Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Stop Delaying Marriage - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stop Delaying Marriage (1855 Views)

Delaying Prayers (salat) From Its Prime Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Delaying Marriage by Newnas(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2016
STOP DELAYING MARRIAGE!

Gathered by: Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy

Praise be to Allaah and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger and Chosen Prophet.

You should stop delaying marriage, because delaying marriage is harmful for you.
What is required is to hasten to get married, and no young man or young woman should delay marriage for the sake of studies, because marriage does not prevent any such thing.

It is possible for a young man to get married in order to protect his religious commitment and morals, and enable him to lower his gaze.

Marriage serves many purposes, especially in this day and age.

Because delaying it is harmful for both young women and young men.
Every young man and every young woman should hasten to get married.
If there is a man who is compatible with the woman, and if a man can find the right woman.

Now let me ask you!
How about if you realize that marriage will protect half of your religion?
How about if you realize that by getting married, you will have followed the advice of the Messenger of Allaah?

How about if you realize that by producing a righteous child you will have ongoing charity (sadaqatu jaariyah)?

If you raise the child with good morals and faith, and you will be rewarded for your marriage if you seek reward with Allaah for that.
My fellow Muslims!

Marriage is a source of tranquillity and peace, and it is the best of the pleasures of this world.

May Almighty Allaah make marriage easy for unmarried men and women.
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by carinmom(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2016
Jazakallah khayran @Op for this reminder.

All muslim guys and ladies should take note particularly my two brothers Lexiconkabir and Demmzy15.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

All muslim guys and ladies should take note particularly my two brothers Lexiconkabir and Demmzy15.
My dear Ukti, I'm working on it!

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by carinmom(f): 4:02pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
My dear Ukti, I'm working on it!
Masha'Allah may Allah make it easy for you and may He give you spouse who is pious and God fearing.

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

Masha'Allah may Allah make it easy for you and may He give you spouse who is pious and God fearing.
Ameen, you're welcome to come for the ceremony! grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

JazakAllah khairan.. will be married next year insha Allah....before i go for service.

Demmzy15 when exactly..."working on it" is still undefined tongue

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Newnas(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

JazakAllah khairan.. will be married next year insha Allah....before i go for service.

ma shaa Allah, may make it easy.

as for brother "working on it " may Allah ease your task.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2016
Newnas:

ma shaa Allah make it easy.

as for brother "working on it " may Allah ease your task.
Jazaka Allaah kayran!
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Masha'Allaah, hope I'm invited?! angry

I really want to wallahi, but I want to marry before I graduate in school. Something they call misyar marriage, but I don't know how credible it is. Especially when I heard it's an insult to some sisters, I thought maybe after I graduate I could now elaborate the marriage ceremony after misyar!

Cc Newnas
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:

I really want to wallahi, but I want to marry before I graduate in school. Something they call misyar marriage, but I don't know how credible it is. Especially when I heard it's an insult to some sisters, I thought maybe after I graduate I could now elaborate the marriage ceremony after misyar!

Cc Newnas

Misyar marriage aint advisable... I personally dont like it, though its permissible if all the conditions of nikkah are met....but why thinking of misyar?
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Misyar marriage aint advisable... I personally dont like it, though its permissible if all the conditions of nikkah are met....but why thinking of misyar?
She can't stay with me at home, she stays in katsina. We're school together, that aside I really to get married. The temptations here is too much, Alhamdullahi, nothing as gotten to me, but for how long. Worst of all school doesn't help matters at all!
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by carinmom(f): 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Alhamdulillah brother i'm happy for you, i hope i will be invited when the time comes grin

I wish you all the best and Allah's guidance.

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15....nikkah can be done easily without walima...but that doesn't mean misyar....misyar is quite different from what you are thinking (if i understand what you are saying)
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

Alhamdulillah brother i'm happy for you, i hope i will be invited when the time comes grin

I wish you all the best and Allah's guidance.

Lol....i might do it at Kaduna sef....cuz I'm thinking of applying for kaduna for service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by carinmom(f): 5:53pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:

Cc Newnas

Hmmm what is misyar marriage again? Hope its not like mut'ah oo.
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

Hmmm what is misyar marriage again? Hope its not like mut'ah oo.

No its not...misyar is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Newnas(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:

Cc Newnas

Misyar: as they call it is a valid Sharia marriage.

The fact that it was given a name doesn't nullify it's validity.

The scholars have a principle:
العبرة بحقيقة المسمى لا بالتسمية
Cognisance is given only to the true nature of matters not the name given to it.

If a person makes alcohol and names it holy water, does that affect it's impermissibility in any way?

Misyar is a completely valid Sharia marriage that has all the pillars and obligations of nikkah, the only thing special about it is that one or both of the spouses gives away some of his rights that he has been given by the Sharia.

Eg: The husband might give away his right of being cooked for etc, the woman might leave her right of being spent on by the man.

The truth is no one had a problem with this type of marriage until a name was given to it.

Except that consent on sin is not valid eg consent to anal intercourse which is prohibited is not right. But other matters which are neither obligatory nor prohibited then it is right to wave your right.
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by carinmom(f): 5:58pm On May 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol....i might do it at Kaduna sef....cuz I'm thinking of applying for kaduna for service.

I pray for you to be posted to KD, and who knows you may eventually get a good job here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2016
Newnas:

Cognisance is given only to the true nature of matters not the name given to it.

If a person makes alcohol and names it holy water, does that affect it's impermissibility in any way?

Misyar is a completely valid Sharia marriage that has all the pillars and obligations of nikkah, the only thing special about it is that one or both of the spouses gives away some of his rights that he has been given by the Sharia.

Eg: The husband might give away his right of being cooked for etc, the woman might leave her right of being spent on by the man.

The truth is no one had a problem with this type of marriage until a name was given to it.

Except that consent on sin is not valid eg consent to anal intercourse which is prohibited is not right. But other matters which are neither obligatory nor prohibited then it is right to wave your right.
Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Akhi, sis carinmom here it is!

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Demmzy15....nikkah can be done easily without walima...but that doesn't mean misyar....misyar is quite different from what you are thinking (if i understand what you are saying)
No problem with Wolima, that could be done later. The problem is she can't leave with me and studies might hinder some things. In ABUAD, we're not allowed to stay off campus so that's another hindrance!
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by carinmom(f): 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
Newnas:

But why is it uncommon in Nigeria since its a valid sharia marriage?
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Newnas(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

I pray for you to be posted to KD, and who knows you may eventually get a good job here.

Pray for me too, I love to stay at Kaduna during my service too.

Memorize the Quran there.

I can't wait, Kaydee here I come....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by kazlaw2000: 6:04pm On May 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

To be able to get married nowadays sunnatically is tough. Sisters and their Waliyys are not helping matters.
Its obvious he is a student. Perhaps his Parents would hear nothing of that. Which Waliyy is large hearted, wise and fearful of Allaah nowadays that will give his daughter out for marriage to a student who's probably not working. Also, which sister assents to that? Well there maybe few and unless he meets people like that, i'm afraid Misyar is an option still very much on the table. Frankly speaking, its a mess out there. Really tough not to engage in Zina. Thats the language the world understands.
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by carinmom(f): 6:12pm On May 07, 2016
Newnas:

Pray for me too, I love to stay at Kaduna during my service too.

Memorize the Quran there.

I can't wait, Kaydee here I come....

Masha'Allah, my prayers are with you all.

In sha'Allah you won't regret your choice, and May Allah make the memorization easier for you.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
No problem with Wolima, that could be done later. The problem is she can't leave with me and studies might hinder some things. In ABUAD, we're not allowed to stay off campus so that's another hindrance!

Ok...so from what i can get...the only right she will have to waive is the right of staying with you...if thats the case.... Its still cool(she should understand)...proceed with the marriage pls if you can.
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

But why is it uncommon in Nigeria since its a valid sharia marriage?

First off all....its common in Saudi, due to the extravagance attached to marriage in Saudi... So the young men opt for it....misyar is just a marriage where the bride waives some rights....like demmzy's case... The wife will waive her right yo stay with him, but nikkah is nikkah as far as it meets the requirement of valid nikkah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

Ameen sis....

1 Like

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ok...so from what i can get...the only right she will have to waive is the right of staying with you...if thats the case.... Its still cool(she should understand)...proceed with the marriage pls if you can.
Insha'Allah Akhi, Jazaka Allaah kayran for the encouragement!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2016
And nobody even care to invite me angry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2016
kazlaw2000:

To be able to get married nowadays sunnatically is tough. Sisters and their Waliyys are not helping matters.
Its obvious he is a student. Perhaps his Parents would hear nothing of that. Which Waliyy is large hearted, wise and fearful of Allaah nowadays that will give his daughter out for marriage to a student who's probably not working. Also, which sister assents to that? Well there maybe few and unless he meets people like that, i'm afraid Misyar is an option still very much on the table. Frankly speaking, its a mess out there. Really tough not to engage in Zina. Thats the language the world understands.
Wallahi you said my mind, which Waliy would do that? I can still convince my parent but what of hers? The world has turn to something else Akhi, as I'm typing now, people are smoking igbo and it's choking, there's nothing you can do. Just near our prayer room not a Masjid(school refuses to provide one), a party is going on, we had to shout at them just for them to turn down the music because we wanted to pray Maghrib. What's annoying is, is the society is encouraging them! May continue to protect us!
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by Demmzy15(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
And nobody even care to invite me angry.
My dearest brother Rilwayne001, haffaze777, IdisuleOurOwn, udatso your input are needed Insha'Allah!
Re: Stop Delaying Marriage by udatso: 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
Newnas:
STOP DELAYING MARRIAGE!

Gathered by: Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy

Praise be to Allaah and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger and Chosen Prophet.

You should stop delaying marriage, because delaying marriage is harmful for you.
What is required is to hasten to get married, and no young man or young woman should delay marriage for the sake of studies, because marriage does not prevent any such thing.

It is possible for a young man to get married in order to protect his religious commitment and morals, and enable him to lower his gaze.

Marriage serves many purposes, especially in this day and age.

Because delaying it is harmful for both young women and young men.
Every young man and every young woman should hasten to get married.
If there is a man who is compatible with the woman, and if a man can find the right woman.

Now let me ask you!
How about if you realize that marriage will protect half of your religion?
How about if you realize that by getting married, you will have followed the advice of the Messenger of Allaah?

How about if you realize that by producing a righteous child you will have ongoing charity (sadaqatu jaariyah)?

If you raise the child with good morals and faith, and you will be rewarded for your marriage if you seek reward with Allaah for that.
My fellow Muslims!

Marriage is a source of tranquillity and peace, and it is the best of the pleasures of this world.

May Almighty Allaah make marriage easy for unmarried men and women.
Ameen

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Incorrect And Futile Tawassul (means Of Nearness To Allaah) And Its Types / Top-5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity / Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.