Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Should Seyi Shay Stop Appearing On Tv ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should Seyi Shay Stop Appearing On Tv ? (1122 Views)

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Seyi Shay Stop Appearing On Tv ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 01, 2016
I dont know what is wrong with seyi shay ? Did she even go to school at all?

From pronouncing two as tuwo, to calling Ep which means extended play as Electric package and then the funny; phony and phoney wahala.

What is her Pr team to ensure the pepsi ambassador from embarrasing herself?

Here is a game show organized by close up . Watch as seyi shay misses the simplest question and was not able to give answers to 90 percent of questions if primary school students will know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mOtIkU4X80
Re: Should Seyi Shay Stop Appearing On Tv ? by Nobody: 4:48am On May 02, 2016
She's still making money and pushing her brand. Not everyone was born intelligent, find your passion and focus on it. She's following hers. Who school certificate and general knowledge epp?(I really hate this epp phrase).

2 Likes

Re: Should Seyi Shay Stop Appearing On Tv ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
charix:
She's still making money and pushing her brand. Not everyone was born intelligent, find your passion and focus on it. She's following hers. Who school certificate and general knowledge epp?(I really hate this epp phrase).

lol ..
Re: Should Seyi Shay Stop Appearing On Tv ? by iaamxavier(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2016
you can't really blame her its her Yoruba accent and its a huge turn off!.
Re: Should Seyi Shay Stop Appearing On Tv ? by Afrok(m): 4:06am On Jun 20, 2016
That's her own cup of shaving powder mixed with lemon juice, its not my business though coz she's making money, or at least that's what we're meant to believe undecided.

I think the poster above me has forgotten every tribe have their own accent, so where and how he brought tribalism into this topic is beyond my comprehension angry.
Re: Should Seyi Shay Stop Appearing On Tv ? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Afrok:
That's her own cup of shaving powder mixed with lemon juice, its not my business though coz she's making money, or at least that's what we're meant to believe undecided.

I think the poster above me has forgotten every tribe have their own accent, so where and how he brought tribalism into this topic is beyond my comprehension angry.

I tire for that brother oooo... But this seyi shay needs better publicist tho.....

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Vs Dabota Lawson:Who Rocked The Ankara Outfit Better?(pics) / 13 Images That Are Too True For Anyone Who Had A Nigerian Principal / Your Mates Don Release Album, Release Your Own Too- Fans Tells Viktoh_ybnl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.