Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church (1384 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church by shayo401(f): 3:37pm On May 01, 2016
Informationhood talk about some churches who allow bad dresses and mention some, advicing them to talk to their members, i can't copt everything here as i didn't request their permition ti repost. if you care to read their full post you can visit their page, i ak only posting their mentioned churches here. informationhood mentioned 3 chursches is most affected.

Christ Embassy.
Christ Embassy has now take it for fun, People now called Christ Embassy the swag church, is this right before the eyes of God?. We now see young men of Christ Embassy with ear rings, perm hair speaking in tounges, hmm. The last time i checked, Christ Embassy was a fashion show Church all manners of dresses are accepted without telling them the truth. Believe me when i say the sins of this people will be on you for not telling them the truth. Your church suppose to be an Embassy that offer visa to heaven, According to it name.

If someone’s sinful boss can sack him/her off their jobs because of rough dressing style, how much more is God who is holy?

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: “A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Winners Chapel Church
You suppose to win the heart of people and show them God’s ways, for them to gain ever lasting life, and called winners in Christ right? but the last time i check it only the pastors, church elders, church workers, and some members that dresses decent.

Winners is beginning to accept all kinds of dresses which is wrong, they no longer care about dresses. This is what i discover in you, it might have not come to the pastors notice that is why we are notifying you that you should address the mode of member dressing to church, Jesus says seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and then all the rest will be added to you. Salvation should be the most important topic. The dressing of this church is not encouraging especially the young ladies. The pastors and elders dresses ok but some of the young members between the age of 18-29 dressing doesn’t seem too good.

PLEASE ADDRESS THE MODE OF YOUR MEMBERS DRESSING TO CHURCH

1 Timothy 2:9-10 says: I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds,appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 says: Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Latter Rain Assembly
This is my big daddy in Christ, God’s own chosen son. your preaching and the fact that you say the truth without compromising is what makes me like you the more, and i am taking after your bold step. There is still one part you haven’t touch sir, and that is the mode of members dressing to church. Recently i saw a guy with hair weaved, ear rings, another with cap inside church. Again i saw a young lady with a stinning touser and which doesb’t seem too good. I know that no one appear before the presents of kings with cap on his head. removing cap before kings or elders symbolise respect. If someone can remove his cap before elder or kings to show respect. How much more should we show respect to God the maker of all kings?. I also notice some young ladies mode of dressing are not right before the eyes of human talk about God, such as short wears, or light wears which look a bit transparent. You will notice this outside church, soon as the church close. It might not have come to your notice but i am bringing it to you now. The women and men, even some youths of the church dresses very OK, but some few young men and ladies of 18-24 of age are not much decent. Colossian 3:23 says: And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men.
Source: http://www.informationhood.com/churches-stop-accommodating-bad-dressing-style/

t

1 Like

Re: This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church by MrScript(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2016
Gerrahere, wetin b your business.. you guys should liv Christians alone.
Re: This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church by shayo401(f): 3:46pm On May 01, 2016
MrScript:
Gerrahere, wetin b your business.. you guys should liv Christians alone.

We are all christains and that is why we should all pratise to do things the right way that will suit God, i don't see any thing wrong with what they have said that is why i choose to share it that we could make amendment.
Re: This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church by SeverusSnape(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2016
True. Most especially the female members, Some times when you see them in church, you think they spent the previous Saturday night at a night club and proceeded to church afterwards. Most Living faith and Christ embassy girls dress like whores, no offence.
Re: This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church by Princewell2012(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2016
Op God bless you for this write up.

And these people can pray like no man business. Mmmmm..

Instead of the church to draw the world to itself but unfortunately the world is drawing the church to herself. Pathetic.

That's all i will say.
Re: This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church by Princewell2012(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2016
Op God bless you for this write up.

And these people can pray like no man business. Mmmmm..

Instead of the church to draw the world to itself but unfortunately the world is drawing the church to herself. Pathetic.

That's all i will say for now.
Re: This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church by Acidosis(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church by chikel2000(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2016
U won't see deeper life here
Re: This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church by misreal(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2016
shayo401:
Informationhood talk about some churches who allow bad dresses and mention some, advicing them to talk to their members, i can't copt everything here as i didn't request their permition ti repost. if you care to read their full post you can visit their page, i ak only posting their mentioned churches here. informationhood mentioned 3 chursches is most affected.

Christ Embassy.
Christ Embassy has now take it for fun, People now called Christ Embassy the swag church, is this right before the eyes of God?. We now see young men of Christ Embassy with ear rings, perm hair speaking in tounges, hmm. The last time i checked, Christ Embassy was a fashion show Church all manners of dresses are accepted without telling them the truth. Believe me when i say the sins of this people will be on you for not telling them the truth. Your church suppose to be an Embassy that offer visa to heaven, According to it name.

If someone’s sinful boss can sack him/her off their jobs because of rough dressing style, how much more is God who is holy?

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: “A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Winners Chapel Church
You suppose to win the heart of people and show them God’s ways, for them to gain ever lasting life, and called winners in Christ right? but the last time i check it only the pastors, church elders, church workers, and some members that dresses decent.

Winners is beginning to accept all kinds of dresses which is wrong, they no longer care about dresses. This is what i discover in you, it might have not come to the pastors notice that is why we are notifying you that you should address the mode of member dressing to church, Jesus says seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and then all the rest will be added to you. Salvation should be the most important topic. The dressing of this church is not encouraging especially the young ladies. The pastors and elders dresses ok but some of the young members between the age of 18-29 dressing doesn’t seem too good.

PLEASE ADDRESS THE MODE OF YOUR MEMBERS DRESSING TO CHURCH

1 Timothy 2:9-10 says: I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds,appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 says: Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Latter Rain Assembly
This is my big daddy in Christ, God’s own chosen son. your preaching and the fact that you say the truth without compromising is what makes me like you the more, and i am taking after your bold step. There is still one part you haven’t touch sir, and that is the mode of members dressing to church. Recently i saw a guy with hair weaved, ear rings, another with cap inside church. Again i saw a young lady with a stinning touser and which doesb’t seem too good. I know that no one appear before the presents of kings with cap on his head. removing cap before kings or elders symbolise respect. If someone can remove his cap before elder or kings to show respect. How much more should we show respect to God the maker of all kings?. I also notice some young ladies mode of dressing are not right before the eyes of human talk about God, such as short wears, or light wears which look a bit transparent. You will notice this outside church, soon as the church close. It might not have come to your notice but i am bringing it to you now. The women and men, even some youths of the church dresses very OK, but some few young men and ladies of 18-24 of age are not much decent. Colossian 3:23 says: And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men.
Source: http://www.informationhood.com/churches-stop-accommodating-bad-dressing-style/

t
true.bt i think you shoudnt have mentioones the names of chuches.this message shuld be addressed to the bdy f christ.

(1) (Reply)

EWOOO! Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Woman (PHOTO) / Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? / Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.