Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (55791 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SirShymexx: 12:24pm On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

You are right. From that video of Tiwa, it showed she's done with Tunji and severed any attempt to ever reconcile the two. Both can only be used as lessons for everyone.

Lol.

That's what you call irreconcilable differences and even if they ever get back together, it's never going to be the same and they'll keep fighting. Although, I'm sure when the smoke clears, they're going to get back to Fvcking each other from time to time.

I won't even advise them to get back together. The guy just needs to start from the scratch and use this as a learning process and an inspiration for something bigger. He has to take responsibility for handling a lot of things poorly. Heck, if I were him - I'll just take the blame for everything and move on with my life. And maintain a cordial relationship with her cos of the baby. We all take losses from time to time. Michael Jordan's "Failure" commercial paints a picture that will make Mona Lisa look like fake art.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SirShymexx: 12:50pm On May 02, 2016
adudu208:

Bro, you have said it all.
The Mike Tyson scenario is a perfect scenario to buttress the point.
Some people come into your life pretending to be in love, making you go all out to give them an opportunity to succeed even at great discomfort to yourself.
Later, same people mess you up when the chips are down.
Why do parents have a feeling of entitlement after training you through school?
It is not out of place to expect some form of gratification for your effort especially when you make serious sacrifices to make someone else dream come through.
It might be possible but I am yet to meet a man who wants to just sit back and let the wife feed him.
He might not be earning as much as her but he sure won't be sitting his behind at home waiting for wifey to give him cash.

Face of an angel and heart of medusa...the ultimately superficial/pretentious gender. Hence every time I meet a chic, in as much as I initiate convo to make it lively, I listen attentively and take notes. Once the chic starts saying certain things that screams red flag and I see a pattern - I know what she's about. Even that is 50/50 cos you don't know when 3rd parties are going to get involved and the person would change cos women love talking about their relationships with everyone and seeking advice everywhere.

I don't even see the guy as lazy. He just got complacent cos his investing that happens to be his wife is now a cash cow and he believed it is time to start harvesting without knowing that there's no shared dream and not getting his paperwork right. Money is evil lol. The guy is a hustler that got hustled by a much more powerful gender and he'll be alright once he finds himself again.

Let me even drop something that I learnt from 2pac growing up. I used to wonder why a brash guy like that who represented that perfect bad boy image spent most of his time alluding to how powerful women are in his poems, music, and interviews. Yes, he was raised by a strong woman and tons of strong aunts. And even at every stage of his life, there was a woman there. But there are loads of people like that and they aren't really overly on it like 2pac. It was later that I found out that his mum taught him a lot about women and as he grew older, he kept studying women, hence he was able to have this massive cult following amongst them and that was what propelled him to greatness.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 1:10pm On May 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

That's what you call irreconcilable differences and even if they ever get back together, it's never going to be the same and they'll keep fighting. Although, I'm sure when the smoke clears, they're going to get back to Fvcking each other from time to time.

I won't even advise them to get back together. The guy just needs to start from the scratch and use this as a learning process and an inspiration for something bigger. He has to take responsibility for handling a lot of things poorly. Heck, if I were him - I'll just take the blame for everything and move on with my life. And maintain a cordial relationship with her cos of the baby. We all take losses from time to time. Michael Jordan's "Failure" commercial paints a picture that will make Mona Lisa look like fake art.
He should man up and accept all blames so he can move on and away from showbiz. A very quite life like a stoic living in harmony with nature while enjoying the lessons and patience of farm life. It would make him a better human. fake life has done lots of damages to his body mind and soul. Wole Soyinka understands the values of such lifestyles. Tiwa should continue the fake life chasing the next hits and endorsements while entertaining vain humans with her unclothedness.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by datigbogirl: 1:25pm On May 02, 2016
adudu208:

I observe you have already concluded Tiwa was saying the truth while obviously disregarding the allegations made by Tblizz.
Why believe Tblizz is irresponsible, broke, a cheat and other unsavory adjectives used to qualify him by his wife and yet you fail to believe she is an adulteress and have emasculated her husband to the point of making him suicidal?
I suggest you disabuse your mind and stick to facts you can prove.
Until we hear from the other side or some credible evidence come to light I will advise you treat the video as just an entertainment material.
There are countless examples of where an allegation was made and the other party deny it only for evidence to appear in the public domain to proof such statements.
I can give you examples if you care to be enlightened.

I feel you but even if both of their allegation are true...Teebillz still shares a whole lot of blame here...Lets say Tiwa cheated on her husband....lets say she emasculated her husband....now compare it with Teebillz stealing from his wife, not caring about his son, sleeping with another woman while her wife had a miscarriage, getting drunk and spending late nights, living above your means and all dat...

Only God knows what actually transpired between them and where they got it all wrong but from both their accusations na Teebilz Fvck up pass even if we believe both their allegations.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SirShymexx: 2:08pm On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

He should man up and accept all blames so he can move on and away from showbiz. A very quite life like a stoic living in harmony with nature while enjoying the lessons and patience of farm life. It would make him a better human. fake life has done lots of damages to his body mind and soul. Wole Soyinka understands the values of such lifestyles. Tiwa should continue the fake life chasing the next hits and endorsements while entertaining vain humans with her unclothedness.

Lmao @ fake life. The career span of most artists is always short. Especially for someone in her late 30s with no real talent and no timeless music that's real art. Almost all these naij artists just make noise without showing any creativity. Who knows, the guy probably dodged a bullet with this madness and disappointment sometimes can be a blessing. And not everyone is built for the spotlight that comes with fame.

Anyway, if the cocaine claim is true...then the guy needs to clean that up. Coke is rich people's drug and only white people who aren't rich can mess with it and maintain their normal lifestyle since it is their drug of choice and most of them do it. Coke is a helluva drug. If Scott Storch could sniff tens of millions of dollars worth of cocaine within a few years and go from being arguably the richest producer - to being homeless - that's one drug any sensible human being must run from.

He got his Jay Z's "Lost one" from a Savage. Time to re-up and stay up.

I'm out.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by adudu208(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

I feel you but even if both of their allegation are true...Teebillz still shares a whole lot of blame here...Lets say Tiwa cheated on her husband....lets say she emasculated her husband....now compare it with Teebillz stealing from his wife, not caring about his son, sleeping with another woman while her wife had a miscarriage, getting drunk and spending late nights, living above your means and all dat...

Only God knows what actually transpired between them and where they got it all wrong but from both their accusations na Teebilz Fvck up pass even if we believe both their allegations.
Unfortunately, things aint that straightforward in reality.
I will never assume both are right because one accusation negates the other.
If Tiwa is right then Tbillz lied and if Tblizz is right then Tiwa lied to cover up her shenanigans.
I am still trying to grasp what you or rather Tiwa meant by her husband stole from her.
It might just be plain semantics or outright falsehood.
That they both didn't agree on terms of a deal or probably the man did something without her consent doesn't necessarily translate to stealing.
I have had cause to have my wife collect some huge payments on my behalf only for her to spend a sizable portion of it on something before I even know the money have been paid.
Will I say she stole from me? No!
We are both partners and I trust her judgment most times.
Let's ask Tiwa that if such money was paid to her mum(I am assuming here for the sake of argument that such sum was paid) and she squandered it on something else will she call her mum a thief?
If according to your assumption Tiwa cheated then we need not discuss this issue further because it could very well explain most of the alleged behaviour.
We have traditions and cultures here and Tiwa married according to yoruba tradition.
There is nowhere in yoruba culture where Tblizz is tied to one woman alone.
Most of our parents have many wives and yet the women are still humble and responsible.
This is Nigeria, where we have our own tradition and belief. I refuse to be judged by the western doctrine.
Tomorrow some celebrity who elect to marry a moslem will come out shouting her husband is a cheat when she knows that he by virtue of the religion he practices is free to marry 4.
This whole women emancipation thing has been taken too far. We have sacrifice the peace of marriage on the altar of political correctness.
Many married women and men here that have turned to judge and jury are not better than Tiwa nor Tblizz.
We all have our demons but let's try and avoid worsening the issue by playing the role of Almighty God.
Let he that has no sin throw stones and for others like me that are not saints, we shall confine ourselves to learning a thing or two from this unfortunate incidence.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by adudu208(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ fake life. The career span of most artists is always short. Especially for someone in her late 30s with no real talent and no timeless music that's real art. Almost all these naij artists just make noise without showing any creativity. Who knows, the guy probably dodged a bullet with this madness and disappointment sometimes can be a blessing. And not everyone is built for the spotlight that comes with fame.

Anyway, if the cocaine claim is true...then the guy needs to clean that up. Coke is rich people's drug and only white people who aren't rich can mess with it and maintain their normal lifestyle since it is their drug of choice and most of them do it. Coke is a helluva drug. If Scott Storch could sniff tens of millions of dollars worth of cocaine within a few years and go from being arguably the richest producer - to being homeless - that's one drug any sensible human being must run from.

He got his Jay Z's "Lost one" from a Savage. Time to re-up and stay up.

I'm out.
You have spoken well.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Cybertext(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

In football, a manager is the coach. He's responsible for nurturing a raw talent to stardom.He puts all the efforts to package the product you see today.Tunji deserves his full credit for building the Tiwa brand we see today. Tiwa would still be in the streets today if now for coach Tunji.

Don jazzy is just a record label owner whose job is to record and distribute Tiwa music while the rest is done by Tunji.

I'm not disputing the fact of what teebillz have done in the past, but I'm sure he was paid for his services as a manager. I've not seen anywhere in the music industry where a Manager owns a Star... its mostly the other way round, except of cos the manager also own the music star's record label. A manager in the music industry is never in joint venture with the music star. (the music star can sack the manager anytime he feel the manager isn't performing).
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Anowax(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:
The man made a mistake by becoming jobless.
Babe I love this your 'can'... where can I get something similar?
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Anowax(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I don't know what you all are typing, just trash, that guy was just irresponsible, the issue here wasn't him not just having a job. It was him , not even willing to get any, wanting to live way larger than his means, and indebting his family without due recourse to them, he wasn't just willing to become a responsible man, that was the bode of contention, and try are only few things in life worse than such men... A man's wife could be well to do than him financially, butbsuch a man should be willing to go out hustle, live a life within his means , and contribute to the family too, not indebting them..
Tiwa has a nice heart, and really deserve a better man, that rascal was never her type.. I have nerver been okay with that marriage, good enough it has ended...

Tiwa you need a man like me... I'm all you need in a man, we shall definitely unite...
Joseph...

The Dreamer
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

Very well said but what of a situation where the guy gives a woman yet she doesn't respect her man still.....same woman might even be collecting it and giving to anoda worthless dude....what do you think about that? Me thinks not only makes a Man gain respect but his hustling spirit....his character is what earns him respect which I think Teebillz lacked here....if Teebillz had refused some of the things Tiwa claimed to have bought and even try to get her things no matter how little as you said he would have gotten maximum respect from Tiwa but he started seeing Tiwa as a meal ticket and Tiwa lost attraction for him straight...he's no more than a Gigolo...my dear Teebillz financial status wasn't the problem but his attitude towards his money crisis...he wasn't being man enough and even became a conman to the flesh of his flesh towards the end...that's an epic fail.

In addition I as a Man can allow my children buy things for me when they're grow cos my pipkin na my pikin but wife matter is different cos even if you're paralyzed only a Godfearing woman will stay with you otherwise she'll start to see you as a burden and offload you....when a man understands that women are born helpers not leaders then we will have peace of mind.

there are loop holes in your questions dear, 1st i think to understand the guy you quoted you must first understand the 'why' behind things, when you say a lady gets money from her man and still doesn't respect him, babe money doesn't equal respect, it helps to a large extent, couples having respect for one another cannot be limited to just money, that would be a myopic way to view things, you think T-eebillz never got Tiwa any things, whether small or big, babe open your mind when you think and try to understand things like these that screams off psychological factors, there is more to them that we know, no one really knows what triggered her to begin to loose respect for him, no offense but you like most nigerian ladies see the world through 'money' eyes, you assume that once a lady has more money than the guy then the guy must be doing something wrong or because the lady is the one feeding or bringing more in and if the guy complains then he is a weak guy or the fault must be from him sha.... babe he managed her, spent on her, he made some major mistakes leaving or would i say dropping the others he was managing for her and i'm guessing it's was all because he was blinded by love and marriage, i guess when things got better for her and he found himself in the back seat, he didn't know how to cope and i guess things got worse from them on.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Ejytex(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Apparently, that was the only saving he ever did, an investment to hit a jackpot.
Nice one swirry
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by datigbogirl: 5:53pm On May 02, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

there are loop holes in your questions dear, 1st i think to understand the guy you quoted you must first understand the 'why' behind things, when you say a lady gets money from her man and still doesn't respect him, babe money doesn't equal respect, it helps to a large extent, couples having respect for one another cannot be limited to just money, that would be a myopic way to view things, you think T-eebillz never got Tiwa any things, whether small or big, babe open your mind when you think and try to understand things like these that screams off psychological factors, there is more to them that we know, no one really knows what triggered her to begin to loose respect for him, no offense but you like most nigerian ladies see the world through 'money' eyes, you assume that once a lady has more money than the guy then the guy must be doing something wrong or because the lady is the one feeding or bringing more in and if the guy complains then he is a weak guy or the fault must be from him sha.... babe he managed her, spent on her, he made some major mistakes leaving or would i say dropping the others he was managing for her and i'm guessing it's was all because he was blinded by love and marriage, i guess when things got better for her and he found himself in the back seat, he didn't know how to cope and i guess things got worse from them on.

First of all don't be foooled by my username cos I'm a Man not a lady. So now you can see I'm seeing the world through my korokoro eyes....

If you read my post well you'll see i was trying to make d person understand money doesn't equal respect that's why i mentioned about a babe still disrespecting a man who has only money. What i said is for Teebillz not to be taken for granted he must be seen struggling to provide for his family and not perceived to be dependent on his wife otherwise he will definitely lose respect from his wife...it's the way women were genetically formed and created...infact women love and respect a genuinely hustling man with a great personality than a ready made man with no attitude...it's all about a man respecting himself b4 a woman will be able to respect him...but when as a man you keeping up with the Joneses, you stealing from your wife to spend on other women that is a disgrace to Manhood. You get your family indebted with 45million naira without discussing with your own wife and you're now using COCAINE!!! Can you sincerely leave your daughter with such a man....or can you allow your sister to stay with such a man?

Guy i am a Man....but i tell the truth!
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

First of all don't be foooled by my username cos I'm a Man not a lady. So now you can see I'm seeing the world through my korokoro eyes....

If you read my post well you'll see i was trying to make d person understand money doesn't equal respect that's why i mentioned about a babe still disrespecting a man who has only money. What i said is for Teebillz not to be taken for granted he must be seen struggling to provide for his family and not perceived to be dependent on his wife otherwise he will definitely lose respect from his wife...it's the way women were genetically formed and created...infact women love and respect a genuinely hustling man with a great personality than a ready made man with no attitude...it's all about a man respecting himself b4 a woman will be able to respect him...but when as a man you keeping up with the Joneses, you stealing from your wife to spend on other women that is a disgrace to Manhood. You get your family indebted with 45million naira without discussing with your own wife and you're now using COCAINE!!! Can you sincerely leave your daughter with such a man....or can you allow your sister to stay with such a man?

Guy i am a Man....but i tell the truth!

You are saying a lot, bro where do you get your facts from, you sound like most Nigerians, you hear a news you don't think it through if it's really true or not you just form points on it, you really belief he could get that much debt without his wife knowing of it, she is now dumb and daft right, he is on drugs you know this how and she isn't a lot of people smoke, it's not enough to use it to blame them when things go wrong, it's the easy way out and that's how must people reason here, once someone does something wrong, you immediately hear it's because he smokes or he drinks or his father is this or that, no thorough analysis of possible reasons why these things happen, you just hear things, believe and start arguing with it, guy we don't know them well, they know themselves, you don't you believe everything you read and that to me is a basic low intelligent thinking, anyways take care man, your opinions..
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by datigbogirl: 6:14pm On May 02, 2016
adudu208:

Unfortunately, things aint that straightforward in reality.
I will never assume both are right because one accusation negates the other.
If Tiwa is right then Tbillz lied and if Tblizz is right then Tiwa lied to cover up her shenanigans.
I am still trying to grasp what you or rather Tiwa meant by her husband stole from her.
It might just be plain semantics or outright falsehood.
That they both didn't agree on terms of a deal or probably the man did something without her consent doesn't necessarily translate to stealing.
I have had cause to have my wife collect some huge payments on my behalf only for her to spend a sizable portion of it on something before I even know the money have been paid.
Will I say she stole from me? No!
We are both partners and I trust her judgment most times.
Let's ask Tiwa that if such money was paid to her mum(I am assuming here for the sake of argument that such sum was paid) and she squandered it on something else will she call her mum a thief?
If according to your assumption Tiwa cheated then we need not discuss this issue further because it could very well explain most of the alleged behaviour.
We have traditions and cultures here and Tiwa married according to yoruba tradition.
There is nowhere in yoruba culture where Tblizz is tied to one woman alone.
Most of our parents have many wives and yet the women are still humble and responsible.
This is Nigeria, where we have our own tradition and belief. I refuse to be judged by the western doctrine.
Tomorrow some celebrity who elect to marry a moslem will come out shouting her husband is a cheat when she knows that he by virtue of the religion he practices is free to marry 4.
This whole women emancipation thing has been taken too far. We have sacrifice the peace of marriage on the altar of political correctness.
Many married women and men here that have turned to judge and jury are not better than Tiwa nor Tblizz.
We all have our demons but let's try and avoid worsening the issue by playing the role of Almighty God.
Let he that has no sin throw stones and for others like me that are not saints, we shall confine ourselves to learning a thing or two from this unfortunate incidence.

Thank God I'm a man oh...cos if na woman i be i for don scatter some men head with bottle....see the things you're saying men! So you think they'll pay my mother money dats meant for me and she squandered it andi won't lose respect for her? Did you listen to the Tiwa's interview? She said she wasn't aware of the payment and her husband kept pushing her to perform keeping the payment from her cos she TRUSTED him only to find out he had been paid at the last hour and you're here trying to explain and defend what makes absolutely No sense! You're the reason why women will always continue to fight for women empowerment cos they've had enough of your cheating and taking advantage of them calling it masculinity... Most men have a warped understanding of Masculinity thinking it's about cheating a woman of her gains and she should keep shut....I'm talking to you as a Man any man who does that to a woman deserves not only disrespect but a hot slap for desserts!

Tiwa married Teebilz and a white wedding held...she married under western and Christian culture not under any rubbish yoruba jagbajantist! But that's even the case here but you trying to use this as an excuse for him cheating on his wife....sleeping with anoda woman dats not your wife while she bleeds away in an hospital...i came from a divorced home and i know what my mother went through b4 she divorced my dad...even with that he still never cared for us despite our love for him till they both died. I wonder how much of our bvllshits women must take b4 we allow them leave us and put us on a blast!

My post is not to favour women cos they too get their own for hand...them go see correct men like us but they'll instead settle for one oloriburuku....imagine she's already talking about being a single mum for life when good men like us abound! Them sef get for hand.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by datigbogirl: 6:24pm On May 02, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

You are saying a lot, bro where do you get your facts from, you sound like most Nigerians, you hear a news you don't think it through if it's really true or not you just form points on it, you really belief he could get that much debt without his wife knowing of it, she is now dumb and daft right, he is on drugs you know this how and she isn't a lot of people smoke, it's not enough to use it to blame them when things go wrong, it's the easy way out and that's how must people reason here, once someone does something wrong, you immediately hear it's because he smokes or he drinks or his father is this or that, no thorough analysis of possible reasons why these things happen, you just hear things, believe and start arguing with it, guy we don't know them well, they know themselves, you don't you believe everything you read and that to me is a basic low intelligent thinking, anyways take care man, your opinions..

In that case let's ignore both their stories then and admit they're both just ranting cos if you believe Teebillz side then you must believe Tiwa's side and if that happens then Teebillz fvcked up big time! But if the other way round then let's just throw the case out of the courts for lack of evidence. Cheers.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

In that case let's ignore both their stories then and admit they're both just ranting cos if you believe Teebillz side then you must believe Tiwa's side and if that happens then Teebillz fvcked up big time! But if the other way round then let's just throw the case out of the courts for lack of evidence. Cheers.

You are all about Teebillz fuvcking up, that's the problem, i don't read and take sides, i read to understand the why and hows, you just want to take sides so it make sense to you to blame one of them, not every one reasons that way, at least i don't.... understand what the root cause was would help understand what they are both about, he is grown good looking man, for him to get to that point where he poured all that out knowing the world would see him as weak but he didn't care is some crazy end of the road stage for a man to get to, if you don't understand psychology, just ignore me and post like the others who have been posting their comments and insulting teebillz the more while a few pilling the insults on her, thats just the natural way we think over here not stopping to ask and wonder why and how did this all happen, they looked so happy a few years ago, marriage isn't heaven like most people paint it out to be, some people go through hell while in it but for societal and fame reasons they keep a smiling face......
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by datigbogirl: 7:41pm On May 02, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

You are all about Teebillz fuvcking up, that's the problem, i don't read and take sides, i read to understand the why and hows, you just want to take sides so it make sense to you to blame one of them, not every one reasons that way, at least i don't.... understand what the root cause was would help understand what they are both about, he is grown good looking man, for him to get to that point where he poured all that out knowing the world would see him as weak but he didn't care is some crazy end of the road stage for a man to get to, if you don't understand psychology, just ignore me and post like the others who have been posting their comments and insulting teebillz the more while a few pilling the insults on her, thats just the natural way we think over here not stopping to ask and wonder why and how did this all happen, they looked so happy a few years ago, marriage isn't heaven like most people paint it out to be, some people go through hell while in it but for societal and fame reasons they keep a smiling face......

If there's anyone taking sides here i feel you're the one cos i just said we should throw the case out and you're still tackling me...okay Teebillz is right and Tiwa is at fault...satisfied?

I'm done bro.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by adudu208(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

Thank God I'm a man oh...cos if na woman i be i for don scatter some men head with bottle....see the things you're saying men! So you think they'll pay my mother money dats meant for me and she squandered it andi won't lose respect for her? Did you listen to the Tiwa's interview? She said she wasn't aware of the payment and her husband kept pushing her to perform keeping the payment from her cos she TRUSTED him only to find out he had been paid at the last hour and you're here trying to explain and defend what makes absolutely No sense! You're the reason why women will always continue to fight for women empowerment cos they've had enough of your cheating and taking advantage of them calling it masculinity... Most men have a warped understanding of Masculinity thinking it's about cheating a woman of her gains and she should keep shut....I'm talking to you as a Man any man who does that to a woman deserves not only disrespect but a hot slap for desserts!

Tiwa married Teebilz and a white wedding held...she married under western and Christian culture not under any rubbish yoruba jagbajantist! But that's even the case here but you trying to use this as an excuse for him cheating on his wife....sleeping with anoda woman dats not your wife while she bleeds away in an hospital...i came from a divorced home and i know what my mother went through b4 she divorced my dad...even with that he still never cared for us despite our love for him till they both died. I wonder how much of our bvllshits women must take b4 we allow them leave us and put us on a blast!

My post is not to favour women cos they too get their own for hand...them go see correct men like us but they'll instead settle for one oloriburuku....imagine she's already talking about being a single mum for life when good men like us abound! Them sef get for hand.
Bro, I understand your rants. You are obviously talking from a myopic angle.
Have you ever heard this quote: He who comes to equity must come with clean hands?

You are one of those female ass-lickers who will say anything to look good to women.
Tiwa was once an adulteress because she was sleeping with Tblizz while he was yet to perfect his divorce.

In fact it goes without saying that there is a high probability she was among the reasons his previous marriage failed.

Was Tiwa's bride price paid traditionally or not? To finalize the divorce the bride price will be returned. Tiwa did not marry in church. She wore that wedding gown for the wedding party in UAE. I am yet to see any proof of a church wedding with a minister joining them (correct me if i am wrong). All the pictures i saw online were those of the traditional wedding and that of the Dubai party.

I refuse to be drawn into arguments over allegations made by either party because they are mere hearsay until proven otherwise. I still maintain that there is more to the story than we are being served. The one with more resources and connection will win the media war but the truth can never be suppressed forever.

When a fraudster succeeds in his business he is lauded and showered with praise by his partner but when he meets his waterloo she pretends she knows nothing about his lifestyle.

So a husband will spend 45m and 3m as claimed in her interview without the wife knowing nothing about it? If yes, then she is dumber than I thought.

The facts of this matter is that Tblizz sold his car to sponsor and nurture her career. If he is broke today it is because of her.
The dude made the silly mistake of allowing love blind is business acumen. It is not out of place to put all your eggs in one basket where your wife or family is involved. I have been a victim to similar thing in the past where I invested hard earned money trying to develop a lady I was grooming for marriage.

He was doing well before she came into his life. I wonder why people just conclude he saw her as a meal ticket.
Everyone seem to forget the genesis of Tiwa and are quick to judge the husband who from my understanding demands respect from a wife who now see herself as the head of the home because fate somehow made her the 'breadwinner'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.