Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids (613 Views)

Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state / The Menace Of Crop-Destroying Cattle, And The PEACEFUL Way Forward / Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids by DaBullIT(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2016
This here is the second or third suggestion that's been put to Seun and moderators

I've kept record of users creating accounts, multiple IDs for different purposes

The first suggestion which was ignored was, introducing Facebook verification for all new and old profiles

This automatically reduces the number of insults doled out everyday, and gives credibility to profiles, no more ghosts accounts , the advantages is more than enough to sustain the credibility of this forum

Second suggestion, automatically send verification email to all Members

Most ghosts accounts, fake profiles for fraud, robots and those who insult regularly create accounts and they use disposable email accounts

Sending verification links automatically prevents such accounts from being able to sign in to nairaland and another attempt to create new account is barred if they won't verify profile with numbers or Facebook

Seun Mynd44, obinoscopy, lalasticlala

You should look into this and don't worry I'm not charging you any fees for now

Ciao

3 Likes

Re: Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2016
DaBullIT:
This here is the second or third suggestion that's been put to Seun and moderators

I've kept record of users creating accounts, multiple IDs for different purposes

The first suggestion which was ignored was, introducing Facebook verification for all new and old profiles

This automatically reduces the number of insults doled out everyday, and gives credibility to profiles, no more ghosts accounts , the advantages is more than enough to sustain the credibility of this forum

Most ghosts accounts, fake profiles for fraud, robots and those who insult regularly create accounts and they use disposable email accounts

Sending verification links automatically prevents such accounts from being able to sign in to nairaland and another attempt to create new account is barred if they won't verify profile with numbers or Facebook

Ciao
So, how do we resolve Jekyll and Hyde personalities?

1 Like

Re: Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids by dunkem21(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2016
The hunter don become Bush meat grin

2 Likes

Re: Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids by MirabelArode(f): 5:06pm On May 01, 2016
Lmao! OP should start by giving us his real names and phone number, including his FB account.

2 Likes

Re: Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids by TheNonce: 5:47pm On May 01, 2016
grin
DaBullIT:

Ciao

It will never happen! Even the "mods and their master" have multiple accounts! That's why I always 'e beat' some particular accounts mercilessly till I get banned and then I take the battle to their yahoo or gmail accounts!

Its the reason why I'm being monitored and victimised! But its all good! Long live the nonce....

_fuck the mods 4 life!
Re: Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids by Ogbuefi2020: 7:37pm On May 01, 2016
Are you getting heart attack over mere insults? You insult others but scared of retaliation?
Re: Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids by wordcat(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2016
DaBullIT:

So na u them send make u take Seun back to square one abi??

1 Like

Re: Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids by tpiah01: 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
Stats: 1,572,684 members,

op why are you trying to ruin business for the site owner? Did he say he doesnt like his stats?

secondly, multiple ids are Fulani to you no doubt? As you no fit do Fulani, na multiple id you come face?

You go soon carry Denace the menace join.
Re: Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids by senior123: 12:33am On May 02, 2016
DaBullIT:

Ciao

u can neva stop this. to do this u would have 2 redesign the entire structure of networked communications [internet]. 1 person can have multiple fbs, email accounts watever. n IP addresses can be masked n spoofed. u can only learn to use and understand cyberspace. filter and isolate what is evidently true. anonymity is online democracy.
Re: Curbing The Menace Of Multiple Ids by Nobody: 4:36am On May 02, 2016
I don't understand the appeal of multiple ids because once you open a new account it becomes grounded you're an addict to the forum. My one id is good enough for me, if I get banned for a year or more I simply move on to another forum and never look back; no need forcing yourself where you're not wanted.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Buhari Returns Budget To National Assembly / Leadership & The Tongue – A Case Of David Cameron / NLC Decides To Go On It The Strike Despite The Court Injuction-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.