Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? (1254 Views)

If You Scratch This ₦902k Car Paint,It Will Repair Itself When Exposed To Heat / World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show / How To Remove A Dent In Car With A Hair Dryer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? by MotoringNigeria: 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
Living in a country where on daily basis, where no less than 400,000 vehicles of different make and models are moving actively on the road, from the big heavily powered long vehicles with no less than four pair and two moving gargantuan tyres to the good, bad, ugly, or cute moving four tyres and straight down to the three tyre keke and two tyre powered by motor or pedalling.

Obviously it's a very long list of vehicles waiting to get themselves acquainted with your sweet ride therefore I think you should add getting a dent or scratch to your list of things that are certain in life.

It also begs the question; what do you as a car owner think or imagine whenever you get your car started and take her (forgive me there but i like to think them as a she) into the crazy-wild road?

It's certainly not the pot holes or traffic congestion or that old woman who stands in the middle of the road, right in front of your car for 5 minutes praying and begging you not to hit her so she can cross over to the other side of the road that will leave you worried after driving for the day. So I ask you, which gets to you more? Getting a scratch or a dent on your car?

http://www.motoringnigeria.com/2016/05/which-is-more-annoying-getting-scratch.html

Let us know by leaving your comments below.

For more amazing articles, downloadCARVOLUTION MAGAZINE here ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zcsm3lh1iy5yc/CArvolutionFINAL.pdf?dl=0 ) and enjoy the ultimate auto-mazing experience.

Re: Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2016
a dent will require panelbeating and paintwork, a scratch just paint work. I will rather go with the scratch.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? by MontyNG(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2016
Both are very annoying but a scratch is cheaper to fix
Re: Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? by colossus2: 4:49pm On May 01, 2016
Scratch....sometimes you can use hydraulic to clean the scratch.
Re: Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? by aieromon(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2016
Dent ke?

A scratch can be tolerated,a dent requires the work of a panelbeater and then some more paint job.
Re: Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? by akanniade10(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
None tongue
Re: Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? by kingreign(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2016
None.
Re: Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? by LeJeun3: 8:05pm On May 01, 2016
colossus2:
Scratch....sometimes you can use hydraulic to clean the scratch.

Please don't do this, I rather advice buffing and waxing.

Hydraulic damages the paint more in the long run...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? by Stancity(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2016
Sometimes it depends on the level of dent or scratch.. One can have a minor scratch or dent and it wont require going to workshop to fix and also there are ones that are must you go to the workshop, those ones are the most annoying part.. Although scratch is less expensive to fix. Infact i hate to experience any of them..
Re: Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? by colossus2: 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
LeJeun3:

Please don't do this, I rather advice buffing and waxing.

Hydraulic damages the paint more in the long run...

Okay cool

(1) (Reply)

The State Of The New Tunnel In Owerri, Imo State / Pls I Need A Wrangler Jeep Mechanic / Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.