Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,175 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo (36833 Views)

Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 01, 2016
mousco:

That means u have not watched VIKINGS

we are talking of reality bro, not some fairytale that cannot be vouch for
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 01, 2016
Fulanis should be treated as animals in the entire South.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 01, 2016
Till now, no single herdsman arrested for questioning by the police?
This Nigeria is a first-class useless country.

1 Like

Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by frisky2good(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2016
What beats my imagination is how the victims keep quiet and lick their wounds while waiting to be attacked again.

Ejemehn:

Still beats my imagination how some people will leave their land, enter another man's land and start killing and destroying people's property

Buhari over to you. Ensure this man and others are well compensated for the sins of your brothers
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Armstrong34(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2016
Nigeria is as useless as d P in psychologygrin
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Abeymills(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2016
Fulani herds under d watch of d grand commander in chief bubuhari has made d life of dis young man useles yeye govt
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by PossibleUN: 3:19pm On May 01, 2016
Thank God you are alive. You have reasons to glorify the name of the Lord.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by luciouscookie: 3:20pm On May 01, 2016
I feel so sorry for him, imagine an able-bodied man crippled in a twinkle of an eye. In a fight that's no fault of his.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by greatiyk4u(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2016
It is a pity, though the twitter user would have given us the address of the hospital for confirmation of this report, though I am not doubting
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by banmee(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2016
Define Nigeria:

A huge land mass inhabited by 120 million or more mentally challenged individuals living in close proximity to one another.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Siddeek: 3:25pm On May 01, 2016
Good for them
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 01, 2016
mousco:

That means u have not watched VIKINGS
Come to think of it VIKINGS is actually a true life story too.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by redroom: 3:29pm On May 01, 2016
Siddeek:
Good for them
Bas.tard like u, u die a painful death i.d.i.o.t

1 Like

Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Josephokongwu(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2016
Ejemehn:

Still beats my imagination how some people will leave their land, enter another man's land and start killing and destroying people's property

Buhari over to you. Ensure this man and others are well compensated for the sins of your brothers
who says that there are buhari's brothers...??
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Bookiemart01(f): 3:35pm On May 01, 2016
These herdsmen can't keep killing people and destroying farmlands. If PMB isnt saying anything what are our HOUSE OF REP members and SENATORS doing?

Sad thing is these guys know every nook and crannies of Nigeria
Boko Haram started off like this till they became a terriorist group.

ChangeIsCostant:
Victim Of The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu Gets His Legs Amputated. Photo

Pictured is one of the survivor of Fulani herdsmen attack... The victim whose two legs have been amputated -is currently receiving treatment at a hospital in Enugu. The Fulani herdsmen allegedly attacked and killed scores of villagers at Nimbo Community in Uzo Uwani Local Government, Enugu last week.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/victim-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in.html
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by cardoctor(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
Just imagine.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by ezelos(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2016
Drums of war beating gradually.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by butanep(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2016
The way I now run away from fulani herdsman now ehhhh...

I come fear them pass Boko haram. Before I do tell them, abeg shit your cows let me pass but now I just take a different route when I see them from a distance.

My primary sch teacher told me herdsman move cattles from place to place not kill humans.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by slowice(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2016
Nigeria still think there's a mix up somewhere, that fulani herdsmen can't do this....these guys ve been arnd us all while so why re they now violent to do extent of attacking n killing people recklessly? They carry sticks n sometimes machetes this we can excuse, even dane guns we can still manage to excuse that too but when they start carrying Ak47? That's sublime.....and as such well orchestrated....... There's more to it and that's what we should unravel......who re Those sponsoring them.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by faridpac2: 3:45pm On May 01, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

Pictured is one of the survivor of Fulani herdsmen attack... The victim whose two legs have been amputated -is currently receiving treatment at a hospital in Enugu. The Fulani herdsmen allegedly attacked and killed scores of villagers at Nimbo Community in Uzo Uwani Local Government, Enugu last week.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/victim-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in.html
sorry next time if u see dem jst run
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by lovelykween(f): 3:48pm On May 01, 2016
and some1 wil just say ' get well soon' pls aw will he get well? I ask God to give u d grace to live through this IJN
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by kayodescrib(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2016
Ehya...sorry oo
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by blizz84(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2016
All is well that ends well
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Mrford(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
get well soon.
But he can never get his legs back.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Chrishandsome(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

When an APC member comes to u next time asking u to vote for change......

Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
3days is the death line for fulani in the entire SS and SE
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by gud4dbest(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
get well soon.
which get well soon b dis one...this is close to irreparable loss,na artificial legs b dat:dat is if he can afford it.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by gidgiddy: 4:02pm On May 01, 2016
Ejemehn:

It beats your imagination? How do you think Lord Lugard and the British created Nigeria? They did the very same thing. The Fulani attacks are just a 'test run' for the eventual invasion and conquest of Southern Nigeria. But not to worry, they have not yet encountered the madness of Igbos yet because we yet to pick up arms like them.
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Tinyemeka(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2016
Ekweremadu and co are a gargantuan source of shame to Enugu. Damn shame.

1 Like

Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by cogbuagu: 4:11pm On May 01, 2016
I just have one question on this case.

How many were these Fulani Herdsmen that non of them was killed during their attack?

undecided
Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by gabriel212: 4:15pm On May 01, 2016
The effrontery of those useless animal called fulani since Buhari became the president is too alarming unless ppl in the south start to kill them without waiting for this useless govt the better n saver our community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo by Ibolt4m(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2016
Fight!!!!!!!!......strike back!!!! Lazy people sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' / Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.