Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

My Personal Take On The Savage And Balogun Huga Haga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Personal Take On The Savage And Balogun Huga Haga (446 Views)

"The Savage Tour": Tiwa Savage In The UK Ahead Of Her Concert / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Take On The Savage And Balogun Huga Haga by gabylzy(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2016
So i know i ain't a celeb or even popular, but i just wanna give a piece of my mind of the issue i don't dive into celeb matters unless Jhene Aiko/Drake/Ed Sheeran/Jb is involved, i woke to a group message all about Mr Tb suicide and bewitched acclaims at first i thought it was another stunt that was being pulled,so i ran off to my number one news carrier "Nairaland" (you thought i would Linda Ikeji right?) Already running on front page (lala i see your handwork) it seemed lame to me at first that why would a celeb that was married pull such a stunt on social media it didn't make any sense at all, till i saw the "hack" issue later. And i thought to myself there were some details here that a hacker would never ever know unless the hacker was TB's younger brother.

The next day came the interview which switched all favours to Our dear Tiwa after she sobbed and exposed the whole shit that was running in their mine of secrets, and unleashed the goblet of fire on Mr Tb..well i still didn't want to believe so i watched the video she was in pain no doubt (but the no makeup, the scarf tin, that house help shirt she wore it got me laffing, i still saw it as staged act) but i would like to "dash" people blame here
...Celebs don't really get the meaning of celebs, t comes wif a price you can't just be popular and get away with it nahh..even Vic o..(pauses and laffs) had his share of lame popularity) buh where is the wack nigga today. TB if you want to commit suicide there is something called a suicide note it is written before the act so that when you found dead twill be read to know the reason why you did it, don't use social media to start claiming whats not if you cant commit suicide shut the hell up and pull your shit 2ghtr!!!!

I don't blive in 9ja Celebs and i neva will, to me they seem like people who got that big break and tell lies on social media (no hating)sometimes we really don't know whats knocking in your cupboard. i like them for what they are everyone wants to make it that the fact, but when you have issues social media no be the place nah, that will just blow everything out of proportion...family dey you no call, friends dey you no halla, you just show your yansh 2 everybody and you think say person go use im hand come carry your trousers up..tah!!!!. All am saying is when you in deep shit keep it 2ghtr make it private the public will never help, only people that understand will..till date what transpired between Breezy and Rihanna that caused the beating/breakup no one knows the shit was kept private

It might not make sense but thats just a piece of my mind

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Seun On Instagram? / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Hold A Masters Degree - Timenaija.com / See Comedian AY Caught Fighting In A Mechanic Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.