Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party (58060 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by itspzpics(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2017

This sexy lady was spotted with the famous film director and actor Aremu Afolayan who celebrate his birthday yesterday tho the birthday was to be celebrated last week Sunday but postponed it till yesterday.

Other nollywood actors and actress were also spotted at the party.

More pics from the party below
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/film-director-aremu-afolayan-spotted.html?m=0
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Yhelay(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
cool

If this make FP, call me on my 080 line

Oh... FTC again!!

Dedicated to Ozobulu victims, may God keep us from evil all day!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
You can't even be spotted with someone in peace again angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Yhelay(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mariinee:

Is it their "spotting"?

7 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Oche211(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yhelay:
cool

If this make FP, call me on my 080 line
it'll surely make fp.
Whn Lalasticlala see those boobs, he'll hit the FP bottom straight up.
Just wait, watch nd see.
Modified
nd here we are finally.
I trust Lalasticlala, the dude no dey disappoint on news like this.

9 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Oche211(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yhelay:

Is it their "spotting"?
ask them oooo. Olofofos everywhere. What's wrong with d pics nw.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by decatalyst(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mariinee:

The "someone" is the one ironically "spotted"!

An humongous bweast! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
decatalyst:

The "someone" is the one ironically "spotted"!

That's some humongous bweast!
You likeet? grin

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Ayodejioak(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
[right][/right]
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Yhelay(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Oche211:

it'll surely make fp.
Whn Lalasticlala see those boobs, he'll hit the FP bottom straight up.
Just wait, watch nd see.

e make am o

hmmm... The love of bubby is d beginning of FP #gbam!

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by dayleke: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
No be him invite her ni abi na mogbo moya things she do?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by coolebux(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ladies with their flower brains grin

3 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Olibboy: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Make we kill fown... wetin concern us
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by ekensi01: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
I have notice that a particular mod is somuch interested in butts and busty.

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by foyeks2001(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Orisirisi, IJEBU ma de ke tin jo eyan ke? that guy ugly won gbo lorun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by fapcrook(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
I can only notice the lady's bangles
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by salbis(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Opakan2: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Warrisdis for Christ sake..

disgusting
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by gurunlocker: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Looks like Ronke Ojo

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by josh77(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
I just like this guy...dunno y
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by jeamie(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Someone's wife
Another reason to fast

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
cry milk just dey lie in waste....see the much needed milk Kenya malnourished kids need badly
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by leksmedia: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
For your website development and design contact me
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by olatade(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
wetin be this abeg
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na Yoruba girl
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by crazygod(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
The guy wasn't even comfortable when he put his hand round her shoulders
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by muller101(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Opposite of IGBO is YORUBA .on nairaland. BTW .Thats the mountain located near the Pacific coast of central honshu. mt.fuji of Japan.thats what the lady is carrying.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol. Dunno why I hate big oversized breasts sha! Kinda irritates me. But a cute well rounded ass?

That's the real deal

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / Ore Badmus, Lady Who Is Bobrisky Lookalike & A Taxi Driver (Photos) / Naira Marley Wraps & Smokes Weed (Igbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.