Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Russia Defense Report: Who Is Afraid Of Iskander-m? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Defense Report: Who Is Afraid Of Iskander-m? (630 Views)

Comparin Russian S-400 Vs US Patriot Missile Defense System photos- Bloomberg / VID: Syrian Air Defense Intercept 71 out of 103 missiles fired By U.S,U.K,France / Russia's Deadly S-500 Air-defense System: Ready For War At 660,000 Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Defense Report: Who Is Afraid Of Iskander-m? by scully95: 1:54am On May 01, 2016
Who is scared of these fronts killer-demon deployed in syria ?
Watch how they got here bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u8_bqabe1I

3 Likes

Re: Russia Defense Report: Who Is Afraid Of Iskander-m? by Caseless: 5:36am On May 01, 2016
Sai Russia! vote ivyy for miss nairaland!

5 Likes

Re: Russia Defense Report: Who Is Afraid Of Iskander-m? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 01, 2016
If you're going to be two-faced like Amerika, atleast make one of them pretty.

There's nothing that gives me more joy than knowing that there's a Country called Russia, and that this Country stands firmly against the tyranny of lies & destruction that Amerika represents.

One day, these beautiful Iskander-M missiles will be airlifted by the Russian Military Transport planes (Antonov AN-124 & Ilyushin Il-76) close to the Amerikan boarder & NATO bases all over the world where they would rain unlimited fire & brimstones on our double-dealing enemies before the nuclear kingdom of Topol-M, Bulava & R-36M are unleashed from their fiery ovens, roaring and racing across the sky at speeds of up to 24,000kph, to the Amerikan east & west coasts, as the target lives flash before their eyes in 1 quick second - before being transformed into radioactive ashes & vapours, bringing abruptly to an end, the evil reign of Babylon.

Then shall the world of the elite class of evil rulers like Obama, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Koch Brothers, Bill Gates, Bush family, Clintons, Soros and the likes of the CEO of the banking giant - Goldman Sachs, who have collectively engineered every major market manipulation since the great depression - be dashed to pieces.

My heartfelt sympathy & condolence go out - in advance, to all the innocent, brave but gullible people, (especially my beloved Nigerians residing in Amerika & NATO Countries) who will perish as a “collateral damage” in this impending & inevitable game-changing war that has been divinely orchestrated & sealed by the Cosmic Order.

I pray that, if we ever meet again in our subsequent lifetimes in this jungle called Earth, I would have the grace & honour to sit down with you and entertain you with a bowl full of roasted goatmeats (Asun) and a 10litre-keg of chilled fura da nono served in a calabash made from the skull of Kilary Clinton & Donald Trump while kissing and f.ondling the soft, luscious & banana-shaped bosom of my wife - Missy89. grin

May the blessings be! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Defense Report: Who Is Afraid Of Iskander-m? by scully95: 1:50pm On May 01, 2016
Zoharariel:
If you're going to be two-faced like Amerika, atleast make one of them pretty.

There's nothing that gives me more joy than knowing that there's a Country called Russia, and that this Country stands firmly against the tyranny of lies & destruction that Amerika represents.

May the blessings be! grin

In fact i wake up every morning happy that there is still a country one can run to if in any case your country is being flooded with the same empire of lies, empire of sponsoring terrorists, debt, empire of proxy wars, very unstable empire and a dieing one.

It makes me safer knowing that there is still hope. And that hope is fast translating into major realities. Though it has been slow but it's steady.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Is Now Africa's Biggest Economy / Donald Trump Wins Florida To Take Step Closer To The White House / US man dies ‘peacefully’ after told Trump was impeached- The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.