Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim (30642 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) / Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by gist4kidsblog: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Actress Juliet Ibrahim has disclosed that due to her experience with the men who have come her way, she has opted to remain single until she finds the right person.

She said this in an interview with Doreen Avio on Let’s Talk Entertainment on Joy TV.

“I am not dating, I am very single, I don’t know, people are expecting me to be dating but I have a lot to do in terms of work and that is where my focus is.

“The men I have dated or who have been in my life are some crazy set of people so I don’t want to start anything I am not sure of.” She said.

Explaining why she is mostly seen and heard of in Nigeria, Juliet attributed it to low production of movies in Ghana.

“Filming in Ghana is a bit slow but per the population in Nigeria; the demand for movies is high so there is always a lot to do there. And sometimes, while there, you will find out that there are events that you need to grace and all,” she said.

Ibrahim was born in Ghana to a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian-Liberian mother. She is the first child and has two sisters; Sonia, Nadia, and a brother.

Juliet along with her siblings spent the longest part of their childhood in Lebanon and Ivory Coast due to the war in Liberia.

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/the-men-i-have-dated-are-crazy-set-of.html

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by gist4kidsblog: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Oya tell them oo

SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS OF THE ACTRESS & FANS FUNNY COMMENT @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/the-men-i-have-dated-are-crazy-set-of.html
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
see ur life.... dey dier dey complain.... until we put u on olx

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by klassykute(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
abi ur a also crazy for dating crazy men .. or u b wan do deliverance for dem

10 Likes

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Tocheagle(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wetin quansine me faa ya mata fa

5 Likes

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by NanciaKay(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
lol.... Jully jully. They force you to date them? Please say something abt Tiwa and Teebills. Wen you were doing, you dint know they were crazyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Khd95(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Crazy as how,cos my shenkez usually tells me iam crazy cos i blow her mind away nd sweep her off her feets all the timegringrin

wait,who be juliet ibrahim nd who she EPP sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by kossyablaze(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Like I care... Mtchew
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by ireneony(f): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
chai grin this girl nor get hair..aunty juliet pls grow ur edges grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Bonapart(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Albino seek deliverance first before you dey blame innocent men

2 Likes

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Harmored(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who dem epp

1 Like

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by hungryboy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
A wise man once said, that it takes a crazeman to recognise a crazeman,
If the men you dated were crazy, Madam Juliet na because like poles attract

5 Likes

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by laurel03(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
praizeblog:
see ur life.... dey dier dey complain.... until we put u on olx
me go buy the girl

2 Likes

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Helkayklassic(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
If all the men that has come her way are crazy, definitely she must be crazy too. One will always meet his/her likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by mrlaw93(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Madam u ve only attract crazy sets of people.. You dont need TB Joshua to tell u wat ur problem is.. Wizkid! should we call this one too a smelly pussy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by adekayo1234(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
You yourself must get some level of craze too
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by kceewhyte(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
I hav bn searchin for u
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
[size=15pt]If you are reading this and not married, please do your future kids some favor. If you know you are not that good looking, please don't marry someone ugly. Being ugly is sometimes preventable and you have a higher chance of making it if you look handsome or beautiful. Thanks. wink

[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by rafkollinz: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
eeeeyyyaaa nawa for Ibrahim ooooo Lanka so ngbo
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by popcykaylah(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na because you self na greedy and woman..she dey fine ready made..James bond looks and with the fear of God like baba adeboye and also as rich as otedola..this girls sha

1 Like

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Remyboyhefty(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Profkomolafe(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Try me na
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by lordsharks(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Neco candidates am here for u
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by oshe11: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
'the gods must be crazy'
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by chinawapzy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
ok
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by ThePENGENIUS(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by AceRoyal: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
"It takes a mad man to catch a crazy man" #InSamLoco'sVoice.

If all the men in your life are mad,then u also need psychiatric analysis because it seems you also are crazy!tongue

1 Like

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by wayne4loan: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Iron sharp ent iron

1 Like

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by WildChild00(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by 5starmilitant: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
So all the men you've have dated are crazy set of people, and you're normal abi? As if you don't even have ogbanje. Mtchewwww

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by MyLady11(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Olx.....

1 Like

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Like Iyke abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” / Check Out D'banj's Outfit...Yay Or Nay / Picture Of Jesse Jagz, MI Abaga & Ice Prince Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.