Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Tiwa Savage - When I Didn't Have Money He Was The One Investing In Me (interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage - When I Didn't Have Money He Was The One Investing In Me (interview (579 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage - When I Didn't Have Money He Was The One Investing In Me (interview by engrfaruq(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
Flashback interview with Tiwa Savage on why she chosed to marry T'Billz. cry

What is the story behind it all?

When I didn’t have any money, he was the
one investing in me. Now it is easy to invest
in Tiwa Savage because the brand is
successful. He took a big risk investing time
and money and people don’t realize that. You
know he paid for my videos, paid for me to
fly out here, paid for my dresses, my photo
shoot and that is what made me who I am
today.

Is that how you fell in love with him?

Initially we didn’t plan it, we were just
working together and I really used to tease
him about one girl or the other and I kept
asking him “when are you getting
married?”At some point, we got talking and
we went deep and it was just what happened.

There is a difference between
relationship and marriage, why did you
decide to marry him?

He is someone who believed in me, when
nobody believed in me. He is someone who
prays for me even when I can’t remember to
pray for myself. He takes the fault, he is
someone who protects me. We prayed about
it, and had the consent and peace of the
pastor and family and I feel when you have
the peace about something in your heart and
God has showed you what way to go, there is
no denying it. You just have to go that way.

Read full Interview here 》》》》http://dailypost.ng/dailystar/2013/06/05/tiwa-savage-explains-why-she-decided-to-marry-her-manager-teebillz/
Re: Tiwa Savage - When I Didn't Have Money He Was The One Investing In Me (interview by AlienStar: 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
So now it's the other way round. SMH
Re: Tiwa Savage - When I Didn't Have Money He Was The One Investing In Me (interview by engrfaruq(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
I keep wondering how women forget things so easy like that.... she granted this interview not long ago and can't believe she was the one saying all those bad things about him.... well may be they have volatile memory
Re: Tiwa Savage - When I Didn't Have Money He Was The One Investing In Me (interview by SleekAboki: 2:12pm On May 01, 2016
And now you are made and he can't afford diapers you walk away? This is injustice.
Re: Tiwa Savage - When I Didn't Have Money He Was The One Investing In Me (interview by SleekAboki: 2:14pm On May 01, 2016
We prayed about it, and had the consent and peace of the pastor and family and I feel when you have the peace about something in your heart and God has showed you what way to go, there is no denying it. You just have to go that way.
What changed?
Re: Tiwa Savage - When I Didn't Have Money He Was The One Investing In Me (interview by funnyme(f): 2:23pm On May 01, 2016
When we say *marry a God fearing man/woman* you will refuse. You want them tall, handsome, rich, with a ride e.t.c. All the best o. To me shaa money or fame is not a criteria.
Re: Tiwa Savage - When I Didn't Have Money He Was The One Investing In Me (interview by zelexotunla(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2016
We prayed about
it, and had the consent and peace of the
pastor and family and I feel when you have
the peace about something in your heart and
God has showed you what way to go, there is
no denying it. Are you sure about this Tiwa? Oh yah lets go and meet dat pastor,he must be given you wrong peace

(1) (Reply)

Elp Me Plz!! What Can I Buy For A Close Female Friend On Her Birthday?? / Wizkid Set To Perform At The Barclays Center In New York / The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.