Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women (44483 Views)

Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki / Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by fitinwell: 2:55pm On May 01, 2016
[size=18pt]I knew it.. I feel dis guy on stage.. When i watch papi ATI mami.. I love is scene.. Bros u are the baddest [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Bethelwealthy(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2016
..............elderly Kpekus has Jazzed this man. cry
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Bethelwealthy(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2016
straight from Naij.com
We all know women who are ‘gold diggers’. But rarely do we find women so bold and transparent about their hunt.
This pretty woman is serious about her goals. She went to a forum seeking a rich husband. And wrote a rather desperate sounding inquiry as to how she could attract a man with money.
“I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1Mis considered only as middle class in New York.
My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.
I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
Ms. Pretty”
A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:
“Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.
Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.
Hope this reply helps.
signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO”
Good advice. Just be pretty AND smart!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Saladin25(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2016
nkemdi89:
So true, those doubting him should come to imo state, I believe they will understand better.
Do you mean older women in IMO state love young men?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Lawcurrent(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2016
bros your case they for hell fire
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Lionofdjungle: 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
You owe nobody any explanation for your choice, it's a personal decision. If you like, go and marry your mother's age mate. Ko kan aye !

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Odani: 3:42pm On May 01, 2016
martineverest:
Stupidity... Sleeping with married women for money

Keep on sleeping with your ancestors. Magun is

Mumu is it every older woman dat is married?

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by nkemdi89(f): 3:56pm On May 01, 2016
Saladin25:

Do you mean older women in IMO state love young men?
No I meant the rate at which young girls chase over kidnappers yahoo and older men because of money.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by xtervaganza(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2016
grayht:
Ok.. Just kwontinue...
Yellowbar and older women are like beans and bread..
oo gbadun

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by leahcimzil: 4:24pm On May 01, 2016
double0seven:
I believe it depends on how older we talking about. If he's a man of 35 for instance, going with about 35 years lady should be enough. At worst 37.But if he now moves to 40 45 etc, can't blame those criticsing him.
okay you the one setting the age limit? cool

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Saladin25(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2016
nkemdi89:

No I meant the rate at which young girls chase over kidnappers yahoo and older men because of money.
Money is the order of the day. May God help them.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2016
Omo ehn na true talk about wetin d young ladies dey do but still i no gbadun the old ladies matter, like say when dem bin dey young dem no do d same thing.
Well oga Afolayan as you like old ladies make i hook u up with one her name na linda she dey lag......grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Ajixegun: 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
straight from Naij.com
We all know women who are ‘gold diggers’. But rarely do we find women so bold and transparent about their hunt.
This pretty woman is serious about her goals. She went to a forum seeking a rich husband. And wrote a rather desperate sounding inquiry as to how she could attract a man with money.
“I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1Mis considered only as middle class in New York.
My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.
I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
Ms. Pretty”
A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:
“Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.
Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.
Hope this reply helps.
signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO”
Good advice. Just be pretty AND smart!

Wow! What an insightful response.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by hokafor(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2016
A greedy girl will alway be a greedy girl , forget about their age difference. U mean u dont even buy gifts for you so called cogars?

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by IYANGBALI: 4:39pm On May 01, 2016
Me too like dem old

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by byvan03: 4:42pm On May 01, 2016
In Hakeem's voice " the older the berry, the sweeter the juice " huh? I don't believe you!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Ajixegun: 5:03pm On May 01, 2016
Not all young girls are bad some are good angels. I Know of one that assisted me financially when i was seeking admission into pg school for masters programme. Life is actually made up of good and bad.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by mamawin(f): 6:27pm On May 01, 2016
grayht:
Ok.. Just kwontinue...
Yellowbar and older women are like beans and bread..
abegi sir, which one be yellowbar?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 01, 2016
mamawin:
abegi sir, which one be yellowbar?
ndi ofe mmanu... Pls decode before dem mods go award ban ontop my head like trophy!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Caseless: 7:07pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
You no be am, you mean u dont like young ladies?
I do. I like u nau. Abi u no b young gal?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Caseless: 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
zizirecords:

Is ivyy an old woman? grin
ivyy young and fine scarra! I de mix both young and old for my menu!

You go help me support ivyy abeg...
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by fuckpoverty(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2016
bros na wa 4 u ooo no mater d packaging,aw u go refer a saggy breast 2 d 1 wey dey luk like say him want punch u,nd a rumpled ass 2 d 1 wey fresh, like 4 we wey like 2 dey lick yansh....bros ur case na d elders go sought am.SMH
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by mamawin(f): 7:54pm On May 01, 2016
grayht:
ndi ofe mmanu... Pls decode before dem mods go award ban ontop my head like trophy!
wetin be ndi ofe mmanu, insult? I no be Igbo o, so na you sabi. yellowbar?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by silverspringle(f): 9:05pm On May 01, 2016
nkemdi89:
So true, those doubting him should come to imo state, I believe they will understand better.
I'm just curious, why do u like dragging Imo state to every thread? Is there any explantion cos last i checked, this thread was about Aremu Afolayan and bla bla bla.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
Yes bro. Tell these nosy ass niggas. Older women do it for me, too smiley
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by nkemdi89(f): 9:47pm On May 01, 2016
silverspringle:
I'm just curious, why do u like dragging Imo state to every thread? Is there any explantion cos last i checked, this thread was about Aremu Afolayan and bla bla bla.
You need to come to imo before you will understand, it's not all apparel that is spread under the sun.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by silverspringle(f): 10:08pm On May 01, 2016
nkemdi89:

You need to come to imo before you will understand, it's not all apparel that is spread under the sun.
I'm from Imo though i grew up in the north but you have to understand that this things happens everywhere. It is more pronouced in Imo cos you have a lot of higher institutions located at the capital city and no thanks to the state govt cos i see no reason why they should allow individuals build hotels here and there. Have u noticed that this things drastically reduced anytime higher institutions are on strike/vacation.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by azeeza(f): 11:20pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmm older women, issorai! How far nah?
Caseless:
True! Older women rock...you dont get 'insecure' with them.
vote ivyy for miss nairaland!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Caseless: 11:52pm On May 01, 2016
azeeza:
Hmmm older women, issorai! How far nah?
grin grin grin

Just joking...I love them young too.

I de o. Long time....how u dey?

You know what? Just vote ivyy and for miss nairaland 2016- she's young and beautiful.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Caseless: 12:00am On May 02, 2016
seyema, whitebeard, callmeJOY, princeemmy123, Chumani, tporsche, damosade, OriEyeLe, Eazeee, Chicagoesontop, irondome, chuksnnaemeka, lekinz

Beautiful people, please kindly check the link on my siggy and support ivyy for miss nairaland 2016!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Nobody: 12:09am On May 02, 2016
To tell u the truth, older women taste better o. I can't forget one fifty-something year old woman i was straffing back then. She squirts like it's raining! Her daughter wey dey University nearly catch us one day. grin grin
The feeling that you are "pumping" a woman like twenty five years older than you intensifies the excitement and makes the act pleasurable while you are at it! But the disadvantage is when they will start their drama here eh...u go hate them.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women by Pdizzle(m): 3:11am On May 02, 2016
You see, I owe no one any explanation concerning this. I can only explain to God and until He comes, I can continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.