Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim (30645 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) / Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by skywalker495(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Soon,she go join d SHILOH's squad...
Btw,who she epp?
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by neejay1986(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
it takes crazy fellow to identify each other
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Biggers82(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
You can as well date me too [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by kan12(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Whch kyn yeye talk be dat?u gat no excuse okay?
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by darlenese(f): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Your eyes sef nor done !
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by davedpo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
common come over here for a date and experience a new dimension of date
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
praizeblog:
see ur life.... dey dier dey complain.... until we put u on olx

Hehehehe

Abi?
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thank Goodness she didn't say all men are stupid ... cos I should've asked her about her father ...
Staying in Nigeria because people demand the trash you guys act ... Movies will be bearing names like primary schl novels ; Nneka the lazy girl , Adaobi the good child , The Royal family .... I wonder how many Royal family movie we now have !
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
chai grin this girl nor get hair..aunty juliet pls grow ur edges grin

But she fine pass you well o.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Spanner4(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Crazy lady dating crazy men in a crazy way and in crazy times which all took place in a crazy country and hv to spew rubbish in a crazy entertainment tv

Abeg who she epp? Na me or u
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by macaranta(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
They are all mad...only you is well.Welldone clap for yaself

1 Like

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Ebukaokeke5: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
You are so beautiful dear.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by barclays22(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
All this Mugun called celebs sef if una no date crazy men na una go marry drug smuggler, come dey cry later like dog wey dem seize hin kibbles.chai na only una waka come. Make bubu no reason una matter oooo DSS go pack una no be small. Make I go find my new fulani rubber shoe.

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by whitebeard(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
soo..!!

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
U see why MEN now get tired of proposing to these EEDIOTS.. ...

Because they now think they are knowledgeable in every thing.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by lilyheaven: 12:00am On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
sell it cheesy
praizeblog:
sell it
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by dododawa1: 12:01am On May 01, 2016
RESPECT is lost in modern lady
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by oluwasegun007(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2016
did u date TeeBillz.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by tayorx(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2016
Wereh ni eleyi sha
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by inosend: 12:42am On May 01, 2016
So ALL the men are crazy, abi. Abi na for yaba left dem toast am. I suggest she has your head examined, the first chance she gets.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by mrego: 12:49am On May 01, 2016
im just imagining how her veegee will look and feel like
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Gkemz: 1:15am On May 01, 2016
When the chips are down... you'd most likely call what you used to be proud of, a source of agony.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by banme1(m): 2:10am On May 01, 2016
hungryboy:
A wise man once said, that it takes a crazeman to recognise a crazeman,
If the men you dated were crazy, Madam Juliet na because like poles attract
like poles repel. Unlike poles attract.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:00am On May 01, 2016
birds of the same kanji dey always fyiok together.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by moonraker(m): 3:07am On May 01, 2016
bullshit.. more like your dating the wrong type of guys?? ever considered that?? angry
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by greatness22(m): 4:42am On May 01, 2016
Lebaness men and Ghanian women are like this.......

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by cardoctor(m): 5:01am On May 01, 2016
Who is zooming who?
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Mbediogu(m): 5:32am On May 01, 2016
hungryboy:
A wise man once said, that it takes a crazeman to recognise a crazeman,
If the men you dated were crazy, Madam Juliet na because like poles attract

Na because birds of same feathers flock together.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by possibilita(m): 5:43am On May 01, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Actress Juliet Ibrahim has disclosed that due to her experience with the men who have come her way, she has opted to remain single until she finds the right person.

She said this in an interview with Doreen Avio on Let’s Talk Entertainment on Joy TV.

“I am not dating, I am very single, I don’t know, people are expecting me to be dating but I have a lot to do in terms of work and that is where my focus is.

“The men I have dated or who have been in my life are some crazy set of people so I don’t want to start anything I am not sure of.” She said.

Explaining why she is mostly seen and heard of in Nigeria, Juliet attributed it to low production of movies in Ghana.

“Filming in Ghana is a bit slow but per the population in Nigeria; the demand for movies is high so there is always a lot to do there. And sometimes, while there, you will find out that there are events that you need to grace and all,” she said.

Ibrahim was born in Ghana to a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian-Liberian mother. She is the first child and has two sisters; Sonia, Nadia, and a brother.

Juliet along with her siblings spent the longest part of their childhood in Lebanon and Ivory Coast due to the war in Liberia.

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/the-men-i-have-dated-are-crazy-set-of.html

damn I jst love her.Baby pls keep waiting 2100 is not too far.

If ur mama neva start to pay bloggers to advertise u,u no go behave mitchew.who u epp sef?
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by AreaFada2: 5:44am On May 01, 2016
Na wa o. Na so so craze craze people you dey attract.

Yet you nor count your self join the craze gang.

Isorait. Kwantiniu. cheesy
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by AreaFada2: 5:47am On May 01, 2016
banme1:
like poles repel. Unlike poles attract.

That na physics. grin

How many serious weed smokers and drunkards dey attract deeper life members? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) / Seun Manuel's Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh / Nairabet Signs Phyno As New Ambassador [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.