Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! (88867 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / A Tribute To Freeman David / Freeman David Remilekun, Are You Really Gone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 02, 2016
I've had a chat with you once. you sure a wonderful person. RIP bro.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by CaptPlanet(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2016
REST ON BRO
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by DesChyko: 2:19pm On May 02, 2016
Unfair! Very Unfair! Death has no honour! No pride! When you claim the young who have no friendship to offer you, what is your gain but scorn?
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by mmrius(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2016
Rest in the bosom of the LORD.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by gidjah(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2016
YEA YEA !hmhmhmhmhmmmmm..remember this philosopher and that particular post of his,I actually fell off from hthe MTN mast in front of m hous e that night!hmmm.. RIP GUY, TAKE A bow !
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2016
sewcool:
He didn't believe in God. Thought I ope that changed before he diedd.

cry I remember ooooooooo

Hw was an atheist.

I hold on to the belief that at one time or another, He accepted Jesus
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by slimmestify(f): 2:39pm On May 02, 2016
May his gentle soul rest In perfect peace
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by pizzylee(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2016
r.I.p...may God condole his family
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Lilimax(f): 2:55pm On May 02, 2016
fratermathy:
On Friday 29th April, 2016, a great intellectual, literati, philosopher and friend departed this world of strife. I got wind of the news the following day and it was difficult to react to it. I became short of words because this someone so full of life and bubbling with ideas. I have known him all through my years as an undergraduate student and even now, he is one of the few people I can truly call my friend. I remember how we wanted to publish a philosophical book entitled "What Happened to Man?" but for certain circumstances. I remember the day you graced Lillysparrow's day with Blacky. I remember our Masonic alignments and ideals. The Hobbessian state of nature. I remember... EVERYTHING!
I have not made many friends in the life but you, Freeman David II, are my friend and I'll carry your memory with me, always and forever. You are not dead! I refute this Neitzschean state of affair!
You had always been an Existentialist! A Sartrean and a believer of Kierkegaard and Hiedegger! You believed in the power of human FREEWILL in the face of nothingness, absurdity and futility. Why did you compare yourself with Sisyphus? Why did you become Tantalus? You put questions at the lips of everyone! You made me reevaluate reality all day. It was you Freeman, it was you...
Alas! The traveller has returned
Like an Avatar couched with dust:
This is the final initiation.
Memento, Memento Mori:
From dust we come,
To dust we return.
"Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the Gate:
'To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his Gods.'"

Farewell my bro. We shall meet at the Cosmic gate!
Bros, Freeman is gone to the great beyond to face his Maker- God. You and I that is alive today still have hope. I just want to reintroduced JESUS CHRIST to you today. Human philosophy will profit nothing but a life dedicated to JESUS is safe. Accept Him today as your only LORD and saviour. There is nothing called Cosmic gate. Heaven is real likewise Hell. Peace! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by fratermathy(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2016
Lilimax:
Bros, Freeman is gone to the great beyond to face his Maker- God. You and I that is alive today still have hope. I just want to reintroduced JESUS CHRIST to you today. Human philosophy will profit nothing but a life dedicated to JESUS is safe. Accept Him today as your only LORD and saviour. There is nothing called Cosmic gate. Heaven is real likewise Hell. Peace! smiley

Dont start this... Trust me, I have heard better.

2 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Lilimax(f): 3:04pm On May 02, 2016
fratermathy:

Dont start this... Trust me, I have heard better.
It got to sink into you nah. You shouldn't be familiar with it cos it breeds contempt. The WORD is new everyday smiley Remember that Jesus CHRIST is Lord! smiley

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by fratermathy(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2016
Lilimax:
It got to sink into you nah. You shouldn't be familiar with it cos it breeds contempt. The WORD is new everyday smiley Remember that Jesus CHRIST is Lord! smiley

For one, I never said Jesus Christ is not Lord nor did I say I dont believe in him. You started upon a false assumption about me.

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by fratermathy(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2016
embarassed cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Lilimax(f): 3:19pm On May 02, 2016
fratermathy:

For one, I never said Jesus Christ is not Lord nor did I say I dont believe in him. You started upon a false assumption about him.
Thank God you believed in Jesus Christ. Every other thing is secondary smiley It is well with you bro and may God comfort you as you mourn your friend.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Burgerlomo: 4:06pm On May 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by jibbzion(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2016
I was here when this guy was celebrating his successful service in the corps. THIS LIFE!!!
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by sewcool: 4:44pm On May 02, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

cry I remember ooooooooo

Hw was an atheist.

I hold on to the belief that at one time or another, He accepted Jesus
Okay. Greatsmiley

*Scripture prophesies that anyone who doesn't believe the truth about Christ now will surely believe the antichrist when he is revealed because his false signs and wonders and miracles are going to be so hypnotising and unbelievably and amazingly real, that they won't have any choice but to accept that he is indeed The Christ.
Only accepting the truth about the gospel of Christ can set you free from the delusion of the antichrist.
For those of you still fighting the truth that your conscience's been desperately trying to convince you about, I love you. Come to Christ. HE loves you soOo much. cry
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by nonjebose(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2016
aalangel:

Please what's his moniker?
Freeman. Sorry been busy
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by dasphinx1(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2016
sewcool:

So sorry my dear *hugs*

Thank you very much..... RIP Freeman David
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by free37: 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
Rip.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by iamgiggssleaky(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2016
sewcool:

What caused your fall please?
I'm so glad you survived.
Slashed eyelids?? What a miracle.

I used to enjoy using the mirror in the bathroom to check my hair and face while having my bath. so as usual, I came out of the bathtub all soapy to play with my hair but unfortunately, as I was about getting into the bathtub again, I slipped and fell so hard my head bounced off the tiles. it's an experience I never want to have again. it took about 2-3 months for the injury to heal.

ever since that time, I've always tried to be very careful in the bathroom.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2016
Rip
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 02, 2016
BlissB:
My dear if i could throw more light i would have but my hands are tired... When i keep typing about his death can't hold back the tears.... He was all alone at home... His mother found his body... His last hours on earth was a lonely one.... Freeman did this one... He would have overcome this one
With those kind of adoring kids you've got, you won't need consolation. You are already consoled.
Wish they were mine.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by aalangel(f): 6:52pm On May 02, 2016
nonjebose:
Freeman. Sorry been busy
Thanks, seen it already. So sad.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by BlissB(f): 7:30pm On May 02, 2016
Sincere4u:

With those kind of adoring kids you've got, you won't need consolation. You are already consoled.
Wish they were mine.
Thks Hon.... They r not mine but their presence is also helping me
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by koolaid87: 7:44pm On May 02, 2016
He came, he saw, he conquered.

Ajuwaya soldier! Your war is over.

RIP
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by GENT95(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2016
R I P BRO
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Treasureeee(f): 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
R.I.P Dave.. MayThe Almighty God grant u eternal rest and peace... Lord comfort his family.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by elderken(m): 12:05am On May 03, 2016
R.I.P Bro
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by kazman117: 6:54am On May 03, 2016
BlissB:
NAIRALANDERS!!! ONE OF OUR HEROES HAS FALLEN

Do Angels really Die!!!!
I ask again do angels really die? .... Nairalanders a very proficient nairalander has passed on to the great beyond, leaving us in space....He was a brother, a friend, a politician and an educationist. Freeman David aka Freemanan/FreemanDave is no more... When MrLeno his right hand man called me last night and asked 'when last did you hear from david' i knew all was not well... So i said some few days back... Then he broke the news to me that has left my heart in pains.... He died on Friday evening.. He left us when we needed him most.... He touched lives, inspired many and taught anybody that crossed his path... I had to go to his family house to confirm what i heard and i recieved the biggest shock of my life... Indeed FREEMAN DAVID HAS LEFT THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH... leaving behind heartbroken parents and an only sister... He came, he saw and when he was about to conquer, the cold hands of death snatched him from us... He was a rare gem... A shinning star... He gave me hope when i was always down...He never disappointed me... You left us too soon FREEMAN.... what more can i say.... Farewell my friend, sleep on till we meet to part no more. FREEMAN REMI DAVID REST IN PEACE

Cause of death:He slipped and fell in his bathroom... He died on the spot

See His Nairaland profile: https://www.nairaland.com/freemandave
Rip handsum
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by sewcool: 3:05pm On May 04, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

I used to enjoy using the mirror in the bathroom to check my hair and face while having my bath. so as usual, I came out of the bathtub all soapy to play with my hair but unfortunately, as I was about getting into the bathtub again, I slipped and fell so hard my head bounced off the tiles. it's an experience I never want to have again. it took about 2-3 months for the injury to heal.

ever since that time, I've always tried to be very careful in the bathroom.
Wow. Sorry.
Thank God you survived.
And thanks for sharing.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by iamgiggssleaky(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2016
sewcool:

Wow. Sorry.
Thank God you survived.
And thanks for sharing.

yea, you can say that again

yhu wlcm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.