Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. (684 Views)

Moral Lessons / Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God / Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. by naijacarlovers: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Most times we whine and complain about how conditions are not favorable for us to blossom. This tuber of yam was bought on the Monday after Easter, last month and had been in our kitchen on bare marble without any form of nutrients and water. But it refused to die rather was growing and springing new life with rapid alacrity.

So the main lesson from this is that one should not wait for conditions to be favorable before we do the things we need to do especially those things that will take us from our present level to the next higher level.

Just do your bit and leave the Almighty and nature do their bit and you will be amazed at what the outcome will be.

Shalom brethren.

C y'all @ d top.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Great. So many lessons we can learn from nature. Thanks for sharing.

But did the yam really 'refuse' to die? END POT yam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ha
Re: Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. by Ikpewe: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Is it our national yam?

1 Like

Re: Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. by naijacarlovers: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ikpewe:
Is it our national yam?

I do not have access to that one Ooooooo.
Re: Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. by Vince77(m): 1:24am On May 01, 2016
I hv never really tot abt this even tho a frnd of mine has abt 5 tubers like dis too. Great lesson. Thnx.

1 Like

Re: Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. by Nobody: 2:45am On May 01, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Pentecost Sunday / Is It Wrong To Change Church Because Of Preaching Blunders By My Pastors?? / The Need For Humility In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.