Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! (88842 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / A Tribute To Freeman David / Freeman David Remilekun, Are You Really Gone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Holyfield1(m): 2:45am On May 02, 2016
Very sad, May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss, Indeed the world is Vanity upon vanity cry cry cry
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Firefire(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2016
RIP & Goodnight bro... embarassed cry
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by kobonaire(m): 2:50am On May 02, 2016
RIP ..... (btw rather bizarre way to go, slipping on a bathroom floor undecided )
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by mcsamloko(m): 2:52am On May 02, 2016
God knows best... May you continue to rest in the bossom of the lord
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 2:55am On May 02, 2016
Bathroom fall is such a dangerous thing. It's really a pity.

May his family find the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:01am On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Bathroom fall is such a dangerous thing. It's really a pity.

May his family find the fortitude to bear the loss.
thank God it isn't your time yet to visit the great beyond.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by MarysMeal: 3:01am On May 02, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
sorry man. Is it because of wearing slippers on the bath tub or the soap is still gummy on one's foot?

Wearing of slippers on the bathroom tub is very dangerous.
It has happened to (the slipping) twice, ever since then I stop putting on slippers when going to bathroom (those with tub)

Rip Freemanan.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:02am On May 02, 2016
May his soul Rest with the Lord
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by baby124: 3:02am On May 02, 2016
RIP and Goodnight
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Stuntkid172(m): 3:04am On May 02, 2016
RIP bro. may ya soul rest in peace
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ceejay80s(m): 3:14am On May 02, 2016
Rip freeman
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by supereagle(m): 3:28am On May 02, 2016
RIP dear Nairalander.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ladyF(f): 3:38am On May 02, 2016
Oh my...
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by amtaken(f): 3:40am On May 02, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, amen.

Please go to plumbing material shops and buy anti slip bath mats and put in your bathroom to avoid slipping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Teeeestone(m): 3:41am On May 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmn ! what a journey of NO Return !

Give your life to Christ..move closer to God...oh..you don't own a second ahead of you....
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by cococandy(f): 3:45am On May 02, 2016
My goodness I'm in shock.
How? Why? Damn!

Now I regret ever having argued with him in the past.

May he rest in peace. Damn!
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Teeeestone(m): 3:47am On May 02, 2016
Hmmmmn...what a journey of NO RETURN !

Give your life to Christ now..... mover closer to God ...you don't own a second ahead of you...
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:50am On May 02, 2016
Today we live, tomorrow we die. What is the meaning of life? Always do good
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by cococandy(f): 3:50am On May 02, 2016
Sorry dear. Pls take it easy. embarassed
refiner:
....am sorry I couldn't tell u did before your painful demise,....

I love u freemann!....I truly do!

..why leaving us so soon....pls come back!..can't bear the pain!..oh God!...why him!!!

are u sure he's dead?...pls!..I Just can't believe dis...could someone tel me dis is just a dream....wake me up pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will always remember u...in my heart u are still alive hale and hearty!...

I won't say rip cos you are still alive...I know!...I can see u...smiling...

I can't stop crying...can someone pls wake me up!...pls.....sadsadsad

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by M4gunners: 3:51am On May 02, 2016
RIP BRO DEATH BUT WHY?SO YOUNG TO DIE.

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by LAGATA(m): 4:04am On May 02, 2016
RIP bro...
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Aromas: 4:07am On May 02, 2016
What a painful loss to all NL's. Rest in peace brother!!!
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by kayceshow(m): 4:08am On May 02, 2016
adieu
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Ikonz(m): 4:14am On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace brother, our heart aches, but we are consoled on the believe that we shall all meet to part no more.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Ruq: 4:14am On May 02, 2016
Seen is posts many times, truly intelligent.

Bathroom fall is mostly likely an heart attack due to an ailment he's probably unaware off. I don't want to mention that he looks .... It's still sensitive.

R.I.P
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by AleAirHub(m): 4:14am On May 02, 2016
RIP. Adieu freemanan.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Skydweller(m): 4:14am On May 02, 2016
May his gentle soul forever rest in peace. God will bless the family he left behind.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Realnoyx(f): 4:18am On May 02, 2016
Come to jesus now. There is no repentance after death. We are on a mission in the earth and clarity of our mission is very important.
Many people live without purpose, direction and focus ; but when you give your life to Christ, he gives clear mission, a definite purpose of living.
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. #Bewise#
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by psalmistkakah(m): 4:20am On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace bro.....what a painful exist. Nairalanders mourn your dead and I hope dat no one wil crack joke on nairaland when it comes to issue of dead. cry
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:26am On May 02, 2016
BlissB:
Am trying to upload his pix network won't allow me.. Cause of death:he slipped and fell in his bathroom... Died on the spot

May God receive his soul in his mercy.
please was he earlier ill or it was just the bathroom incident?
Thanks
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by BlissB(f): 4:29am On May 02, 2016
correctguy0900:

May God receive his soul in his mercy.
please was he earlier ill or it was just the bathroom incident?
Thanks
Freeman was not ill., just the bathroom incident
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by BlissB(f): 4:29am On May 02, 2016
Sincere4u:
One thing I hate so much is hearing someone announce the death of a person without throwing light on the cause of death. Mtcheeeeeew
My dear if i could throw more light i would have but my hands are tired... When i keep typing about his death can't hold back the tears.... He was all alone at home... His mother found his body... His last hours on earth was a lonely one.... Freeman did this one... He would have overcome this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.