how love can fall apart so easily in just 3 years!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/tweet-of-day-featuring-tiwa-savage.html

If u like the way u look that much

Then baby u should go love yourself.
Courtesy Justin Bieber
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by UIA04(f): 10:41am On May 02, 2016
Atk1nson:

hmm, u just broke my dilemma
Glad I was of help
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Coldfeets: 10:56am On May 02, 2016
2013 is a long time ago.

Between 2013 and 2016 a lot of changes could have happened.

People change.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SirShymexx: 11:18am On May 02, 2016
Missy89:

President Barack Obama hailed the lifting of the "dark tyranny" over Libya after the new government confirmed Muammar Gaddafi had been killed, issuing a warning to other dictators in the Middle East – and particularly Syria – that they could be next.

Although Obama did not name Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, it was he Obama had in mind when he said the rule of the iron fist in the Middle East is inevitably coming to an end. Those leaders that try to deny the push for democracy will not succeed, he predicted.

- Guardian

Err, I was going to ignore ya post cos I know you always have nothing cerebral to contribute apart from being a troll that thrives on linear propaganda and twisting facts. But I'll just do it to set the records straight and keep it moving.

Even from the link you posted (which was more like an official speech anyone would give but his body language when he was giving that speech showed an indifferent man compared to Hilary Clinton who said, "we came, we saw, and died" joyfully with smiles all over her face) - there's an excerpt there that alluded to Obama being cautious about pronouncing him dead (that's different from how he announced the death of Osama Bin Laden, isn't it?). And another excerpt from the same article said he confined himself to a carefully chosen formula: "we can definitely say Gaddafi's regime has come to an end."
Link here: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/20/obama-hails-death-gaddafi

So why didn't you post the link, rather than copy the excerpt you want to use for a next propaganda crap?

Gen Robert Gates on Clinton's influence on Obama's decision in Libya

Excerpt from Source:

"I think her influence was pivotal in persuading the president to broaden the goal in Libya beyond just saving the people in Benghazi from Gaddafi's forces and essentially focusing on regime change. The President told me that it was was one of the closest decisions he'd ever made, sort of 51-49, and I'm not sure he would have made that decision if Secretary Clinton hadn't supported it".
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/robert-gates-on-the-iran-deal-clintons-libya-155031438.html

Gen. Robert Gates had reservations about the intervention and he spoke openly against it, though he was the secretary of defence (I hope you won't come back with another propaganda to disprove it).

And why was the assassination of the US diplomat in Benghazi blamed on Hilary Clinton? Also, why has Obama been blaming David Cameron and Sarkozy for Libya without taking responsibility for anything?

Listen, for the umpteenth time: stop quoting my posts for propaganda. Do ya job in the foreign section and leave me out of it. I can't knock ya hustle but leave me out of it. By forcing issues - you'll end up pissing me off one of these days. Anyway, I won't reply ya next post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife / Pictures Of Pregnant Makosi / Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.