Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Stop Delaying Marriage - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stop Delaying Marriage (1877 Views)

Delaying Prayers (salat) From Its Prime Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15, my elder brother got married while in school ( fed. Uni of Agriculture, Markudi). A student of Mechanical Engineering.

Both husband and wife live in our family house, though, husband still schooling.

All you need to do is let you parents know, then, they meet with the parents of the said girl and Insha Allah, everything will work as planned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Demmzy15, my elder brother got married while in school ( fed. Uni of Agriculture, Markudi). A student of Mechanical Engineering.

Both husband and wife live in our family house, though, husband still schooling.

All you need to do is let you parents know, then, they meet with the parents of the said girl and Insha Allah, everything will work as planned.
Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Akhi, I'm really happy for your brother. What of you brother? cheesy
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Akhi, I'm really happy for your brother. What of you brother? cheesy

I'm yet to.
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

I'm yet to.
Insha'Allah, may Allaah make everything easy for you!
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:

Amin, and you too.
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Newnas(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

But why is it uncommon in Nigeria since its a valid sharia marriage?

Many people practice it in the country, especially students.
If I'm a bus driver that travels from Lagos to Kaduna and spends two months there once every year. If I marry a wife there (kaduna) and she understands the nature of my job and agrees to manage with my two months a year visit. Then this is Misyar. This doesn't mean they can't be together at any another time.

This should not be seen as an advantage for men alone rather any of the two parties could be the one waving the right.

If the woman I intend to marry gets admission into a university in Sudan for instance, and she only comes home for Ramadan break. If I marry her and agree to manage with her then this is also Misyar.

Are there not many brothers/sisters who are in southern university and their spouse is in the north or outside the country.
And there are many of my colleagues who are married to people in other universities such that they only meet during breaks.

Apart from traveling, some people are very busy with some things which doesn't allow them to stay far away. eg a person who is nursing his/her sick parents etc.

And many instances like these.
People do it, it's the name that got people confused.

Allah knows best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by carinmom(f): 10:16pm On May 07, 2016
Newnas:

Many people practice it in the country, especially students.
If I'm a bus driver that travels from Lagos to Kaduna and spends two months there once every year. If I marry a wife there (kaduna) and she understands the nature of my job and agrees to manage with my two months a year visit. Then this is Misyar. This doesn't mean they can't be together at any another time.

This should not be seen as an advantage for men alone rather any of the two parties could be the one waving the right.

If the woman I intend to marry gets admission into a university in Sudan for instance, and she only comes home for Ramadan break. If I marry her and agree to manage with her then this is also Misyar.

Are there not many brothers/sisters who are in southern university and their spouse is in the north or outside the country.
And there are many of my colleagues who are married to people in other universities such that they only meet during breaks.

Apart from traveling, some people are very busy with some things which doesn't allow them to stay far away. eg a person who is nursing his/her sick parents etc.

And many instances like these.
People do it, it's the name that got people confused.

Allah knows best.
Okay, thanx for the clarification.

May Allah SWT increase you in knowledge and wisdom.
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by haffaze777(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
My dearest brother Rilwayne001, haffaze777, IdisuleOurOwn, udatso your input are needed Insha'Allah!

Nice write up op,brother am seriously working on it,insha Allah by d end of dis year I should invite all of u to my nikkah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Newnas(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

Okay, thanx for the clarification.

May Allah SWT increase you in *beneficial knowledge and wisdom.

Aameen.

There's no prayer I love than that

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 12:26am On May 08, 2016
haffaze777:

Nice write up op,brother am seriously working on it,insha Allah by d end of dis year I should invite all of u to my nikkah

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by haffaze777(m): 1:36am On May 08, 2016
Demmzy15:

Allahumo ameen,jazzakumllah khair

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by carinmom(f): 7:14am On May 08, 2016
Newnas:

Aameen.

There's no prayer I love than that

Hmm thanx for the correction, indeed there are some forms of knowledge that are harmful to one's deen.

Good morning cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Nobody: 11:44am On May 08, 2016
Early marriage isnt feasible in our current economy.
They could end up with an unplanned preganancy, and that would be a big trouble if neither has a job yet.
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Newnas(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2016
enieme:
[s]Early marriage isnt feasible in our current economy.
They could end up with an unplanned preganancy, and that would be a big trouble if neither has a job yet.[/s]

Sorry Sis, but this is just too faulty an opinion.

There's difference between early marriage and unplanned marriage.

Our provisions come from Allah, upon him we rely.

Do you know that marriage can become obligatory upon a person i.e if he/she doesn't marry he would be committing a sin.
And the person must marry even if he has no job.

Allah has promised to assist those who get married in other to protect their private parts from illegalities.

Surah An-Noor, Verse 32:
وَأَنكِحُوا الْأَيَامَىٰ مِنكُمْ وَالصَّالِحِينَ مِنْ عِبَادِكُمْ وَإِمَائِكُمْ إِن يَكُونُوا فُقَرَاءَ يُغْنِهِمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ

And marry those among you who are single (i.e. a man who has no wife and the woman who has no husband) and (also marry) the Salihun (pious, fit and capable ones) of your (male) slaves and maid-servants (female slaves). If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His Bounty. And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures' needs, All-Knowing (about the state of the people).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Allah knows best

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

AR'BAIN - 40days After Ashura! (Largest Peaceful Gathering On Earth) / Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! / View Pix Of A Man That Allah Burn With Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.