Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Think I'll Just End It All. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Think I'll Just End It All. (1248 Views)

Will Kill Myself, End It All. / . / Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think I'll Just End It All. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 01, 2016
Sometimes I'm left wondering if this people are like my real parents, paying all others waec fees and when it gets to my turn no money but there is money to put me in a place to learn a trade, and when I told her am not learning she forced me to, two years n I finally summoned courage to quit being a slave to a tribalist and she is angry goes out telling her friends how useless I am for not doing what she says, I'm now a laughing stock in d family's front and she doesn't even show remorse at all I'm left wondering if she truly gave birth to me. I'm sick n tired of it I think I would just end it all.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by faaz24: 11:50pm On May 01, 2016
Sorry dear
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by faaz24: 11:51pm On May 01, 2016
Sorry dear, some mothers do have them. You don't have to end it all. Good things come to those who strive hard for success. Try and commit yourself to making it in life by setting a goal that you will pursue earnestly without giving a damn as to whether people believe in you or not. Help your self with some devotion and prayers and before you know it the once rejected stone will be the head corner stone. Be strong and the sky will be your limit....may the good Lord bless your hustles.

NB: Don't hate her !
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by deathmen12: 11:53pm On May 01, 2016
There mst be 1 person u re close 2 btwn ur mum nd dad, i wil advis u talk 2d one u re more close 2, nd if d situation stil remain dsame then involve third partie, i mean ur region leader, pastor or imam.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by kolinz(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2016
They don't want you to go to school, why?
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 01, 2016
I'm trying bro but its really hard
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 01, 2016
deathmen12:
There mst be 1 person u re close 2 btwn ur mum nd dad, i wil advis u talk 2d one u re more close 2, nd if d situation stil remain dsame then involve third partie, i mean ur region leader, pastor or imam.
me and my dad barely talk and my mum who I thought I had a bond with is making me angry, I'm somewhat an atheist so I don't really hv a religious person to turn to.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by Tundeiab(m): 11:58pm On May 01, 2016
Dayvhid:
Sometimes I'm left wondering if this people are like my real parents, paying all others waec fees and when it gets to my turn no money but there is money to put me in a place to learn a trade, and when I told her am not learning she forced me to, two years n I finally summoned courage to quit being a slave to a tribalist and she is angry goes out telling her friends how useless I am for not doing what she says, I'm now a laughing stock in d family's front and she doesn't even show remorse at all I'm left wondering if she truly gave birth to me. I'm sick n tired of it I think I would just end it all.

My friend, if your parent ain't ready to see you through school, hustle and pay yourself through it na. I did same and I am very proud of myself now. I owe no one except God my success.

If you end it all, then you are a very big coward.

Come to think of it, your parent might not really have at the moment, so chill!

2 Likes

Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by Nobody: 12:00am On May 02, 2016
kolinz:
They don't want you to go to school, why?
she feels my elder ones should be in school first, but recently its like she does not even want me to school,she's angry I left d handwork she forced on me.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by Nobody: 12:03am On May 02, 2016
Tundeiab:

My friend, if your parent ain't ready to see you through school, hustle and pay yourself through it na. I did same and I am very proud of myself now. I owe no one except God my success.

If you end it all, then you are a very big coward.

Come to think of it, your parent might not really have at the moment, so chill!
I find that hard to believe, she has the money to pay for every one else but when it comes to my turn there's no money right from my common entrance till senior waec.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by deathmen12: 12:09am On May 02, 2016
Our african parents do mst things 4 one reason or the other, bcs every parents want the best for children bt in dis ur case ther is sumtin ur parents is nt teln u...i wld have refer to prayer bt since u dnt believ, it wil be hard 4me 2 advs u.
Dayvhid:

me and my dad barely talk and my mum who I thought I had a bond with is making me angry, I'm somewhat an atheist so I don't really hv a religious person to turn to.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by Nobody: 12:20am On May 02, 2016
deathmen12:
Our african parents do mst things 4 one reason or the other, bcs every parents want the best for children bt in dis ur case ther is sumtin ur parents is nt teln u...i wld have refer to prayer bt since u dnt believ, it wil be hard 4me 2 advs u.
Thanks for d little bro I appreciate ur time.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by deathmen12: 12:25am On May 02, 2016
Wlcm...jst be strng, wit them or without them u can achieve ur dreams in life, jst stay focus and work hard...u wil get ther
Dayvhid:

Thanks for d little bro I appreciate ur time.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by kolinz(m): 1:07am On May 02, 2016
Dayvhid:

she feels my elder ones should be in school first, but recently its like she does not even want me to school,she's angry I left d handwork she forced on me.

Y not grab the hand work first then you can proceed to school later.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by GodnGold: 7:51am On May 02, 2016
You see you sound "off" to me?

I missed if you are a guy or lady.
Now let me tell you this and I wish I could say it directly to your face...

What if you had no parents?

"May the universe forbid"

What if your parents are poor and can't afford anything?

"May the universe forbid"

Wake up today,thank your stars for waking up,
then go out and hustle for your G.C.E forms for Nov/Dec.

I need those forms by the first week of registration.

Am not giving you an option, it is mandatory.

Up you go!
Have fun and keep an open mind with your folks they are shaping you into a great man/lady
Great you!

2 Likes

Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by Nobody: 8:13am On May 02, 2016
Dayvhid:

Bro, how old are you? Are you still young?
If so LEARN A TRADE. Fvck school, you're just going to give all your money to the school in return you get a nicely desined A4 paper with a seal. Learn that trade bro, learn a couple of more trades that can fetch you money, then save (keep saving till you can fund yourself through school) i just want you to have a skill before going to school, i wish i did this before gaining admission. Just learn the trade bro with a cool head. You'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by Nobody: 8:15am On May 02, 2016
GodnGold:
You see you sound "off" to me?

I missed if you are a guy or lady
thanks bro the g.c.e form is not a problem, the problem is if I eventually gain admission who is going to help me with the other payments, and am a guy.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by Nobody: 8:23am On May 02, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Bro, how old are you? Are you still young?
Just learn the trade bro with a cool head. .
I'm still young buti don't want to learn the one she is forcing on me, and if when I told her I want to learn something else she insisted I paid with my money.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 02, 2016
Dayvhid:

I'm still young buti don't want to learn the one she is forcing on me, and if when I told her I want to learn something else she insisted I paid with my money.

How then do you get the money to learn another trade? do you have savings? Do you have spare cash lying around?
If not, just do this one for the mean time, and then after that you can change trade, who knows if you are very serious and dedicated with this one, your mom my consider helping you with the money to switch trades.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by GoldenJAT(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2016
let her wickedness Be Your strength.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by mirob(f): 9:29am On May 02, 2016
Have u asked urself what if truly your parents cannot afford to send you to school now? Young man don't be selfish, you might even make it in that trade than when you go to the university, don't make things harder for your parents, no parent would not want to take care of their kids to any length except if the means are not there.
Try and focus on that trade, put ur whole heart there, you might even contribute in the school fees of your siblings if you are doing well. Nobody hates you, they are doing what they feel is the best for u, don't miss the opportunity.
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by GodnGold: 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
Dayvhid:

thanks bro the g.c.e form is not a problem, the problem is if I eventually gain admission who is going to help me with the other payments, and am a guy.
When you get to that bridge,you will cross it.

Worry less,once there is life Dave,there is hope.

Let's take the first step now,shall we?

Have a splendid day!
Re: Think I'll Just End It All. by JonTal: 1:38pm On May 02, 2016
Your parents owe you nothing.

If they train you to university level as you desire, you are lucky. If they don't train you, but choose to send you to learn a trade, it's because they've figured out that they wouldn't be able to see you through the university, so they sent you to learn a trade, so that you can push yourself forward from there.

Don't be restive. Determine to succeed.

(1) (Reply)

First Aid Box Sales And Delivery At Mike & Meg Medical Logistics, Lagos / 7 Classes Of Women Who Will Cheat On Their Husbands / Treated Mosquito Net For Sale In Wholesale And Retail Prices From N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.