Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,137 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today (25428 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 26 Birthday Today / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by ikoscar(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2016
Hmmm that her Ass though, it Really Needs something from me.

Hbd, baby bring that Ass home to Daddy nau
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by fatdick(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Expecting God's blessing within few days, maybe celebrating it as a way to thank God in a motherless babies home by weekend
That blessing is yours, it shall not evade you and it will be God's birthday gift to you. No better way to celebrate your birthday than the less privileged bro. God bless ur heart. cheers!
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by Opeade939(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2016
Hbd!
Yhemit:
My birthday mate..... #TeamMay 02 #we are special....... Hey Everyone..Eat, drink and make merry because it is my day .

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:11am On May 02, 2016
25 years, too old for me to settle for. I for marry u swiftly.

Any way, HBD my dear Nwanyioma 'Igbogburugburu
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by Akkord4gov: 11:15am On May 02, 2016
fatdick:
That blessing is yours, it shall not evade you and it will be God's birthday gift to you. No better way to celebrate your birthday than the less privileged bro. God bless ur heart. cheers!

Amen bro. Thanks alot. Same to you. We shall achieve our aim

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by tk4rd: 12:05pm On May 02, 2016
I stumbled upon these photos..
Someone that resembles Chidimma_Kedike...
And it seems her name is Chidimma too...
Happy Birthday @Kedike

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by yesboss20(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2016
Heureuse anniversaire OP and Ms Ekile.

To Chidinma, I've got friends who would love to take you out today. Just say the word.

Happy birthday to you both again.
Cheers!

Regards,
Yesboss!
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by wealthside: 1:22pm On May 02, 2016
Epathra:
My birth date and age mate. Have a blast honey! kiss kiss

How old was Chidinma when she won Project Fame?

Today she is 25yrs old. Lol
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by sade1994(f): 1:47pm On May 02, 2016
These people can lie eh..I remembered vividly when she won that singing competition then...she was 22yrs old then...GOSH....LIARS
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by 9japotalblog(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by seanwilliam(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2016
praise god, wife material spotted
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by Tosinville(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2016
Epathra:
My birth date and age mate. Have a blast honey! kiss kiss
same here with me, sipping some alomo here with ma niggaz.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today by saxwizard(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2016
Feyikemi12:
saxwizard come and see ur birthday mates o
thanks dearie. ...happy birthday to us winks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown / DJ Cuppy Meets Anthony Joshua / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.