Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day (29079 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by ladenz(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Who is going to succeed Tinubu when he's gone?? Can anyone fill this sage's void??

Maybe Teebilz. I hear he's jobless
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by Trust77: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Remi don chop beans oooo. For this old age
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by jaxxy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Honesty, transparency, good governance, accountability is what we ask for.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by Marley01(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please what is Jagaban wearing? See Ambode like person manager. Its a like from me
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by Ebukaokeke5: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oga Tinubu,maximum respect!!!
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by olaasiwaju: 12:14am On May 01, 2016
olillywales:
http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-ambode-and-tinubu-at.html

All praise is due to Allah. Asiwaju is a gift to Nigeria but not everybody knows that,only the wise one's, so proud to have you in my time sir, it's a pity i didn't grown up to meet our first factor in Nigerian, Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo. May Allah always be with you forever Jangaban of Borgu Kingdom...#ASIWAJU.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by maxwell767(m): 12:26am On May 01, 2016
On this pics gvr. Ambode be like..... Boss this ur Bea how FA, I for like make we exchange seat, make I seat down close to her make me self dy feel wetin u dy chop... grin grin. tinubu be like... E be like say u wan leave ur office >sad abi?

Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by t2luv1: 1:52am On May 01, 2016
laurel03:
Tinubu Eja ni nu bu, Jagaban... Wailers how market

Comments like yours goes a long way in confirming my suspicion that Nigeria truly have the government that they truly deserve. Sending accolade to people that don't give a rat azz about your well being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by cardoctor(m): 5:20am On May 01, 2016
Father and son pics. See their robust cheeks.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by sarrki(m): 6:35am On May 01, 2016
See my amiable Obama in cowboy style
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by Ghande(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2016
cheesy ;DTinubu vs Oshiomole end time faces!
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by sinceraconcept(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2016
Since Ooni of Ife and King of Iwo came in acting all modern,Oba of Lagos has also felt challenged and the reason why he's on all white suit looking European
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by sinceraconcept(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2016
olaasiwaju:
All praise is due to Allah. Asiwaju is a gift to Nigeria but not everybody knows that,only the wise one's, so proud to have you in my time sir, it's a pity i didn't grown up to meet our first factor in Nigerian, Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo. May Allah always be with you forever Jangaban of Borgu Kingdom...#ASIWAJU.
just tell your Asiwaju to return all the money he stole before he dies and stop using Allah as a cover up for your hypocrisy
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by back2sender: 11:58am On May 01, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
and you go come online to compare this criminal called oba rilwayne to OBA of GREAT BENIN KINGDOM
Lagos Oba pays royalty to Oba of Benin. There is No contest on who is the boss
Re: Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day by SenatorJames(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2016
See father and political grandson enjoying themselves. At least they must enjoy their money and time one way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari / Governor Ihedioha Flags-off 9.8bn Erosion Control Project At Urualla, Pays N500M / Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.