Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Tiwa Interview With Pulse (with Video). Teebills The Bad Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Interview With Pulse (with Video). Teebills The Bad Husband (795 Views)

Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today / "If He Makes Less Than N100k In A Month, He Is A Bad Husband Material" - Uche / "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Interview With Pulse (with Video). Teebills The Bad Husband by Kellygold(f): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa may be a cool wife, but she should have kept certain thing confidential.
These press people will always push you to say things on air for them to get their work going. Things like the pregnancy after Jamil and his debt should not be public.

Anyways Tiwa gal, most men mess up when their wife is pregnant. They continue cheating until you God deliver them.

I have seen a woman that got pregnant for her friend's husband. Meanwhile, this woman could not get pregnant for her husband for 10 years.

Tiwa please I know nowadays marriage is not for better for worse, don't grant any further interviews. For the sake of your career and Jamil's social life. If you have good friends, they would have advised you to edit certain things out of that tap.

Abi my Naija people, Wetin una tink?

See the video here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8
Re: Tiwa Interview With Pulse (with Video). Teebills The Bad Husband by mrstheo(f): 3:44am On May 01, 2016
TIWA cool Haba!!! This is too much and uncalled for. Even if u re gonna walk out of ur marriage u shud have been discreet about what u revealed about ur husband. Pele
Re: Tiwa Interview With Pulse (with Video). Teebills The Bad Husband by zelexotunla(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2016
From her emotional staged outburst,she got much more than what she can chew. I deduced these from dat unprofessional PR- that she aborted unwanted pregnancy,sacking your husband without getting another means of livehood except you that he was managing,bringing in your mother to come and mock your husband predicament,disclosing your husband illicit drug issues even to further damage your own brand (I doubt if she is not involve to it aswell),begging around to settle d bad debt her husband is into which may be using what she gets (doro) to get what she wants. Tiwa Savage you fall hand biggerly

(1) (Reply)

Singer Chidinma (miss Kedike) Stuns In Red Outfit / Nigeria Rapper Ycee Bags First Endorsement Deal – PHOTOS / Tiwa Savage,bovi,kate Henshaw,toke Makinwa Celebrate Gbemisoke Shoes At 1 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.