Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... (60773 Views)

The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke / Don Jazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's 10 Years On Stage [PICS] / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Nobody: 1:28am On May 02, 2016
cutelover19:
Okada, stop me here. Abeg who will borrow me BB charger? my name is tbeelzzz and I not get work, my wife have divaulze me, I sniff cocaine and I owe a lot of money. puhlease epp me.
hahaha love your sense of humour oh.
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by blackmale(m): 2:14am On May 02, 2016
Adex097:
*singing*

"Doro knack pass carpenter wey don dey knack before "

grin
Lmao.......is that a line from that doroPUSSY music?
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Olibboy: 3:41am On May 02, 2016
Don Jazzy: Bro

Dr Sid: Yeah

Don Jazzy: Wey d condom

Dr Sid: E dey my wallet

Don Jazzy: Abeg gimme 4, I wan double am

Dr Sid: How many rounds u wan do

Don Jazzy: Wetin b ur own. Doro is a cheerful giver

Dr Sid: Thumbs Up! Eminado (Emi Na A Do) I go bleep am*

Lalasticlala
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Phobia1: 3:48am On May 02, 2016
Olamide signed lil kesh nd viktor for two years!!! buh Don jassy signed dr. sid, his broda(d self acclaimed prince), korede bello, tiwa savage, (dont think reek is up to 2yrs alrdy), for life. ahaha
wen ur gud ur gud. buh wen u wan to rely on ready made wel, its welkom.
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by kristisking(m): 4:44am On May 02, 2016
Let him clear the air now. Did he or did he not taste from the honey pot?
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by noblegrex: 5:11am On May 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Tired of Tiwa sagga
I read the post over and over again.can't see where Tiwas' name was mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Themandator: 6:47am On May 02, 2016
Phobia1:
Olamide signed lil kesh nd viktor for two years!!! buh Don jassy signed dr. sid, his broda(d self acclaimed prince), korede bello, tiwa savage, (dont think reek is up to 2yrs alrdy), for life. ahaha
wen ur gud ur gud. buh wen u wan to rely on ready made wel, its welkom.

Either you were the lawyer or influential enough to have sighted the contract papers besides, out there big artist remain in labelsfor as long g as there career life... Examples Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey.

All this sense of ownership is one of the constraints to growth and development in the industry.... Label goes beyond having a mixer and apple laptop in a corner of your bedroom.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by 9jatatafo(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2016
Ok we don hear. Next please
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by megxo(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool But Dumb Jazzy we all know that Dr. Sid has ZERO talent. Isn't that enough knowledge? cool
N u rocked dat "surulere" tracked...

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by MBAChieves: 7:14am On May 02, 2016
MrDannieDee:
I have got to realize that the bloggers and news posters are really mad but the readers and commenters are more insane because they read so much stupid meaning into what the mad bloggers put out there to be read.

All I can say is that every body has their lives and never be a judge.

End time bloggers and end time commenters everywhere.

Who all these bad news don help

Hey @Mrdanniedee, Am the one that posted the story, You just commented, thats means your kind of Insaneness cannot be found even under the mango tree.. grin .. Did that hurt you booboo kiddy? Make sure to visit my site and comfirm your insaneness.. love youuuuuuuuuuu.. shocked

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by geraldleo: 7:16am On May 02, 2016
Hapi bday drsid
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by MrDannieDee: 7:22am On May 02, 2016
MBAChieves:

Hey @Mrdanniedee, Am the one that posted the story, You just commented, thats means your kind of Insaneness cannot be found even under the mango tree.. grin .. Did that hurt you booboo kiddy? Make sure to visit my site and comfirm your insaneness.. love youuuuuuuuuuu.. shocked

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/

It didn't hurt me a bit. I have said what I needed to say. Take it or leave it. Love you too
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Adex097: 7:45am On May 02, 2016
blackmale:
Lmao.......is that a line from that doroPUSSY music?
Yea, an extraordinary punchline grin .
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by nattyhero(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:
Don baba u too dey Lie.

Na u bleep tiwa pass that mumu boy tbliz.

See as you dey claim innocent when, u know say people like me know ur parol with tiwa since 2010 for mon'hits house for Maryland.

If Dem born you and tiwa well make u na go swear for Ayilala shrine say una no Bleep..

Big Head.

Mr know all and were you told Tiwa was a virgin when she got married? Na ppl like you go carry news say Tiwa marry for 2009. Go get a life
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Dollaz: 8:16am On May 02, 2016
nevi12:
Everywere tiwa nd her marriage issues cant dey jst sort this out at hme? Better still in dere village
Are u sure u understood what u red?
The last time i checked it never mentioned tiwa but doctor sid 's birthday wishes.

People just comment without reading.
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by henryhemon(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2016
nevi12:

About your profile quote.....yes takes alot of energy to care and yes you will definitely care again. It's life but we have to face it.
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Dklef(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2016
ckmayoca:
He talk ppl go say he no mature he no talk ppl go say na truth. It fucking true u can't please human, so just do ur thing as u wish.

I swear down...
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Nobody: 9:31am On May 02, 2016
Dklef:

I swear down...

You didn't see my emails?
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Dklef(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2016
evegran:

You didn't see my emails?

Goodmorning Eve, i thought i had already told you about the problems i have with the email attached to this handle? I got the notification on NL but wasnt able to read it.
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Nobody: 9:49am On May 02, 2016
Dklef:

Goodmorning Eve, i thought i had already told you about the problems i have with the email attached to this handle? I got the notification on NL but wasnt able to read it.

Okay. Good morning.

Email me your number, I wanna call you later and WhatsApp you.
Have a nice day! smiley
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Phobia1: 6:01pm On May 02, 2016
Themandator:

Either you were the lawyer or influential enough to have sighted the contract papers besides, out there big artist remain in labelsfor as long g as there career life... Examples Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey.

All this sense of ownership is one of the constraints to growth and development in the industry.... Label goes beyond having a mixer and apple laptop in a corner of your bedroom.
Good! nd wat later bcomes of MJ nd his "slaveHood" record label pls?
Those stayin put in a record label for yrs has somtin attached to dia stayin... If an artiste is not strong enof , he/she wil alys b a slave to dat label. Jst b working for d label. Ask pasuma(oga nla) wat makes him leave d record label dat 'made' him? shit. once ur gud ur gud Bleep label al u nid is a manager.
Ask jaywon y he left. ask dbanj, adk wizkid, ask wande coal. ask mayD. etc
Am telyn to ask dis pple cuz dey are d ones u can ask. MJ is dead nd hes faraway from u.
If ur eye no quick open those fuckin label wil help u use ur talent to enrich demselfs nd later leav u to nothing else.
U can ask 2baba too. if u gat d opportunity.
Its dose dat are not so sure of their fans acceptance nd their talent dat wil want to die at a popular record label, so he/she wil b pushin her song wit d label fanbaze. #FuckDahshit
U want to be wit a label dat ur not a part of d founder? 3yrs is fuckin enof
#NowThatsRealShit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi / Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / "I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.